Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Enlistment???

What about retention, might that not be the telling issue?
My son is an E9, the amount he will retire at and benefits with it are terrific.

The existing guys are coming out in droves, the equity enlistment and adoration of freaks have destroyed a lot.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
GB1

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I spent 25 years on active duty but I would not serve under these clowns nor would I encourage anybody I know to do so. Joey is inept and is going to get a bunch of people killed if the world explodes and I think it is going to. America rarely changes out POTUS during a time of war and Joey will start one to stay in power.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by rem shooter
been there there done that got the t shirt to prove it ., what i am saying is democrats encluding sen. teddy kennady have always wanted to give in and give up to communist or anybody else ,i do not have an opinion one way or the other about ukraine . the current bunch we have would give up to Hitler and Japan the day after Peal Harbor attack
Sorry to break it to you, but the Democrats won.

They have you beaten, that's for sure. May your chains rest lightly.

There are still plenty of us that don't cower before them.

Originally Posted by Tactical Travis
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
You have a mouse in your pocket? Military age kids perhaps. Big talk for an old fat man.

Last edited by Mike_S; 12/26/23.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
So surprising after they purged it of patriotic heterosexual males, and gayed it up, under Joe Biden.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F them. I will hide my boys if it comes to a draft.
of course you will .. you are a liberal commie ..for 60 years i have watched liberals want to give in and give up to the Comunnist Russia (USSR)and get rid of our military

I'll bet you're as big a twat in real life as you are online.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
of course you will .. you are a liberal commie ..for 60 years i have watched liberals want to give in and give up to the Comunnist Russia (USSR)and get rid of our military
Wow! I can't even begin to unravel the ignorance on display in that statement.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
When Gulf I broke out in ‘91, I was a senior in high school.
Mom asked Dad over supper one night what I should do if they re started the draft.

Dad (Vietnam Vet), chuckled and said “he can do what he wants, but I’d tell him to go to Canada”.

He had them pegged a long time ago and was well past the notion that soldiers lives were important to our government. He still is.

Last edited by Potsy; 12/26/23.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

I'll bet you're as big a twat in real life as you are online.
twat this

NRA Life Member
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The people in charge have let the focus become a drag/[bleep] show. If gay people had enlisted and done their jobs as I’m sure many have, this topic wouldn’t exist.

It’s become an in your face, everybody look at me show for anti establishment freaks. The GSMY2$9 calling card.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Osky
Enlistment???

What about retention, might that not be the telling issue?
My son is an E9, the amount he will retire at and benefits with it are terrific.

The existing guys are coming out in droves, the equity enlistment and adoration of freaks have destroyed a lot.

Osky

Congratulations to him!

Retention is not a new problem.

My best friend is a Senior Chief in the Navy.

Less than ten percent of the guys he graduated power school with reenlisted.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
been there there done that got the t shirt to prove it ., what i am saying is democrats encluding sen. teddy kennady have always wanted to give in and give up to communist or anybody else ,i do not have an opinion one way or the other about ukraine . the current bunch we have would give up to Hitler and Japan the day after Peal Harbor attack

Cowerers would be the ones that have contracts with them. Like you.

Politics is War by Other Means
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
The resistance to the draft in the 60's and early 70's was personified by the hippy image...in any case, young people well outside mainstream America, not saying they weren't correct...but the image they presented was terrible. The real loser for them was cheering on the enemy...they totally alienated middle America, with displays of wearing enemy uniform remnants to outright Che Guevara en vogue costume.
This time...I think it's going to be a lot different if they issue a reinstatement of the draft. I think we will see middle America (what's left of us anyway) plant their feet and dig in with mass civil disobedience. Sam will get the numbers, but it will be through arrests and apprehensions. We shall soon see how that plays in Peoria.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shootem

There are positions available in Nukrain. Pack up and head out

You can make an argument and others have that we fought the wrong enemy.

Look at the state of Germany and the rest of West Europe today and that we wound up giving half of Europe to Stalin or that defeating Japan in WWII led to the rise of China.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Wow! I can't even begin to unravel the ignorance on display in that statement.
how is what i said not true? Demcrat liberal Ted Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend (Soviet Union Leader)Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.how is that not treason? .. the old liberal democrat slogan of the 70's ,Better Red than Dead .just 2 examples. i ask again ,what did i say that was not true?

Last edited by rem shooter; 12/26/23.

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Muh Russhuh!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Muh Russhuh!
lol

NRA Life Member
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Burns and his sidekicks are recruiting a battalion of long range wizards as we speak. I’m sure the orks and norks and dorks are crapping themselves.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Rem_shooter, I respect what you are saying, but the Biden admin and the permanent deep state are the Commies now. The deep state includes the CIA and the DOD. Both commie.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fggot Commies...

[Linked Image from americandigest.org]

GR

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Burns and his sidekicks are recruiting a battalion of long range wizards as we speak. I’m sure the orks and norks and dorks are crapping themselves.

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (257 roberts, 1234, 270wsmnutt, 160user, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 66 invisible), 2,359 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,575
Posts18,532,063
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.