A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I guess I'm naive and have never given a thought to trying to find out, even if I knew how, about some member's financial business or anything else for that matter. The internet forums can be a weird place sometimes. Some great people too though.

Someone from here called the MPLS VA about my vaccination status and tried to get me fired. Weird doesn't begin to describe it. Apparently similar is going on with other members with alarming frequency if they piss off the "wrong" psycho crowd.

Didn't know that was going on too. Allot of things said and done on here that would not happen in person.

Yeah, that's true. We had a member, Old Toot, who died from covid at his fish camp before being miraculously resurrected as Houston_2 that said very clearly he knew people high up at the VA and it wasn't hard to find out things about employees. Not exactly a veiled threat.

But he was a douche, and hopefully he's dying painfully from ass cancer right now.

Well if he really does have ass cancer it's going to take a long time kill him.........A whole lotta ass there.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Well if he really does have ass cancer it's going to take a long time kill him.........A whole lotta ass there.

One can only hope it's long...........

and painful.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I guess I'm naive and have never given a thought to trying to find out, even if I knew how, about some member's financial business or anything else for that matter. The internet forums can be a weird place sometimes. Some great people too though.

Someone from here called the MPLS VA about my vaccination status and tried to get me fired. Weird doesn't begin to describe it. Apparently similar is going on with other members with alarming frequency if they piss off the "wrong" psycho crowd.

Didn't know that was going on too. Allot of things said and done on here that would not happen in person.

Yeah, that's true. We had a member, Old Toot, who died from covid at his fish camp before being miraculously resurrected as Houston_2 that said very clearly he knew people high up at the VA and it wasn't hard to find out things about employees. Not exactly a veiled threat.

But he was a douche, and hopefully he's dying painfully from ass cancer right now.

I remember him. I take it you're a veteran, thank you for your service!

We have family in Minnesota. Made many trips there to visit the grandsons when they were younger. I like the rural part of Minnesota but can't stand driving through the big city or it's politics. First time to go to Minnesota I was amazed at how clear the Mississippi river is close to it's source as I'm used to it in Missouri.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is that the ashtray from the pie tin him and Traci Lords enjoyed together and he hammered out with the ball peen his Grand pappy handed down to him?

Pressed from the pussy of a Persian princess in Iraq, or so the story goes...

That reminds me. I should call her.

Don't bother, I'll call you and hand her the phone.

laugh laugh

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm sure the walleye fishing will still be fine, but if not, there are some big bass around just waiting to bite.

Let's make a trade. I'll take you walleye fishing and you take me bass fishing.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I watched a bugs bunny cartoon yesterday me and Filbert. Bugs packed TNT under the portch.
Yosemite sam got blown tue fugg up. He says whaatta ya know I got a cabin in the sky!!

It was hilarion

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,689
Posts18,513,578
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.