Campfire Ranger
Haven't ever seen a Tract in a store.

GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Pretty sure you can add SWFA to that list as well.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by herschel34
Curious to hear the reviews on the Maven scope. I’ve heard very little about them as a company. The RS1.2 seems to check most of the boxes. It’s certainly a possibility.

Does anyone know if Nightforce scopes are all made by LOW in Japan? If these scopes are coming from the same place, that speaks favorably in regards to their dependability. Hopefully they are all using good components as well.

Ford made Lincoln Towncars and Ford Fiestas. Just because a scope is made in the same factory as another, it doesn't mean durability is the same.

It's hard to understand how someone so stupid figured out how to post on the internet yet here are you.

LOW makes lots of scopes for lots of companies, including but not limited to NightForce, Tract, Bushnell, Huskemaw, Vortex, Revic, SWFA, Trijicon and Maven. Only Maven is direct sales to the shooter/hunter, cutting out the distributor/dealer profit margins.

It's easy to see why Maven offers more bang per buck with that buisness model.
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by herschel34
Curious to hear the reviews on the Maven scope. I’ve heard very little about them as a company. The RS1.2 seems to check most of the boxes. It’s certainly a possibility.

Does anyone know if Nightforce scopes are all made by LOW in Japan? If these scopes are coming from the same place, that speaks favorably in regards to their dependability. Hopefully they are all using good components as well.

Ford made Lincoln Towncars and Ford Fiestas. Just because a scope is made in the same factory as another, it doesn't mean durability is the same.

It's hard to understand how someone so stupid figured out how to post on the internet yet here are you.

LOW makes lots of scopes for lots of companies, including but not limited to NightForce, Tract, Bushnell, Huskemaw, Vortex, Revic, SWFA, Trijicon and Maven. Only Maven is direct sales to the shooter/hunter, cutting out the distributor/dealer profit margins.

It's easy to see why Maven offers more bang per buck with that buisness model.

Not true. Tract is direct to consumer, as is SWFA now.

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Originally Posted by Hondo64d

John

I stand corrected.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Originally Posted by Hondo64d

John

I stand corrected.

You should be used to it by now.

IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (06hunter59, 1936M71, 222Sako, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,715
Posts18,475,585
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.