-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
A new law regarding CCW holders and those Calif. citizens who might want to obtain a CCW, has gone into effect today, compliments of the Communist Party of California, and signed by Premiere Newsome. If you hold a CCW or want one, it would behoove you to read this long, convoluted, and unconstitutional law. Enjoy.

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=202320240SB2

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
What happens in Sacramento, stays in Sacramento...the further away from Sacto you get...the more it's business as usual.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Having spent some extended times in Calif in the 60s and 70s, I can say with no reservations that what happens in Sac DOES NOT STAY THERE!

The very best of Cal today is not as good as the middle of Sacramento was in 1970.

It's delusional to believe it will stay there when it never has. See anywhere in Cal that has the same degree of freedoms today as it had in 1960? Or even 1980?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by szihn
Having spent some extended times in Calif in the 60s and 70s, I can say with no reservations that what happens in Sac DOES NOT STAY THERE!

The very best of Cal today is not as good as the middle of Sacramento was in 1970.

It's delusional to believe it will stay there when it never has. See anywhere in Cal that has the same degree of freedoms today as it had in 1960? Or even 1980?

I agree! I lived in Los Angeles for 36 years ... a long way from Sacramento. What those left liberals there did up there certainly had huge ramifications in L.A. and the rest of southern Calif.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Feel bad for CA friends BEHIND ENEMY LINES.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by szihn

I agree! I lived in Los Angeles for 36 years ... a long way from Sacramento. What those left liberals there did up there certainly had huge ramifications in L.A. and the rest of southern Calif.

L.W.

Southern Ca is more responsible for the politicians in Sacramento than the fuggin residents of Sacramento.

Newscum and the liberal judges on the 9th are pure scumbags.... we had a fed judge throw this crap out on Dec 20th only to have a 3 judge (ALL DEM APPOINTED) en banc panel reverse it on New Year's Eve at about 6pm so we wouldn't have time to fight it.... ridiculous.... at least my county and sheriff are conservative and will refuse to enforce it, it still affects others and more importantly costs us time and money to fight when we should be knocking other dominoes over.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Feel bad for CA friends BEHIND ENEMY LINES.

I used to. I have a friend who if he sold his house rentals could leave Calif with close to 8 or or 9 million in his pocket. He refuses to leave. I also have a brrother in law who think Calif it the greatest place in the world. Methinks he smoked way too much whacky weed when he was younger. Hell! he may still smoke the stuff.
Me? I left Calif for good way back in 1968. My family said I'd regret it. That was what 56 years ago? I still don't regret it.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The ruling went to a merits panel and they stayed the decision. The merits panel is under no obligation to rule under any type of time frame so this decision could be locked up for God knows how long. Is tar and feathering still a thing?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (16penny, 405winash, 35, Amos63, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 760 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,647
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.