Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by IdiotHolton drunk as ususal
sound like the liberals calling people racist. that's the only game you got calling somebody names and accusing them of things that you haven't got a clue about.

looks to me a lot from the past Little Ricky's got his own issues at home plenty of court cases involving him there in Albuquerque so one might want to be a bit careful what you mild on the internet about others.

and then what about all the tax issues for poor Johnny boy what about gray bull precision??

A few more and IdiotHoltons going to pass out.

Originally Posted by IdiotHolton Merry Christmas.
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
more false accusations by you not surprised though. I've read a good part of this thread and you started out in this and another thread as reasonable person and it's a night wears on you have become your normal [bleep] self so you tell me who's heavy in it..

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ldholton
more false accusations by you not surprised though. I've read a good part of this thread and you started out in this and another thread as reasonable person and it's a night wears on you have become your normal [bleep] self so you tell me who's heavy in it..

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Burns is on an Epic tear.

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by qwk
All that nyquil makin your eyes blurry? 😆

Editing to cover the drunkenness is never not funny

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I don’t drink. Type fast, but no alcohol. My gunsmith says its bad for the liver. How’s the roach farm goin?

Q
qwk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Q
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Why stop when he only sells 50 rifles a year. He’s got nothin to lose. Literally.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD making them Dance
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Orvis caps, purchased in person from an Orvis store at $30 each, were made in chiney.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Japlvr
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by FTR_Shooter
Originally Posted by gunzo
Hell! Made in Japan is likely the best way to go now. Ya can't count on the American or European companies to stay in house. Maybe it's not possible,,, for all practical purposes.

Taiwan or the Philippines not actually a bad place of mfr. considering China is last ditch IMO, but so many made there, what to do?

March,,, Nightforce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Japan. A hell of a thing. It used to mean The J.A. Pan Company.

The March website has this right on the main page:

"Deon Optical Design are the creators and designers of MARCH Rifle Scopes, which are all hand-built in Japan by Japanese craftsmen using only genuine Japanese made parts to achieve the highest optical standards possible."

Nothing against March or the large number of Brands that peddle rebadged LOW scopes but nobody certifies that imported optics are truthful in Country of Origin.

The scopes produced there are "rebadged"?

Interesting take...

March scopes are made by Deon.

Scopes that are made by LOW can be different brands.

Of course they can be different brands. But that doesn't mean they are "rebadged".

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
For me, both binos, and scopes I stay European. Swaro, Leica, Meopta. Same with mountain climbing boots if I can find them.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure, consideration is given. Its not going to make or break the decision.

I'm not going to spend money on something that doesn't perform or spec out how I want.

Frankly not a lot of new production checks boxes of "What I want" so I go clean, used anyway. Moot at that point.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I go out of my way to avoid Chinese products. I prefer US, European, or Japanese. My only Chinese made optics are a Holosun and an Avalon. There both good optics.

The Chinese are more than capable of manufacturing quality products but I try to avoid buying from a communist country that runs roughshod over human rights.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I ALWAYS look and ALWAYS buy USA made first. European second and I only buy anything from the Pacific rim if I have to.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
65BR Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Never expected to get so many replies, but I would suspect events in recent times has caused a pause from many to support the CCP, understandably when they want to rule the world and using U$D to move the ball forward.

Appreciate the feedback, good knowledge. Thanks folks.

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
[quote=FSJeeper]Preference is European and free Asian Country optics second. Communist Chinese optics support tyranny, undermine democracy, and help fund abuse of human rights.[/quote

x2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 65BR
... recent times has caused a pause from many to support the CCP, understandably when they want to rule the world and using U$D to move the ball forward...

They innovate nothing. Everything thing they know has been stolen or forced to be given to them in return for dirt cheap labor. The workers, no matter what they build, work in poor conditions. The Chinese provide no services. It is an entire economy built on manufacturing. And a little bit of every $ earned, and maybe a lot of everty $ earned, goes to building their military.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I honestly DGAF about the human rights/working conditions etc…. They allowed their country to become what it is.
They seek to control our Govt, economy, currency and ultimately me and my family. That’s why I say Fugk China anytime there’s a viable choice.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I try to from Chinese crap. I know I end up getting a lot of their crap.

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
The european optics have my vote, but it's hard to argue with Leupold for a good all around hunting optic.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 007FJ, 160user, 1936M71, 17CalFan, 12savage, 65 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,683
Posts18,475,018
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.