Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any more info on what actually caused that much LEO attention

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Any more info on what actually caused that much LEO attention
The Popeye rund ouwtta chiggun

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Still do

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Participated in a few "rumbles" with the mexican kids and only a single one on one.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
been in plenty fights in school and out of school . my Father was a boxer and it did come in handy to know those skills.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I only h two that really stick in my memory. One was when I was with a girl I'd been with for at four years at the time of the fight. We were with a friend and what was then his future wife at a public swimming pool. My date was trying to dive off the board and this one guy kept putting himself in the way so she couldn't do a dive. I got up on the board and and asked him to please leave my girl friend alone. He asked me what I was gonna do about it? Big mistake. He found me on top of him at the bottom of the pool pounding his head with my fist. The life guard threw us out of the pool and in the locker room he and three of his buddies decided let's go. I told him nothing would have happen if he'd quit harassing my girl friend.

Fight number two had this dude at school who thought he was a bad ass flashing a switchblade and waving it in peoples faces. Usually when he did this I'd look at him and walk away. Guess he didn't like that and as I was walking away he jumped from behind with a choke hold. It took a bunch of the other kids to pull him off me. They're holding him back until I started breathing normally and I told them to let him go. He charged like a raging bull and I clocked him one right on the point of the jaw. Knocked that S.O.B. colder that a dead fish. He was out for about four minutes. This was in catholic school, 8th grade and sister Eucharia came running over. Now that particular nun didn't like and I thought I was in for it. She said, "I saw the whole thing and you're not to blame. He got what he deserved." That was a surprise. I got in some other fights but those are the only two I really recall as being worth telling. I think I probably lost most of the others anyway.
I never liked fighting anyway.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This thread is classic campfire. LOL

Old fudds are TFF.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Hell I thought fighting was a class..

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
About twice a week

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum
This thread is classic campfire. LOL

Old fudds are TFF.

It very well could be THE definitive Campfire thread.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Our principal kept a pair of boxing gloves handy for anyone who wanted to fight. He'd take you down to the gym and close the doors. Barry decided I wanted to fight him, so we went down. Then he proceeded to go down 3 times in quick succession before the principal stopped it. I saw Barry last summer, after 40 years and had a decent conversation with him. I still don't have any idea why he wanted to fight back then, but know he won't try it a second time.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yep, a few. By the time I got to my junior year in HS I was around 6' 3" 2 00 lbs so the fights were shorter and in my favor.

Funny thing is I never got in trouble for fighting but got paddled for sayin g damn or son of a bitch a couple of times. Effin Baptists.

Last edited by EIB0879; 01/06/24.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We routinely roumbled either at school or over the weekend. The weekends usually involved a rival school.

The freaks and geeks would go at it but the best fights were between the preps and jocks. The preps in our school seem to have a suicidal tendency. The picked fights they couldn't possibly win. Suppose it was to impress the chicks. Didn't work much.

But the best fights were in the bars around town. We had a Navy Base (Miliington) and the poor pleebs full of liquid courage got hammered every Saturday night. They always came back for more. I admired that.

Fun times.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, nothing like sitting in the assistant principal office and seeing a deputy sheriff come in the office and 15 minutes later my dad show up....was not a good day for me

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I'm not even a real bad asx on the innanet. Be Well Brothers, RZ

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Not in high school. First time I ever punched someone was at a gas station 3 summers ago. Dude was trying to take my daughters phone.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by ldholton
Hell I thought fighting was a class..

It was. It was called PE.

One time we were playing football during PE and I was playing noseguard. The guy that was center, instead of blocking me would chop me across the throat. He was the same size as me.

The third time I just stood there as he prepared to chop me across the throat. Then I punch ed once and laid him out. He got up wobbling and tried to throw hands again so I put him down again. He stayed down for a little while then thought better of it. We were friendly after that.

Last edited by EIB0879; 01/06/24.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by LBP
I always kept a close eye on my girlfriends in high school ready to fight at a moments notice if some guy tried to steal them away, funny thing is no one ever tried to steal them away. I’ve always wondered why?? 😁

I would have never fought over a girl. There was one chance and told her to go with him. I wasn't going to play her game. Jeez, girls wanting to see a fight between two guys that otherwise would get along.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by LBP
I always kept a close eye on my girlfriends in high school ready to fight at a moments notice if some guy tried to steal them away, funny thing is no one ever tried to steal them away. I’ve always wondered why?? 😁

They were 300lbs?
Never 300 but some were 250!! 😁

A man's gotta know his limitations.
A mans gotta know his load limit.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I got in a couple in middle school, once on the bus with a big kid much older than me, kid had sideburns lol, and once walking to my grandmas after school, 2 classmates jumped me. My dad understood what was going on and I always had the green light if needed. He said he would take care of the school if it came to that. Anyhow as I got older kids left me alone, word kinda gets out and they weren’t real interested in fighting a kid that would fight back.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

289 members (375sunrise, 338reddog, 219 Wasp, 30Gibbs, 10ring1, 29aholic, 33 invisible), 1,757 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,224
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.