Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
40 seconds

Last edited by ol_mike; 01/07/24.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He not wrong.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He is very correct, IMO.

Why was this directed at IndyCA35? Does he think Soros is some kind of innocuous bystander or something?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
He is very correct, IMO.

Why was this directed at IndyCA35? Does he think Soros is some kind of innocuous bystander or something?
Because indy is a covtard. Pretty much explains it all

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
He is very correct, IMO.

pretty much everything I have read from the guy says he's on the right side.....he doesn't walk lockstep in his way of thinking.

if the guy votes the right way at the end of the day, myself I don't care what his take on things are.

big deal if he had the shot , unless he was belittling those of us that didn't get it.....bob

IC B2

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
He is very correct, IMO.

Drawing a parallel.
Indy can't look at all of the evidence pertaining to mail in votes, the timing of covid, locking gop election observers out of the building, covering the windows, ballots coming from wherever? mail-in ballots never folded etc. etc. . Judges turn their heads away from evidence and it stops right there. That's what Soros implanted Judges are doing pertaining to anything coming from the Right. Indy35 doesn't believe any cheating happened and always wants to see the proof. You can 'not see' something if you want to.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotcha...and you characterize him well.

My theory: some cannot bear to recognize the destruction of free elections and the rule of law in the USA because it's just too inconceivable. It's a kind of paralysis, not a lack of good sense.

Of course, in some cases it probably IS a lack of good sense.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
He is very correct, IMO.

Drawing a parallel.
Indy can't look at all of the evidence pertaining to mail in votes, the timing of covid, locking gop election observers out of the building, covering the windows, ballots coming from wherever? mail-in ballots never folded etc. etc. . Judges turn their heads away from evidence and it stops right there. That's what Soros implanted Judges are doing pertaining to anything coming from the Right. Indy35 doesn't believe any cheating happened and always wants to see the proof. You can 'not see' something if you want to.
Let us not forget this.

Originally Posted by IndyCA35
There is no such thing as a uniparty and you know it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
He is very correct, IMO.

pretty much everything I have read from the guy says he's on the right side.....he doesn't walk lockstep in his way of thinking.

if the guy votes the right way at the end of the day, myself I don't care what his take on things are.

big deal if he had the shot , unless he was belittling those of us that didn't get it.....bob
Indy is an idiot. He argued amd still does in defense of the poison shot. He continually argues that the electio was fraud free. Ill stand by my comment. Hes a tard at best

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Some people are too intellectually challenged to learn to read.

I never said that there was no cheating in the election. What I DID say was that there was not sufficient evidence of ENOUGH cheating to change the result in any state or even precinct.

If there was, the 'Trump team would have presented it.

If judges conspired to cover it up and not hear any cases, the Trump team would have gone to the media. Plenty of them would have printed the evidence.

They didn't.

As for covid vaccine, the number 1 advocate of it was DONALD J. TRUMP. I got vaccinated for that reason, and because the Cleveland Clinic, which is widely known as the second best hospital system in the world (the Mayo Clinic is #1), recommended it. Donald Trump and the Cleveland Clinic know more about medicine than some grumpy old man from Minnesota or Arkansas or the mountains of central Pennsylvania. And no, it should not have been mandatory.

As for the video, why would I waste my time watching it? George Soros is an Ass Whole and Elon Musk is a genius. Musk figured out how to launch satellites for 1/5 the cost of NASA's rockets.

Steve4102 needs to stop demoralizing people from voting for Donald J. Trump in 2024. He acts like the Democrats are paying him to post.

We are not going to win the election by going around whining about 2020. We will win by convincing a lot of voters--even including suburban housewives--that they will be better off with Trump. Amazingly, a lot of people don't know that. You would think that anyone with two dimes to rub together would know that, but they don't.

As for me, i will not vote for any Democrat to save my life.

And George Soros? Pfffft.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
LOL

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
He is very correct, IMO.

Indy is an idiot. He argued amd still does in defense of the poison shot. He continually argues that the electio was fraud free. Ill stand by my comment. Hes a tard at best

read his post gc...it seems pretty clear where he stands....thats his take on things...he said the jab should not be mandatory.....there are guys here that got the jab but they get a pass ,why not indy? ......as far as the election goes thats his take, big deal as long as he votes the right way....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I never said that there was no cheating in the election. What I DID say was that there was not sufficient evidence of ENOUGH cheating to change the result in any state or even precinct.

And you say that because some corrupt judges say so. I'd conclude that you actually support and approve of the corruption based on that alone.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

And you say that because some corrupt judges say so. I'd conclude that you actually support and approve of the corruption based on that alone.

thats a pretty good stretch...bob

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He is very correct, IMO.

read his post gc...it seems pretty clear where he stands....thats his take on things...he said the jab should not be mandatory.....there are guys here that got the jab but they get a pass ,why not indy? ......as far as the election goes thats his take, big deal as long as he votes the right way....bob

Brother Bob mt,
Many feel, as I do at this point in our history and the threats we are facing you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, Indy won't even acknowledge the problem..... these middle of the road , virtue signaling tards are a big part of the reason we are where we are!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by irfubar
He is very correct, IMO.

Brother Bob mt,
Many feel, as I do at this point in our history and the threats we are facing you are either part of the solution or part of the problem, Indy won't even acknowledge the problem..... these middle of the road , virtue signaling tards are a big part of the reason we are where we are!!!
Yes, brother

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I

Learn to read.

Any corrupt judges had nothing to do with it. It would have been impossible for them to cover evidence up. Why? Because the Trump Team would have gone to the media (there are plenty of conservative media outlets) and got the evidence out. They did not.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The evidence has been out for years, Brother Indy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Learn to read.

Any corrupt judges had nothing to do with it. It would have been impossible for them to cover evidence up. Why? Because the Trump Team would have gone to the media (there are plenty of conservative media outlets) and got the evidence out. They did not.

I now am convinced you are just stupid.

Don't be the darkness.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
He is very correct, IMO.

Brother Bob mt,

brother irfubar....he said the jabs should not have been mandatory....so that puts that to rest. jim c says you are a chicken shtti if you think the election was stolen...jim if I am wrong on that I know you will correct me...is he part of the problem?....I think we all know the threats the usa is facing...what is the solution?.....I say it has to start at the local level....what say you...bob

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 222ND, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,582 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,474
Posts18,529,476
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.