Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob,
It has been several years since I went round and round with Indy, so the details aren't as clear as I would like.
But It went something like this, he is from the upper Mid-West (rust belt) worked for .gov. started a business that contracted with .gov.
Made a ton of money, lead an insulated privileged life , isolated from the concerns of the average working man.
Loves to virtue signal, poo poo's the concerns of average folks.........
Yet , his part of the country (rust belt) has decayed before his very eyes and it's not his concern because he is wealthy.
The type of boomer most like to hate these days. He got his and to hell with everyone else... buncha kook conspiracy theorist!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Some people are too intellectually challenged to learn to read.

I never said that there was no cheating in the election. What I DID say was that there was not sufficient evidence of ENOUGH cheating to change the result in any state or even precinct.

And you say that because some corrupt judges say so. I'd conclude that you actually support and approve of the corruption based on that alone.

Learn to read.

Any corrupt judges had nothing to do with it. It would have been impossible for them to cover evidence up. Why? Because the Trump Team would have gone to the media (there are plenty of conservative media outlets) and got the evidence out. They did not.

There was NO evidence, eh? The evidence played out before our eyes, not just for days after the election but for MONTHS prior. It was a coup in slow motion.
Schumer threatened Trump with the security agencies. Openly.

The Dims repeatedly used contrived "evidence" to try to remove Trump from office, and the FBI colluded with them. Proven fact.

The deep state set up the covid scare and used it as an excuse to meddle in the electoral process. Proven fact.

Governors of swing states directed election administrators to violate election laws in their own states as a means to facilitate cheating. No, they did NOT change the election laws. Laws are not composed on the governors' desks...these elections administrator BROKE state laws, and state Attorneys General did nothing about it---and broke the law themselves. And it was all done right before our eyes.

On election night, with Trump VERY comfortably ahead in the counts the counting was halted in the major metropolitan areas of several key states: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona and we were given ridiculous excuses as to why---such as "broken pipes" flooding the facilities in Atlanta, and which turned out to be so much BULLSHIT. Where I come from we call these baldfaced lies.

We saw "conservative" Fox News project Biden the winner in Arizona with 10% of the vote counted there.

Then, lo and behold! The next morning a miracle happened, and Biden was suddenly ahead in all five of these states. Nothing amiss here, right?

Then the stories begin to leak out: mail-in ballots missing the signature bearing envelopes which were to be retained, mail-in ballots that had never been folded, and other indications of illegality...but it was all on the up and up, ya see?

Then the courts refusing to allow any of the evidence to be presented. Them judges are all straight-up-and-down patriots, huh?

The deep state would NEVER manipulate the courts, now, would they? Why, that would be illegal and the deep state would N-E-V-E-R do anything illegal...right?

We saw improbable outcomes at the last minute in five key states, we saw election laws BROKEN across the country, we heard BULLSHIT excuses as to why counting was stopped, we saw courts telling us that if they did not look at evidence it did not exist.

The J6 fraud is just another chapter in the same story. It was orchestrated and manipulated by the feds, and the videos now available clearly show it.

That's all evidence. We ALL saw it. whether or not we have the capacity to recognize it all as evidence is another question, but anyone who tells me there was no evidence of election fraud is either a partisan hack in favor of establishment domination, a mental midget, too lazy to want to know, terrified and unable to deal with the reality of it, or a willing slave of the state. I can't think of any other excuse.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ol_mike
He is very correct, IMO.

Why was this directed at IndyCA35? Does he think Soros is some kind of innocuous bystander or something?

Drawing a parallel.
Indy can't look at all of the evidence pertaining to mail in votes, the timing of covid, locking gop election observers out of the building, covering the windows, ballots coming from wherever? mail-in ballots never folded etc. etc. . Judges turn their heads away from evidence and it stops right there. That's what Soros implanted Judges are doing pertaining to anything coming from the Right. Indy35 doesn't believe any cheating happened and always wants to see the proof. You can 'not see' something if you want to.

He is just another monkey with his hands over his eyes.

Fugg him. He is THE ENEMY.

Purely.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bob,
It has been several years since I went round and round with Indy, so the details aren't as clear as I would like.
But It went something like this, he is from the upper Mid-West (rust belt) worked for .gov. started a business that contracted with .gov.
Made a ton of money, lead an insulated privileged life , isolated from the concerns of the average working man.
Yet , his part of the country (rust belt) has decayed before his very eyes and it's not his concern because he is wealthy.
The type of boomer most like to hate these days. He got his and to hell with everyone else... buncha kook conspiracy theorist!

There are plenty of republicans who don't want the fight to take this country back because of the uncertainty involved. They are more than happy to just kick the can down the road in hopes they won't be around to experience the hardships when this house of cards collapses.

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
RiverRider ,

Great reply !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We saw "conservative" Fox News project Biden the winner in Arizona with 10% of the vote counted there.

Got a link for that?

Not what I saw, watching TV on election night in Arizona.

https://thedispatch.com/article/did-fox-news-call-arizona-for-biden/

Originally Posted by the dispatch
In response to O’Neill’s false statement, Fox News anchor Bret Baier tweeted that O’Neill’s claim is “not true,” and that “Our decision desk called AZ w/ almost 80% of the vote in AFTER polls had closed. Associated Press called AZ that night too. No matter what you think of the call or the audit -this tweet is wrong.”

There was NO evidence, eh? The evidence played out before our eyes, not just for days after the election but for MONTHS prior. It was a coup in slow motion.

The Dims repeatedly used contrived "evidence" to try to remove Trump from office, and the FBI colluded with them. Proven fact.

The deep state set up the covid scare and used it as an excuse to meddle in the electoral process. Proven fact.

Governors of swing states directed election administrators to violate election laws in their own states as a means to facilitate cheating. No, they did NOT change the election laws. Laws are not composed on the governors' desks...these elections administrator BROKE state laws, and state Attorneys General did nothing about it---and broke the law themselves. And it was all done right before our eyes.

On election night, with Trump VERY comfortably ahead in the counts the counting was halted in the major metropolitan areas of several key states: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona and we were given ridiculous excuses as to why---such as "broken pipes" flooding the facilities in Atlanta, and which turned out to be so much BULLSHIT. Where I come from we call these baldfaced lies.

Then, lo and behold! The next morning a miracle happened, and Biden was suddenly ahead in all five of these states. Nothing amiss here, right?

Then the stories begin to leak out: mail-in ballots missing the signature bearing envelopes which were to be retained, mail-in ballots that had never been folded, and other indications of illegality...but it was all on the up and up, ya see?

Then the courts refusing to allow any of the evidence to be presented. Them judges are all straight-up-and-down patriots, huh?

The deep state would NEVER manipulate the courts, now, would they? Why, that would be illegal and the deep state would N-E-V-E-R do anything illegal...right?

We saw improbable outcomes at the last minute in five key states, we saw election laws BROKEN across the country, we heard BULLSHIT excuses as to why counting was stopped, we saw courts telling us that if they did not look at evidence it did not exist.

The J6 fraud is just another chapter in the same story. It was orchestrated and manipulated by the feds, and the videos now available clearly show it.

That's all evidence. We ALL saw it. whether or not we have the capacity to recognize it all as evidence is another question, but anyone who tells me there was no evidence of election fraud is either a partisan hack in favor of establishment domination, a mental midget, too lazy to want to know, terrified and unable to deal with the reality of it, or a willing slave of the state. I can't think of any other excuse.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Bob_mt
He is very correct, IMO.

Why was this directed at IndyCA35? Does he think Soros is some kind of innocuous bystander or something?

pretty much everything I have read from the guy says he's on the right side.....he doesn't walk lockstep in his way of thinking.

if the guy votes the right way at the end of the day, myself I don't care what his take on things are.

big deal if he had the shot , unless he was belittling those of us that didn't get it.....bob
Indy is an idiot. He argued amd still does in defense of the poison shot. He continually argues that the electio was fraud free. Ill stand by my comment. Hes a tard at best

read his post gc...it seems pretty clear where he stands....thats his take on things...he said the jab should not be mandatory.....there are guys here that got the jab but they get a pass ,why not indy? ......as far as the election goes thats his take, big deal as long as he votes the right way....bob
Dont give a chit what hes saying. He has a history on here. He supports that death shot and continues to do so

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Some people are too intellectually challenged to learn to read.

I never said that there was no cheating in the election. What I DID say was that there was not sufficient evidence of ENOUGH cheating to change the result in any state or even precinct.

And you say that because some corrupt judges say so. I'd conclude that you actually support and approve of the corruption based on that alone.

Learn to read.

Any corrupt judges had nothing to do with it. It would have been impossible for them to cover evidence up. Why? Because the Trump Team would have gone to the media (there are plenty of conservative media outlets) and got the evidence out. They did not.

Damn good post!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Got a link for that?

Originally Posted by the dispatch
In response to O’Neill’s false statement, Fox News anchor Bret Baier tweeted that O’Neill’s claim is “not true,” and that “Our decision desk called AZ w/ almost 80% of the vote in AFTER polls had closed. Associated Press called AZ that night too. No matter what you think of the call or the audit -this tweet is wrong.”

You can f uck off to hell

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
smile

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Got a link for that?

I did not say 1%. And even if the links claiming 80% of the vote had been tallied before Fox News called it are true, that does not negate anything else I have stated. The evidence of massive election fraud was EVERYWHERE and we all saw it.

So what's for dinner, Suckerwhore?

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Cotards gonna COVTARD

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

Medics bury their mistakes..
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
?

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Got a link for that?

I did not say 1%. And even if the links claiming 80% of the vote had been tallied before Fox News called it are true, that does not negate anything else I have stated. The evidence of massive election fraud was EVERYWHERE and we all saw it.

So what's for dinner, ....?

I didn't mean to imply you said 1% i think you said 10%

It was a link I could find easily.

In my memory it was about 11 pm, and it was around 73% reporting. But I know my memory of something that happened more than 3 years ago is not perfect, so always willing to see some supporting information.

Dinner was Beef Stew, salad, bread and butter, and cherry pie and ice cream for dessert.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Indy also thinks you shouldn’t be able to shoot in your own property.

Reference the thread from awhile back with the old chick in bikinis from FL.

MAGA
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Got a link for that?

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Bob,

I will take your word on that, you have always seemed straight up.......I know you dont back down from uneasy questions, so can you address the two I asked of you?....bob

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Indy also thinks you shouldn’t be able to shoot in your own property.

Reference the thread from awhile back with the old chick in bikinis from FL.

you should have my neighbors in good old lewistown in their exclusive valley......bob

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Got a link for that?

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
You are a chickenshit parrot if you really think it was stolen.

You really ARE a tool, you know that? Eat dicks.

Don't be the darkness.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 10gaugemag, 1234, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,456
Posts18,529,096
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.