Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
he is being paid well to stay in the race and obfuscate things

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Vivek will stay in the race because he’s a smart guy and is getting his message out there for a run in 28’ IMO.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
he is being paid well to stay in the race and obfuscate things

Obfuscate?

He’s the most call it like it is non PC person running.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He is staying in the race in order to thwart the RNC/GOP Plan to oust Trump and install Haley.

If the Republicans are successful in stopping Trump he wants to be there to make sure Haley isn’t the Last Man Standing.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
He is staying in the race in order to thwart the RNC/GOP Plan to oust Trump and install Haley.

If the Republicans are successful in stopping Trump he wants to be there to make sure Haley isn’t the Last Man Standing.

Yes.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I believe the DS will continue to try to keep Trump off some ballots. And I further believe they will replay 2020 v2.0.

Sans those efforts IF Trump is re-elected the Rs will block him more than the Ds. They have to kill the America first movement.
It’s the goal of both right and left.

Meanwhile, while the circus is playing, they are destroying America. We are so divided as a nation there is no peaceful resolution. Even families are divided beyond repair.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think he's campaigning for the VP spot.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by smokepole

I think Trump just pee'd down his leg. No retribution ? FFS he needs to create an entire department thats sole purpose is weeding out the filth and corruption that has plagued this country since Kennedy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by UltraMAGA

I think Trump just pee'd down his leg. No retribution ? FFS he needs to create an entire department thats sole purpose is weeding out the filth and corruption that has plagued this country since Kennedy.

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying Vivek is part of the filth and corruption?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Excellent Point.

Trump says that he will be too fuqken busy MAGA to bother with retribution, which makes absolutely No sense, none.

He won’t even be allowed to pick members of his own cabinet without Swamp Approval, MAGA is not an option without severe Retribution.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying Vivek is part of the filth and corruption?

Not at all , I like Vivek , a lot.

I was utilizing your " I Think " as a segue in to "I think DT just pissed down his own his leg".

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Excellent Point.

Trump says that he will be too fuqken busy MAGA to bother with retribution, which makes absolutely No sense, none.

He won’t even be allowed to pick members of his own cabinet without Swamp Approval, MAGA is not an option without severe Retribution.

makes perfect sense, trying not to turn protentional voters away that want to the US move forward, not more infighting.....concentrate on maga get in office first....then have some payback.....bob

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Excellent Point.

Exactly, you aint gonna MAGA a fugkin' thing mired up to your ears in the same $hit you were last time. I guess its not time to drain the swamp?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't understand why he's not getting more traction.

Politics is War by Other Means
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
It's hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your ass in Alligators

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't understand why he's not getting more traction.

A 5'7" Indian guy will never get the female vote.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Washington DC elite will be against Vivek because he is threatening to get rid of the Department of Education, limit the power of or eliminate teachers' unions, reduce federal staffing by at least 30%, un-woke the military. No way the left will stand for that.

Last edited by AB2506; 01/13/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by AB2506
The Washington DC elite will be against Vivek because he is threatening to get rid of the Department of Education, limit the power of or eliminate teachers' unions, reduce federal staffing by at least 30%, un-woke the military. No way the left will stand for that.

Ask Matt Blevins what happens when you pizz off the teachers union...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (anothergun, Amos63, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 12 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,448
Posts18,528,828
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.