Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
if you follow that thread, there is a picture of Vivek with a bunch of college kids that are wearing anti-Trump shirts.

I wouldn't be surprised if that alone was enough to get Trump's ire

Bucket fulla stupid by "collage kids".

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWHUNR
Nope. Just keeping him in the limelight. I honestly think that will be Trump's V.P.

Vivek won't be Trump's Veep.

Trump played this bad. He should have talked up the possibility of Vivek being the President of the upcoming generations in 2028 and 2032.

,....talked about passing the torch to him,....about how candidates like Vivek were the future,...but maybe not ready for today.

Instead,...he went after him.

That's a bad move for Trump. If done correctly Trump could have praised Vivek *and* improved his own position. Instead, he has cost himself some votes.

He needs to correct that if it's still possible.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Nope. Just keeping him in the limelight. I honestly think that will be Trump's V.P.

Trump played this bad. He should have talked up the possibility of Vivek being the President of the upcoming generations in 2028 and 2032.

,....talked about passing the torch to him,....about how candidates like Vivek were the future,...but maybe not ready for today.

That's a bad move for Trump. If done correctly Trump could have praised Vivek *and* improved his own position. Instead, he has cost himself some votes.

Agree !!!!!!!!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Agree !!!!!!!!!

Agree.

Quit shooting from the hip and stay firm on the issues that have to be addressed.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Tyvek has a Sharper Tongue than Emanuel and Quicker to the Draw because of Age ..

That’s It ..

Tyvek should be Avoided by Emanuel at all costs he ain’t Low T Jebbaba Da

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RAM
What would you expect him to.post ? Don't be a maroon.

I wouldn't expect him to post anything unless he was concerned about Vivek's candidacy.

The polls show Vivek at 5%. Why is Trump jumping in on somebody that is at 5%?
Internal polling showing VR above what other polls show.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
So no stolen elections?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vivek has just a slightly better chance of winning than I do, and I ain’t running. Trump’s just grinding his heel into Vivek’s neck.

I think Governor Noem will be Trump's running mate. Goes against the conventional wisdom of picking someone from a state you hope to flip your way, but she’s smart, attractive, and apparently competent. None of the other candidates will get picked after all the bitter exchanges between them and Trump.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Would agree that none of the other candidates for president will get picked for vp. I think Trump learned some things about career politician treachery. Who for vp I don't know. Sup Foo says Carson we'll see personally Obama showed us why the US never ever needs a black in the Whitehouse ever again. Even a slow learner should figure that one out.
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Disappointing on Trumps part. I’ll vote for Trump in the primaries because he was a solid President that excelled at calling out the media, something long overdue.

Trump was robbed and deserves another term in office. I think that Vivek could be the better candidate. Vivek will be if he lives up to what he’s said.

Politics be politics but I’d rather not see Trump go after someone that has been respectful and isn’t a real threat in 24’.

Another unforced, idiotic error by Trump. Vivek is pure MAGA.

Tarquin
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

typical trump make a enemy when there is no reason for it....bob

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Just by entering the race against Trump, Vivek became the enemy

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Running for VP.....

I sure hope not. if vivek stays the course he looks like he could be a good president in the future....bob

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

Just by entering the race against Trump, Vivek became the enemy
That's how you win.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Vivek worries Trump

I'm skeptical.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At the end of the day, Vivek will encourage his followers to join the Trump camp. It's all theater.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Ben Shapiro would raise Bristoes haggles, but paint him brown and have the mouth run for office and he's the next generation's conservative hero.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Disappointing on Trumps part. I’ll vote for Trump in the primaries because he was a solid President that excelled at calling out the media, something long overdue.

Trump was robbed and deserves another term in office. I think that Vivek could be the better candidate. Vivek will be if he lives up to what he’s said.

Politics be politics but I’d rather not see Trump go after someone that has been respectful and isn’t a real threat in 24’.

My thoughts exactly.

Trump’s ego has always been his downfall whether it’s falling for those who praise him to his face while working against him behind his back or, as in this case, an inability fo recognize his friends and allies.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Agree !!!!!!!!!

Absolutely

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (264mag, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 29aholic, 48 invisible), 1,799 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,844
Posts18,517,289
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.