Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by rickt300
The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote.

Wrong.

While POS Pence himself could not have changed the outcome of the fraudulent election, Pence could have not certified the results and stated that the results of the election were suspect, thereby forcing a vote from congress that could/would (since congress is corrupt) have exposed the fraud.

Pence is a POS, which he has proven several times over, since the election fraud.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The evangelicals love him. Or so we are told.

I’m evangelical and I no longer trust Pence at all.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pence is a worm and proven it to America. Besides that, he draws flies.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
So the reality of it is Pence is a POS. However the chant "Hang Mike Pence" had to have been orchestrated by the feds because all Pence did was what the Electoral Count Act of 1887 said he could. Take the objections and put them to a vote. The real bad guy was McConnel who reined in the Senators who planned on signing the objections to the sketchy states electors after the fedsurrection. The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote. So during the riot which started after only a few of the states had presented their electors, AZ being the first and only to have both a representative and a senator sign on to the objection which was then put to a vote. Of course the Rinos and leftards had the majority so it was going nowhere anyway. There was no reason to chant hang Pence at such an early point in the count. The riot gave whatever senators that might have signed on to the objection cover to not do so. Or McConnell and the FBI persuaded them to abstain, your call.

https://www.congress.gov/117/crec/2021/01/06/167/4/CREC-2021-01-06-house.pdf

You are Correct about Judas Role as VP in the Certification

We also know that the Derby Donkey named Mitch and his Block of Grifter’s in the Senate have done great harm to this Country Financially and Constitutionally

You can’t excuse Judas for he is Them

Starting with Micheal Flynn and his Continual Abomination of the Treason which occurred in the Election that seated the Heb/Marxist Junta ..

Judas will given the Chance Keep Denying and Supporting the illegal Transfers of Power in 2020

That is His Record short of a Little Point of Order ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So the reality of it is Pence is a POS. However the chant "Hang Mike Pence" had to have been orchestrated by the feds because all Pence did was what the Electoral Count Act of 1887 said he could. Take the objections and put them to a vote. The real bad guy was McConnel who reined in the Senators who planned on signing the objections to the sketchy states electors after the fedsurrection. The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote. So during the riot which started after only a few of the states had presented their electors, AZ being the first and only to have both a representative and a senator sign on to the objection which was then put to a vote. Of course the Rinos and leftards had the majority so it was going nowhere anyway. There was no reason to chant hang Pence at such an early point in the count. The riot gave whatever senators that might have signed on to the objection cover to not do so. Or McConnell and the FBI persuaded them to abstain, your call.

In my opinion this is not an entirely accurate description of the events that day. It was not a riot. The event, whatever you want to call it, was planned and carried out by Nancy peloski, McConnell, Schumer, the FBLie and others we will never know about. It accomplished exactly what they intended and I think Pence was fully aware of what was going on. He chose to participate. After those events he turned on Trump and revealed himself for the Judas Iscariot he is. His job throughout Trump’s first term was to keep an eye on Trump, try to keep him under control and let the establishment know what Trump was planning to do.

Pence is a perfect example of the low life individuals so entrenched in the government bureaucracy. They know the rules, they know how to use them to their advantage and when the rules don’t suit them they change or ignore them. The only way this will change is to clean house and remove them from positions of power.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The facts are Pence never had the power himself to discard any electors or force an investigation, Congress had to do that with a vote.

Wrong.

While POS Pence himself could not have changed the outcome of the fraudulent election, Pence could have not certified the results and stated that the results of the election were suspect, thereby forcing a vote from congress that could/would (since congress is corrupt) have exposed the fraud.

Pence is a POS, which he has proven several times over, since the election fraud.

He did have congress vote on the objection to certifying Arizona's vote. The RINO's and leftards were in the majority. They voted the objection down. It was not up to Pence to make the decision, all that was needed was a signed objection from both a representative and a senator which apparently there were 6 senators at hand before the fedsurrection to do so. After the disturbance no senator would sign on to the objections. You seem to be under the impression that dumrats and rinos give a [bleep] about fair elections.

Last edited by rickt300; 01/13/24.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 45_100

In my opinion this is not an entirely accurate description of the events that day. It was not a riot. The event, whatever you want to call it, was planned and carried out by Nancy peloski, McConnell, Schumer, the FBLie and others we will never know about. It accomplished exactly what they intended and I think Pence was fully aware of what was going on. He chose to participate. After those events he turned on Trump and revealed himself for the Judas Iscariot he is. His job throughout Trump’s first term was to keep an eye on Trump, try to keep him under control and let the establishment know what Trump was planning to do.

Pence is a perfect example of the low life individuals so entrenched in the government bureaucracy. They know the rules, they know how to use them to their advantage and when the rules don’t suit them they change or ignore them. The only way this will change is to clean house and remove them from positions of power.

I characterized it initially as a fedsurrection.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
The evangelicals love him. Or so we are told.

I’m evangelical and I no longer trust Pence at all.
Thank you for confirming that the MSM is once again trying to blow smoke up the American publics a$$.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Why did Trump choose him to be his Vice President?

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Silence Astonishing .

After the Grabb’n to Meow Meow flare up in the Press Emanuel had to shore up the Harper Valley PTA Vote so Pence was a Logical Pick to do that ..

Now Riddle Me Wray Wray

IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,543 guests, and 1,164 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,471
Posts18,529,309
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.