Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by rost495
Kind of interesting as I thought there were political assassinations fairly common across the world.

I didn't think it was a new thing.

Did not watch the video. However, IMO assassinating Trump would pretty well send up the balloon. Would not rule that out as a tactic by those who would love to declare martial law and suspend all elections. As seen in the Iowa caucus, Trump is the populist and the prime enemy of the deep staters... There is no viable candidate to stand up against the Swamp after Trump...

100 Million Americans!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Talks about Trump assassination, the call for violence from the left, Jack Smith and election fraud.

When do you think this will take place?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOLOLOL. I am sure we can count on you to be on the front line of posting.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Q Tard Alert!

Originally Posted by cra1948
I suspect that these populist political entertainers have about the same relevance as the NFL. Keep the fans stirred up on on the edge of their seats...

Exactly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!
So if Trump is assassinated, you are going to go out and start shooting people and "stacking bodies like cordwood". Where do you begin - who do you shoot first?

Every time I ask the Big Talker this, they go silent and the thread usually ends.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Talks about Trump assassination, the call for violence from the left, Jack Smith and election fraud.

Ask Dan, it is his prediction.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bongino makes money by attracting viewers much like baiting in game animals. Headlines like this are nothing but sweet corn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ask Dan, it is his prediction.

Well, what do you think about his prediction?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You don't really care what I think, but he ya go.

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

Last edited by steve4102; 01/16/24.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.
GFY yanky

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

If they have that all figured out, why the need to assassinate?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

Think January 20th 2020, Richmond Virginia, where thousands upon thousands, most fully armed, showed up at the state capitol and changed the minds of leftist politicians bent on enacting draconian gun control laws on The People of Virginia. Virginians schooled America on how things like that are done. Shame is, nobody paid attention.

I hate to say it, but when we did that, we didn't change anyone's mind.

I am pretty proud to say though, there was only one counter protester at that entire event. Antifa and Co. knew they weren't going to walk away from that one unscathed.

In other news, VA police and feds were wigging out. Friggin black SUVs with dudes in cammies everywhere in the outskirts, especially in shockoe bottom. A few of us looked like vagrants traveling up. They didn't bother to fleece us, but some other dudes got it pretty good

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

That will never happen although it might be exactly what would be needed.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your Turn

You are right, he has already been assassinated. If they gave Joe Biden 80 million votes who will stop them from running exactly the same play again?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

That will never happen although it might be exactly what would be needed.

MM
That's right - what do you think? the elites are going to come out and fight?
You'd be fighting the military/police and the secret police/military.
Guerilla warfare - long term - NO WAY NO NFL & chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger and big screen TV - ahh let me drop-in the 24 campfire and see what's happening.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Bongino's main focus is sensation and hype. I guess that increases viewership. I guess he makes his living doing that. I don't think he has proven all that accurate though with his prognostications.

Something bad is going to happen!!! Tune in to tomorrow's show to find out, and don't forget to buy my book. lol

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Something bad happens all the time.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Something bad happens all the time.

Yes...but now it's our civic duty to help stop it from happening.

The only way to Save America and Donald J Trumps life is to......not vote for him.

If we do nominate and vote for Trump....they will kill him and start a civil war. It will be our fault.

To save his life....we must MUST keep him off the ballot.

Simple. Right?

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Bongino's main focus is sensation and hype. I guess that increases viewership. I guess he makes his living doing that. I don't think he has proven all that accurate though with his prognostications.

Something bad is going to happen!!! Tune in to tomorrow's show to find out, and don't forget to buy my book. lol

Racheal Maddow with no hair.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 79S, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 673, 15 invisible), 1,388 guests, and 865 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,920
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.