Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!
So if Trump is assassinated, you are going to go out and start shooting people and "stacking bodies like cordwood". Where do you begin - who do you shoot first?

Every time I ask the Big Talker this, they go silent and the thread usually ends.

HL is a plant who is here to foment violence and make conservatives look like retards.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There is always doom and gloom predictions. I imagine it will go on for many times to come too. Even weather predictions are blown out of proportions causing many to think they're about to die. Just look at what the covid scare did.

When it was announced that Trump would not be our president I have to admit my heart fell like it never has. It was hard to look ahead with much hope. I had made a habit of praying for Trump and his family every day, still do but one particular day I asked God if it was His will for Trump to be president again to please keep him safe and healthy so he can run in 2024. Trump seems to be driven by energy that many guys half his age wish they had and he seems to never have the faintest desire of giving up. I firmly believe Donald Trump is getting divine help from God and am not at all worried about all the hype. It's been done in the past and God never changes!

There is a famous quote of Stonewall Jackson that I love.
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

That will never happen although it might be exactly what would be needed.

MM
That's right - what do you think? the elites are going to come out and fight?
You'd be fighting the military/police and the secret police/military.
Guerilla warfare - long term - NO WAY NO NFL & chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger and big screen TV - ahh let me drop-in the 24 campfire and see what's happening.
Correct, these Big Talkers fail to mention that their first confrontation will be with local LEO, cops that are their friends, their family, their neighbors and members of the same church.

No way these Big Talkers are going to full Rambo on their local PD, or Sheriff’s Dept.

If by some chance their local LEO stand down, their next altercation will be with US Soldiers, again friends, family, neighbors etc.

Bag Talkers are just that, TALKERS

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...just keep on crying about needing a revolution then...big talker.

All is lost right? Can't vote our way out.....right?

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Logically,,Its really their only option,, DJT has no backup that I kno of,, whats the pros and cons? few of us rednecks and paytiot "boomers" riled up? check out their social media, lock their bank acc,stop their SS checks, health ins, and in a year all of America will tow the line,, got new American voters coming in every day,, its a war about good vs evil,, Evil gives a [bleep] about you,,

Last edited by hosfly; 01/17/24.

I AM AMERICA!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Something bad is going to happen!!! Tune in to tomorrow's show to find out, and don't forget to buy my book. lol

LOL ! laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
my vote will be RED always ! will my vote help a little ? i hope so , if Trump looses this 2024 Election its a huge lose for all of us and our families. will i head to the Whitehouse armed ? nope . i do believe also something bad is going to happen its just = WHEN ??

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So if Trump is assassinated, you are going to go out and start shooting people and "stacking bodies like cordwood". Where do you begin - who do you shoot first?

Every time I ask the Big Talker this, they go silent and the thread usually ends.

It’s often that the people who do things don’t speak about them they simply act. Just an observation….

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bongino vids are 45-50min. too long.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
MM[/quote]
Guerilla warfare - long term [quote]

I might be taking this out of context but I do think a legitimate question is who do you confront and I think this is a logical scenario. If small, medium or large groups of people unite to respond they will face off with local law enforcement first. Local LE will have backup from county, state, and federal LE. Why do you think every federal government agency has armed LE personnel from IRS to BOR to the post office. Those patriots who choose to resist are commonly referred to as right wing extremists. In a face to face confrontation LE will prevail because they have unlimited resources including the military. Unless and until those resources decide the preservation of a constitutional government is a more worthy cause than the preservation of the bureaucracy.

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The commies are playing the long game. They'll just keep chipping away at our liberties and way of life until us old fuggs are dead. Most of the younger generation won't fight until they're starving and it'll be too late.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 45_100
MM
Guerilla warfare - long term
I might be taking this out of context but I do think a legitimate question is who do you confront and I think this is a logical scenario. If small, medium or large groups of people unite to respond they will face off with local law enforcement first. Local LE will have backup from county, state, and federal LE. Why do you think every federal government agency has armed LE personnel from IRS to BOR to the post office. Those patriots who choose to resist are commonly referred to as right wing extremists. In a face to face confrontation LE will prevail because they have unlimited resources including the military. Unless and until those resources decide the preservation of a constitutional government is a more worthy cause than the preservation of the bureaucracy.
Preservation of a pension ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 45_100
MM
Guerilla warfare - long term
Preservation of a pension ..

Your point is well taken

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okie

It’s often that the people who do things don’t speak about them they simply act. Just an observation….

The post you replied to was specifically addressing the Big Talkers, which this forum and others like it are full of. There is an entire culture of people who think that one day there will be some clear signal and they'll go from a guy who goes into an office to grabbing their PSA-15 and joining the resistance.

But as far as the people who don't mention that sort of thing and just act....at what point do you think they will act and how many are there? At worst, 70 million people voted for Trump in the 2020 election and between them, at worst, they had about 100 million guns. Some large percentage of those think the election was stolen but none of them employed any of those firearms in trying to do anything about that. The State employed theirs though.

The Feds currently aren't bothering to stop a literal invasion of the country via the southern border, and the only efforts to counter that have been organized by state governments or at least individuals who work for the state.

There have been a few one-off efforts from private citizens somewhat recently. Brenton Tarrant for example. Benazir Bhutto was probably not killed by the state. Inejiro Asanuma probably was not either, and maybe the single most impactful example of a this sort of thing.

But those are all small scale individual actions and certainly not the sort of group effort that a lot of modern LARPerators picture happening.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unintended consequences

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Bongino's main focus is sensation and hype. I guess that increases viewership. I guess he makes his living doing that. I don't think he has proven all that accurate though with his prognostications.

I used to listen to him a lot more often than I do now, since he's got on his Trump is going to be assassinated. One trick pony.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
You don't really care what I think, but he ya go.

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

If they have that all figured out, why the need to assassinate?

Isn't that what I said

Oh, then thanks for sharing a story that you think is bullschidt.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It would be an Archduke Ferdinand moment.

Bb

Nope.

Very few courageous and patriotic folks will rise up until their kids are starving and all the dogs and cats been et.

Just having these conversations shows we already know what’s coming.

The CIA has poisons they could use on Pres Trump that’d be undetectable. They could take him out and, being as old as he is, say “well yeah he was old and not in the best shape y’all inspect the body… look no bullet holes, clean toxicology report… huh, too bad so sad…”

This empire deconstruction isn’t gonna end in a cataclysmic event. It’ll be a long, slow descent we’ll all witness just as we have since Obama’s Presidency. Prolly take half a century at least.

Or with Biden, another term…?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

Watch the video, then report back, or not

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

Watch the video, then report back, or not

Why not vote for Trump then report back,.Democrat.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

158 members (2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 338reddog, 204guy, 1lessdog, 2ndwind, 24 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,447
Posts18,507,899
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.