Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Talks about Trump assassination, the call for violence from the left, Jack Smith and election fraud.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tell them to stay home this November again Steevie.

Bitch.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Kind of interesting as I thought there were political assassinations fairly common across the world.

I didn't think it was a new thing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You are a 1 trick pony Conrad.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rost495
Kind of interesting as I thought there were political assassinations fairly common across the world.

Did not watch the video. However, IMO assassinating Trump would pretty well send up the balloon. Would not rule that out as a tactic by those who would love to declare martial law and suspend all elections. As seen in the Iowa caucus, Trump is the populist and the prime enemy of the deep staters... There is no viable candidate to stand up against the Swamp after Trump...

IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
I suspect that these populist political entertainers have about the same relevance as the NFL. Keep the fans stirred up on on the edge of their seats...

Mathew 22: 37-39

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
The only reason they haven't JFK'd Trump is they know that this country is ready to explode.

Last edited by 1886nut; 01/16/24.
S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
15 seconds of some irrelevant crackpot predicting Armageddon, is enough for me. It’s cold outside, warm in the basement and I’m going down there and load up a bunch of 204 Ruger ammunition…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by cisco1
You are a 1 trick pony Conrad.

Are you staying home in November too?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
15 seconds of some irrelevant crackpot predicting Armageddon, is enough for me. It’s cold outside, warm in the basement and I’m going down there and load up a bunch of 204 Ruger ammunition…

I thought you were selling brass?

I am MAGA.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Didn’t you post a thread a few weeks ago saying Tucker said something g bad was gonna happen??

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Something bad is going to happen? Wow. Who knew?

Last edited by SupFoo; 01/16/24.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

Think January 20th 2020, Richmond Virginia, where thousands upon thousands, most fully armed, showed up at the state capitol and changed the minds of leftist politicians bent on enacting draconian gun control laws on The People of Virginia. Virginians schooled America on how things like that are done. Shame is, nobody paid attention.

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bongino's main focus is sensation and hype. I guess that increases viewership. I guess he makes his living doing that. I don't think he has proven all that accurate though with his prognostications.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump would be only the first casualty- - - - -the bodies would be stacked up like cordwood if he got taken out. Between the old veterans who can still shoot, and at least a few of the current military, the elites would be horrified to learn what a real insurrection looks like. Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!
So if Trump is assassinated, you are going to go out and start shooting people and "stacking bodies like cordwood". Where do you begin - who do you shoot first?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I could tell you a couple of experiences on this subject.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It would be an Archduke Ferdinand moment.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 01/16/24.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It would be an Arch Duke Ferdinand moment.

Bb
I would hope so .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by rost495

Did not watch the video. However, IMO assassinating Trump would pretty well send up the balloon. Would not rule that out as a tactic by those who would love to declare martial law and suspend all elections. As seen in the Iowa caucus, Trump is the populist and the prime enemy of the deep staters... There is no viable candidate to stand up against the Swamp after Trump...

100 Million Americans!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Talks about Trump assassination, the call for violence from the left, Jack Smith and election fraud.

When do you think this will take place?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOLOLOL. I am sure we can count on you to be on the front line of posting.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Q Tard Alert!

Originally Posted by cra1948
I suspect that these populist political entertainers have about the same relevance as the NFL. Keep the fans stirred up on on the edge of their seats...

Exactly.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
So if Trump is assassinated, you are going to go out and start shooting people and "stacking bodies like cordwood". Where do you begin - who do you shoot first?

Every time I ask the Big Talker this, they go silent and the thread usually ends.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Ask Dan, it is his prediction.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bongino makes money by attracting viewers much like baiting in game animals. Headlines like this are nothing but sweet corn.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ask Dan, it is his prediction.

Well, what do you think about his prediction?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You don't really care what I think, but he ya go.

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

Last edited by steve4102; 01/16/24.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

If they can't stop Trump any other way, then assassination would indeed be on the table, but "They" are not there yet, not by a long shot, they still have The Courts, The RNC, The Media and of course Election Fraud to take him down. Nothing has been done to change what happened in 2020.

Trump may get the nomination, he may not, either way he will never be allowed to win in the general.

We have a new pandemic coming our way, it would not surprise me if The Uniparty, in order to protect us from ourselves, came up with voting by home computer, or something similar.

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.
GFY yanky

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They already have Mail-in ballots, Dominion, RNC corruption, Mules, Ballot Harvesting, etc., add In-home voting and there will be no need to assassinate Trump, just kill him at the ballot box like they did in 2020.

Your Turn

If they have that all figured out, why the need to assassinate?

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Think January 6th.- - - - -with everybody in the crowd packing heat and loaded down with ammo!

Think January 20th 2020, Richmond Virginia, where thousands upon thousands, most fully armed, showed up at the state capitol and changed the minds of leftist politicians bent on enacting draconian gun control laws on The People of Virginia. Virginians schooled America on how things like that are done. Shame is, nobody paid attention.

I hate to say it, but when we did that, we didn't change anyone's mind.

I am pretty proud to say though, there was only one counter protester at that entire event. Antifa and Co. knew they weren't going to walk away from that one unscathed.

In other news, VA police and feds were wigging out. Friggin black SUVs with dudes in cammies everywhere in the outskirts, especially in shockoe bottom. A few of us looked like vagrants traveling up. They didn't bother to fleece us, but some other dudes got it pretty good

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That will never happen although it might be exactly what would be needed.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Your Turn

You are right, he has already been assassinated. If they gave Joe Biden 80 million votes who will stop them from running exactly the same play again?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM
That's right - what do you think? the elites are going to come out and fight?
You'd be fighting the military/police and the secret police/military.
Guerilla warfare - long term - NO WAY NO NFL & chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger and big screen TV - ahh let me drop-in the 24 campfire and see what's happening.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Bongino's main focus is sensation and hype. I guess that increases viewership. I guess he makes his living doing that. I don't think he has proven all that accurate though with his prognostications.

Something bad is going to happen!!! Tune in to tomorrow's show to find out, and don't forget to buy my book. lol

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Something bad happens all the time.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Something bad happens all the time.

Yes...but now it's our civic duty to help stop it from happening.

The only way to Save America and Donald J Trumps life is to......not vote for him.

If we do nominate and vote for Trump....they will kill him and start a civil war. It will be our fault.

To save his life....we must MUST keep him off the ballot.

Simple. Right?

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

Something bad is going to happen!!! Tune in to tomorrow's show to find out, and don't forget to buy my book. lol

Racheal Maddow with no hair.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Every time I ask the Big Talker this, they go silent and the thread usually ends.

HL is a plant who is here to foment violence and make conservatives look like retards.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
There is always doom and gloom predictions. I imagine it will go on for many times to come too. Even weather predictions are blown out of proportions causing many to think they're about to die. Just look at what the covid scare did.

When it was announced that Trump would not be our president I have to admit my heart fell like it never has. It was hard to look ahead with much hope. I had made a habit of praying for Trump and his family every day, still do but one particular day I asked God if it was His will for Trump to be president again to please keep him safe and healthy so he can run in 2024. Trump seems to be driven by energy that many guys half his age wish they had and he seems to never have the faintest desire of giving up. I firmly believe Donald Trump is getting divine help from God and am not at all worried about all the hype. It's been done in the past and God never changes!

There is a famous quote of Stonewall Jackson that I love.
"The time for war has not yet come, but it will come, and that soon; and when it does come, my advice is to draw the sword and throw away the scabbard."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM
Guerilla warfare - long term - NO WAY NO NFL & chipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi,, love this barca lounger and big screen TV - ahh let me drop-in the 24 campfire and see what's happening.
Correct, these Big Talkers fail to mention that their first confrontation will be with local LEO, cops that are their friends, their family, their neighbors and members of the same church.

No way these Big Talkers are going to full Rambo on their local PD, or Sheriff’s Dept.

If by some chance their local LEO stand down, their next altercation will be with US Soldiers, again friends, family, neighbors etc.

Bag Talkers are just that, TALKERS

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well...just keep on crying about needing a revolution then...big talker.

All is lost right? Can't vote our way out.....right?

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Logically,,Its really their only option,, DJT has no backup that I kno of,, whats the pros and cons? few of us rednecks and paytiot "boomers" riled up? check out their social media, lock their bank acc,stop their SS checks, health ins, and in a year all of America will tow the line,, got new American voters coming in every day,, its a war about good vs evil,, Evil gives a [bleep] about you,,

Last edited by hosfly; 01/17/24.

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85

LOL ! laugh

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
my vote will be RED always ! will my vote help a little ? i hope so , if Trump looses this 2024 Election its a huge lose for all of us and our families. will i head to the Whitehouse armed ? nope . i do believe also something bad is going to happen its just = WHEN ??

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It’s often that the people who do things don’t speak about them they simply act. Just an observation….

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bongino vids are 45-50min. too long.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
MM[/quote]
Guerilla warfare - long term [quote]

I might be taking this out of context but I do think a legitimate question is who do you confront and I think this is a logical scenario. If small, medium or large groups of people unite to respond they will face off with local law enforcement first. Local LE will have backup from county, state, and federal LE. Why do you think every federal government agency has armed LE personnel from IRS to BOR to the post office. Those patriots who choose to resist are commonly referred to as right wing extremists. In a face to face confrontation LE will prevail because they have unlimited resources including the military. Unless and until those resources decide the preservation of a constitutional government is a more worthy cause than the preservation of the bureaucracy.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
The commies are playing the long game. They'll just keep chipping away at our liberties and way of life until us old fuggs are dead. Most of the younger generation won't fight until they're starving and it'll be too late.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 45_100
MM
Guerilla warfare - long term
I might be taking this out of context but I do think a legitimate question is who do you confront and I think this is a logical scenario. If small, medium or large groups of people unite to respond they will face off with local law enforcement first. Local LE will have backup from county, state, and federal LE. Why do you think every federal government agency has armed LE personnel from IRS to BOR to the post office. Those patriots who choose to resist are commonly referred to as right wing extremists. In a face to face confrontation LE will prevail because they have unlimited resources including the military. Unless and until those resources decide the preservation of a constitutional government is a more worthy cause than the preservation of the bureaucracy.
Preservation of a pension ..

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 45_100
MM
Guerilla warfare - long term
Preservation of a pension ..

Your point is well taken

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by okie

It’s often that the people who do things don’t speak about them they simply act. Just an observation….

The post you replied to was specifically addressing the Big Talkers, which this forum and others like it are full of. There is an entire culture of people who think that one day there will be some clear signal and they'll go from a guy who goes into an office to grabbing their PSA-15 and joining the resistance.

But as far as the people who don't mention that sort of thing and just act....at what point do you think they will act and how many are there? At worst, 70 million people voted for Trump in the 2020 election and between them, at worst, they had about 100 million guns. Some large percentage of those think the election was stolen but none of them employed any of those firearms in trying to do anything about that. The State employed theirs though.

The Feds currently aren't bothering to stop a literal invasion of the country via the southern border, and the only efforts to counter that have been organized by state governments or at least individuals who work for the state.

There have been a few one-off efforts from private citizens somewhat recently. Brenton Tarrant for example. Benazir Bhutto was probably not killed by the state. Inejiro Asanuma probably was not either, and maybe the single most impactful example of a this sort of thing.

But those are all small scale individual actions and certainly not the sort of group effort that a lot of modern LARPerators picture happening.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Unintended consequences

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I used to listen to him a lot more often than I do now, since he's got on his Trump is going to be assassinated. One trick pony.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

Oh, then thanks for sharing a story that you think is bullschidt.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It would be an Archduke Ferdinand moment.

Bb

Nope.

Very few courageous and patriotic folks will rise up until their kids are starving and all the dogs and cats been et.

Just having these conversations shows we already know what’s coming.

The CIA has poisons they could use on Pres Trump that’d be undetectable. They could take him out and, being as old as he is, say “well yeah he was old and not in the best shape y’all inspect the body… look no bullet holes, clean toxicology report… huh, too bad so sad…”

This empire deconstruction isn’t gonna end in a cataclysmic event. It’ll be a long, slow descent we’ll all witness just as we have since Obama’s Presidency. Prolly take half a century at least.

Or with Biden, another term…?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

Watch the video, then report back, or not

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Your Turn

Isn't that what I said

Watch the video, then report back, or not

Why not vote for Trump then report back,.Democrat.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

What does your list look like?

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 617 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,443
Posts18,507,807
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.