Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
He's the only show on here, nine to noon. I listen sometimes, but he is a nut.

...<snip>...

You do know that you can listen to radio stations from all over the USA via the Internet, right?

https://mytuner-radio.com/

https://www.iheart.com/

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
AI has been around for awhile,,, remember calculators? texas instuments intro'd and set the hook,,

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
who knew showing BOOBIES upside down was the start of Skynet

Last edited by KFWA; 01/17/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Listening to Steve Bannon's War Room you'd have been up on the AI threat several years ago.

Living, breathing flesh and blood "supposed to" merge with AI.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAM
Had a guy on discussing AI and its role as we fall into dystopian Communism.

That pesky things like Trials and Elections can be done away with.

Just enter the data and voila' your verdict

Or voila, here's you winner.

Only thing is, who's entering the data 🤔

Garbage in and garbage out. The question is, who's garbage is it ?

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike
AI writes most movie scripts - soon AI will replace Actors
Interesting you posted that. I caught Commando on comcast on demand. Listen to how similar the soundtrack is to The Fugitive.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by RAM
AI writes most movie scripts - soon AI will replace Actors
Interesting you posted that. I caught Commando on comcast on demand. Listen to how similar the soundtrack is to The Fugitive.
AI wasn't writing soundtracks in the 80s and early 90s. But it sure could now if allowed... it's actually pretty scary what it can do editing photos, adding your face to images or videos, taking your voice and fabricating sound clips, etc.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
AI already has a hard Left slant. Just think how bad it will get when it gets more power.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
A lot of internet posts are AI generated now. I see X links and other things posted here that are clearly fake. But everyone biting on it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by BFaucett

...<snip>...

You do know that you can listen to radio stations from all over the USA via the Internet, right?

I know. However, this morning for example, at 9:30 I'm driving 30 minutes in to town to the gym. And at 11, driving back. I don't have Sirius radio , so it is Glen Beck on am 570. Honestly, I will listen for five minutes and then I have to turn the radio off. I mean, one day several years ago, Glen said on air "I'm a little overweight, but I was looking in the mirror this morning and I think I need a bra." Good God what kind of man would make that remark on a radio show.

So it is either Glen on am 570, or NPR on 88.1 [In case you didn't know they really hate Trump]. No, most of my drive it is no radio.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Listening to Steve Bannon's War Room you'd have been up on the AI threat several years ago.

Living, breathing flesh and blood "supposed to" merge with AI.

Might just make left lane camping a thing of the past. Faster reaction times and such😂🤣😂

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I remember Little Bushy and Jacob Marley when they Built those Trillion Dollar MAGA Data Storage Facilities

Should have been our Cue now it’s our Necktie.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

...<snip>...

I know. However, this morning for example, at 9:30 I'm driving 30 minutes in to town to the gym. And at 11, driving back. I don't have Sirius radio , so it is Glen Beck on am 570. Honestly, I will listen for five minutes and then I have to turn the radio off. I mean, one day several years ago, Glen said on air "I'm a little overweight, but I was looking in the mirror this morning and I think I need a bra." Good God what kind of man would make that remark on a radio show.

So it is either Glen on am 570, or NPR on 88.1 [In case you didn't know they really hate Trump]. No, most of my drive it is no radio.

Was that when he was on drugs?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Since 1994 when it became public during his divorce.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I've been watching and reading up on AI - it's already a BIG problem that many aren't aware of. Just think how advanced it is - but being kept quiet by the elite.
......and the gov't..

This "AI" stuff scares the hell outta me.. I can just envision the gov'vt licking its collective chops dreaming about how much more control (as in a factor of 100X) they can 'manage' the minions...

EFF THAT...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Revelation 13:15
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Is it? I dunno.

Could it be? Sure could.

Hhmmm. A tool of the Klaus Schwabs of the world, or the WEF? CBDCs, anyone?

Beware.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

...<snip>...

I know. However, this morning for example, at 9:30 I'm driving 30 minutes in to town to the gym. And at 11, driving back. I don't have Sirius radio, so it is Glen Beck on am 570. Honestly, I will listen for five minutes and then I have to turn the radio off. I mean, one day several years ago, Glen said on air "I'm a little overweight, but I was looking in the mirror this morning and I think I need a bra." Good God what kind of man would make that remark on a radio show.

You don't need Sirius radio for what I'm talking about. You could use your smartphone (assuming you have one) to listen to Internet audio streams while you're in the car. That's assuming you have cell phone coverage in the area(s), of course. You might want to use an external speaker, so you can hear it better, if your phone won't tie into your vehicle's sound system. That depends on the age of the vehicle, of course. My old 2009 Ford Ranger doesn't have any connectivity options for a smartphone. I just pair a small, portable, external Bluetooth speaker with my phone.

iHeartRadio has an app for Android and Apple. It's not just for music.

Examples (click the links to listen):

Live audio stream from KTRH 740 AM in Houston, TX: http://stream.revma.ihrhls.com/zc2285

Live audio stream from KLVI 560 AM in Beaumont, TX: http://stream.revma.ihrhls.com/zc2197

Both stations are iHeartRadio stations.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion / idea.

Cheers! Bob F.

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
THanks, but I have a flip phone.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
THanks, but I have a flip phone.

Too bad...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,783
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.