Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Alan_C
Going through a drive through fast food. Usually a woman and a bunch a kids. They order talking Spanish , they have to ask the kids what they want , 15 minutes later they pull forward to pay. They pull up about 3 feet away from the pay window, they can’t reach to pay or get their food. Then there is the ones that go inside to order and wash their hands in the soda machine. The bonus is when they change a baby diaper in the parking lot and throw it on the pavement. Very Classy !!!
Thanks, brother cranberry

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by USMC2602
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Dumbfugks that are surprised that after being rung up in the check out line they have to pay. Really you mouth-breathing fugkwit? You worked your way to the register from 5 customers deep, stood in line for 5 minutes while some goddam waterhead tried to find pink grapfruit on the code sheet, let her finish ringing everything up, then you decide to fumble fugk your way through your fifty five gallon purse to look for your check book. Go jam a glowing hot fire poker up your pisshole you hideous holstein.
Preach it, brother!

No kidding.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
People who can't wait to get on the 'fire and post "the world is coming to an end" threads based on what they read or heard some other dumbass say.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Traffic jams at the gas pumps because some holeass is parked facing the wrong way because some other holeass decided to put the gas fill on the wrong side of the vehicle.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Drive throughs. Each and every one suck.

Self centered brainless people who make a 90 degree turn into a 22 degree turn. Usually with no blinker and an irritated scowl at me that I appeared in the opposite lane and made them notice.

Morons who think the first few seconds of their red light means oncoming must yield.

Businesses who ask me to wait while they answer the phone.

Stores with 10 check out lanes and lines 6 deep on two that are open.

Continuing would only serve to piss me off more so I’ll quit. Got lots more though.

IC B2

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Ppls that don’t see the yield signs at on ramps

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Old people who turn corners like they're hauling a load of nitro. They damn near come to a stop.

Someone was doing this - my friend rolled my passenger side window down and yelled ''don't flip it''. I always think of that whenever someone turns off super slow.

That's nuthin. Around here about 90% of the tree sloths who shouldn't even by driving at all in the first place go everywhere like there's a glass of water that must not be spilled under penalty of death on the roof of their cars. I want a bumper mounted rocket launcher.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mcadams17
nasty fat women wearing yoga pants.
But the funny, good looking, great personality fat women in yoga pants are ok, right?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I didnt even think about the [bleep] that go through the drive through with their whole family in the car. If you can't drop your order in 20 seconds, go the fugg inside.

O
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
O
People who want me to listen to their rap music while I’m getting fuel.And last week I pulled up to the KFC waited a long time decided from the duck tape maybe speaker didn’t work so pulled up to the window girl said can’t take my order have to use the speaker same person who will talk to you anyway so I go all the way around and try again after awhile she says can I help you? But instead of being mad I can’t wait to go back and see what they do next it’s so stupid it’s entertaining every place in my little town is managed by morons.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
People who drive cars with the gas filler neck on the right hand side. There should be a law against it!

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Having to pay, at the pump, to put gas in my work truck, only to have the receipt printer roll empty.

Now I gotta go inside, to get a fuel receipt !

Fugg, shouldn't have quit smoking, yesterday.

At least 3 times a week. Different gas stations.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Can't pull out onto the street from a parking lot unless all 4 lanes of oncoming traffic is clear for 1/4 mile.

The cow is where you are, the bull is where you want to be.

No one gets something for nothing unless someone else got nothing for something.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Loud tv commercials. Should be the volume as the program.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Asian drivers, Pride month, teens on Ebikes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tater74
Can't pull out onto the street from a parking lot unless all 4 lanes of oncoming traffic is clear for 1/4 mile.

I gotta admit, I sometimes am this way (maybe not THAT bad, but somewhat). I have seen enough unpredictable and distracted drivers randomly change lanes when I am pulling out that I have learned to be really cautious.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dimtards

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Asian drivers, Pride month, teens on Ebikes.

Asian tourists who have NO concept of personal space are at the top of my list. The women also are largely opinionated and obnoxiously LOUD.

I don’t consider myself prejudice but I have noticed that demographic predictably behaves that way, with some exceptions I am sure.

NVhntr Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Was at a outdoor event view point that was packed shoulder to shoulder 5 or 6 deep. We were near the front when here comes this Asian family bulldozing their way through the crowd right up to the front. No excuse me, no please, just bent on getting the best position and everyone else be damned.
I guess it maybe comes from them living in one of those overcrowded Asian schitholes where it's every man for himself.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Democrats,Liberals,John Kerry,Paul Ryan,Mike Pence,Nancy Pelosi and all of the rest of her little monkeys.FJB

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,199 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,367
Posts18,506,485
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.