Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BC30cal
673;
Good morning my friend, I hope the week behaved and you're all well, warm and dry this morning.

This is pretty long, but here's one from Shawn Ryan interviewing Dallas Alexander.

Back when the initial interview came out I listened to the whole thing, but have not listened to this new version.

It does not reflect well on Canadian Forces leadership in my view - at all..

All the best to you all.

Dwayne
This is an incredible interview, thanks Dwayne!
Gonna take me awhile to comment on it as its 5hrs long LOL.....perfect for listening in the evening while resizing a couple thousand brass. smile

GB1

BC30cal Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Morning my friend, I hope it's warmed up a wee bit up your way and you all are well.

As mentioned, I watched the first interview when it first came out, then in the same way that Christian Craighead's initial interviews were quashed by the British military, the Canadian military/government leaned on Dallas and Shawn hard enough that it was taken down.

It strikes me that some readers might not know that Shawn Ryan is a former SEAL and after that did some contract work for the CIA, so he's kicked in a few doors.

The reason in both instances was that the former soldiers were revealing some type of high level military secrets, endangering lives of currently deployed personnel and whatever else they could make up at the time.

Going off down a rabbit hole here sir, listen to the last interview Shawn did with Christian Craighead did too, but some of the original stuff Christian did was eye opening for me. He's the guy who went into the hotel under siege by Islamic terrorists in Nairobi in 2019 - on his own and because he did saved 700 odd people.

There were two Navy SEALs there on scene but they were ordered to stand down. They did assist from the outside as much as they were able without countermanding orders, gave him all of their ammo, etc., but they were not allowed in.

He caught major crap for going in without permission.

Anyways back to Dallas, our friends in Ottawa are doing their level best to shut him and any other dissenting former military voices up tight - bless their hearts as our southern friends might say.

In my view this is so terrible for our military on so many levels that I won't start to list them, but it's obvious to anyone who is even a tiny bit objective and might have cracked a history book. I know you well enough to say you're both objective and read our history by the way.

Some of the interview goes all over the place for sure and both Shawn and Dallas are into stuff I'm not interested in personally, but all that doesn't mean I won't listen carefully to what they have to say.

All the best.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

685 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 160user, 69 invisible), 2,869 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,539
Posts18,509,962
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.