Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It will be appealed, they will win, and it will then be taken before the Supreme Court where they will win again. Done Deal...

Phil

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ihookem
Can Trudoe, be kicked out of office for considering violence against a peaceful protest? I am not sure what the canadian laws are . However, I hope for the best up there .
Yeah just like biden can be kicked out of office for any number of things ,, only one problem - no one cares what the citizens have to say

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Can Trudoe, be kicked out of office for considering violence against a peaceful protest? I am not sure what the canadian laws are . However, I hope for the best up there .
Thank you, that is greatly appreciated.
If they put forward a motion of non-confidence he can be forced into an election, post haste, one he will surely lose.

He is done anyways, regardless.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
It will be appealed, they will win, and it will then be taken before the Supreme Court where they will win again. Done Deal...

Phil
False

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

The Liberal Party could ask him to step down --- think in terms of Democrates asking Biden or Obama to step down --- this will not happen.

There could be a vote of non-confidence in the government forcing an election. This would require the NDP (who currently have a coalition contract with the Liberals) to vote against the Liberals and the Bloc Quebec (a party only in it for one province not Canada as a whole) to join in voting against the Liberals ------------ this will not happen. Licking the soles of Liberal boots is the closest the NDP will ever come to power so they are happy to keep the Liberals and Trudeau going (who is more corupt --- the person doing the deed or the group that sees the deed being done and openly accepts that corruption is fine - that is the NDP).

So hopefully peoples memories do not fade before the next election. Rumours are Trudeau is thinking of calling one early as he thinks he has a chance to win now.

Best thing for conservative voters is for Trudeau to stay in power until an election is called. On his own he is a huge liability and then add to this his dimwitted cabinet.

Hugh
IC B2

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM
Enlighten us oh great 673. Where exactly was this Constitution when Trudeau was acting as a King.
Same place yours was Jan 6.

Touche'

RAM is stupid and just got his ass handed to him

Yay 673!!

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This was not a "Constitutional Challenge" as it would be in USA. Canada is a Monarchy. The King/Queen is supreme. This was a Commercial Court decision of a plaintiff and a defendant between Trudeau and the "Canadian Civil Liberties Association. The Canadian Constitution Foundation, and other sign on Organizations. All Ltd.'s , the equivalent of Inc.

This was a Commercial Law ruling.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM
Enlighten us oh great 673. Where exactly was this Constitution when Trudeau was acting as a King.

Touche'

Yay 673!!

Check your facts Super Fool. You embarrassed yourself again. PUBLICLY

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM

Touche', my frozen friend.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
This was not a "Constitutional Challenge" as it would be in USA. Canada is a Monarchy. The King/Queen is supreme. This was a Commercial Court decision of a plaintiff and a defendant between Trudeau and the "Canadian Civil Liberties Association. The Canadian Constitution Foundation, and other sign on Organizations. All Ltd.'s , the equivalent of Inc.

RAM, I have been in Court where I submitted a Constitutional challenge.

IC B3

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Perhaps you should change out Tony's photo for Alfred E. Newman .

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM

Then you should have known better.

BTW - Did you prevail? Didn't think so. Drop the mike.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM

Then you should have known better.
You brought it, now maybe you should run along, the Men are talking.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673

baby ram gets taken down again !!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Serious question - did any trucks roll East from Quebec to Ottawa? Or were all
from the West?

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really ? 6 minutes of silence and a hollow "I know you are but what am I" is your best come back?

Wow. You really are a fragile little post counting snowflake.

That is truly pathetic.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jezuz

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM

We are not a Monarchy.

Or to translate, you have no fuggin' clue what your trolling about.
Thanks for referring to me as great, appreciate that, but dont start lobbing them in if you dont know wtf you are talking about.
So you don't know what a Constitution is. And you don't know what sarcasm is. Round three ? Where the points can really ad up? Or are you going home to lick your twat?
There are Countries that dont have a Constitution, check into it, Canada isn't one of them. If you were smart enough you would see that this decision is upholding the Constitution.

While we are on the subject, any Country that has a Constitution is in danger of it being wiped out by the WHO....
if you were being sarcastic, then just fugg off lol.

Never said all countries have Constitutions. Never said Canada didn't have one. Never said the decision didn't up hold the Canadian Constitution.
If you are going to keep discussing based on presumptions you fabricate and try to attribute to others, you are not going to get very far.

You think the WHO reigns Supreme? Them and who's Army?

You are really embarrassing yourself.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by RAM

Touche'

Yay 673!!

"YAY 673!!" ?

Didn't know you were a 6th grade girl cheerleader. I'll watch the language.

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
#triggeredazzhole.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,336
Posts18,526,783
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.