Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by SupFoo
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fuggin hilarious!!
Mussolini made the trains run on time. When the Strong Man blows through the constraints that you all breathlessly love to watch him wreck, what will you do when you or your loved ones inevitably end up on the wrong side? Ask Robespierre, or better yet ask any of the dozens who dared speak against him. Do you really want a President who is Don Corleone? If so, you get what you deserve.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Piss off, bigot.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Eric308

Fuggin hilarious!!
Mussolini made the trains run on time. When the Strong Man blows through the constraints that you all breathlessly love to watch him wreck, what will you do when you or your loved ones inevitably end up on the wrong side? Ask Robespierre, or better yet ask any of the dozens who dared speak against him. Do you really want a President who is Don Corleone? If so, you get what you deserve.

You’re right, Eric.
We do deserve him and hope we’ll get him.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E

Fuggin hilarious!!

You’re right, Eric.
We do deserve him and hope we’ll get him.
At least you're honest with yourself.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RAM
A second Trump Presidency will certainly shatter whatever is left of the myth of American Exceptionalism. The ideal that we hold our Chief Executive to high standards of character, however outdated, silly, and quaint that is, will be gone. As he so eloquently put it, he could literally kill someone on 5th Avenue and it would matter not in the least to his supporters. There is literally no precedent to his terpitude; not even the myths manufactured by the Right's Misinformation Industrial Complex about his likely competitor, or the one he is seemingly still obsessed with.

Libtard crying. Its official

I figured it would start tonite.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Mussolini made the trains run on time. When the Strong Man blows through the constraints that you all breathlessly love to watch him wreck, what will you do when you or your loved ones inevitably end up on the wrong side?

At least our loved ones won't be loaded into boxcars and headed for the pits.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
LMAO!

Here’s eric308, Suckamore, Jello, GayGhost, CalledScum / LostC.unt60, ect when they hear Trump won:

[video:youtube]
[/video]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I love that video. These people are fug'n nuts.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
LMAO!

Here’s eric308, Suckamore, Jello, GayGhost, CalledScum / LostC.unt60, ect when they hear Trump won:

[video:youtube]
[/video]

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Liberal tears never get old.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Fuggin hilarious!!

You’re like my fridge: always full of yourself yet offering an abundance of empty calories.....Maximilien Robespierre, what a joke...your brainwashing by the main stream media is very evident....

You Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist every thing Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'. The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white, they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clinton's and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise, which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.

Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7/24 basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremacist...or a molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things, and somehow that is OK with the left.

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I note that he had Tim Scott to his right shoulder during his victory speech. Had Scott speak along with VR. They are on the short list.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
I note that he had Tim Scott to his right shoulder during his victory speech. Had Scott speak along with VR. They are on the short list.

No they are not. THEY wanted to get close to Trump. Don't get carried away.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wreck what?

Inflation run amok?
Rising energy costs
2 world military events Biden is sponsoring
400,00 illegals per moth swarming the border
Paris Accords Agenda and Green energy getting push in such a blatant ly unequatable fashion between the west and China/India/Africa thta it becomes economicallypoison?

I deserve to have all that wrecked

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I love to see the effeminate little cuckhold cu.nts like Erica308 crawl out from under their rock to wail about President Trump….these dumbfucks thought they had him down and out. They were celebrating their coup too early and now that they’re faced with LOSING to Trump AGAIN they’re freaking out. It’s hilarious..

Payback is a BITCH so enjoy the next 12+ years….. Gayghost, Erica308 Jeff0 and other assorted liberal clams here can FOAD. Once Trump starts to clean up DC and straightens out the endemic democrat corruption they’ll never win another election in our lifetime.

Hopefully we’ll be decorating the cherry trees with the stretched necks of democrats and other traitors….after a fair trial of course. 😂

Erica308 only shows her clam here when she’s celebrating some bullshit political charge brought by the democrats illegally against their opposition or when she’s scared……and she IS scared! 😂😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The state’s 22 Republican delegates will be allocated to candidates proportionally based on the final vote count.

Note "Bound Delegates" column

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The only possible way this night could have been worse for Nikki is if her period started today.

Watching her on FOX this morning, I believe it is entirely possible.

It will be a slippery ride home tonight.

This is the t-shirt her donors wear when they attend her rallies lol

Last edited by KillerBee; 01/23/24.

KB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I love to see the effeminate little cuckhold cu.nts like Erica308 crawl out from under their rock to wail about President Trump….these dumbfucks thought they had him down and out. They were celebrating their coup too early and now that they’re faced with LOSING to Trump AGAIN they’re freaking out. It’s hilarious..

Payback is a BITCH so enjoy the next 12+ years….. Gayghost, Erica308 Jeff0 and other assorted liberal clams here can FOAD. Once Trump starts to clean up DC and straightens out the endemic democrat corruption they’ll never win another election in our lifetime.

Hopefully we’ll be decorating the cherry trees with the stretched necks of democrats and other traitors….after a fair trial of course. 😂

Erica308 only shows her clam here when she’s celebrating some bullshit political charge brought by the democrats illegally against their opposition or when she’s scared……and she IS scared! 😂😂

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KillerBee
The only possible way this night could have been worse for Nikki is if her period started today.

Watching her on FOX this morning, I believe it is entirely possible.

It will be a slippery ride home tonight.

LMAO!!!

Wait till Trump beats her in her home state! 😂😂😂

Last edited by chlinstructor; 01/23/24.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Candidate dysphoria

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Anyone who trashes Trump instead of the likes of the RINO Haley or the Commie fraud Biden is a mentally ill fool!

Yet, some people will freely give you "308" reasons why they are mentally ill. What a joke these morons truly are!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (1badf350, 21, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,171 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,663
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.