Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
DUDE, take a break and STEP away from the keyboard, you have fugging lost it....!

Originally Posted by Seafire
10 posts entitled *** You are ignoring this Loser***,

but behind that veil, I am sure there is a lot more print of essentially BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

as his posts show some of his endless guns, like we are suppose to be envious or something dumbasss like that.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Someone is fascinated with my punctuation...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Slow rolling a portion of Saturday's Mail. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon wares that exist ladies,as you "justify" your Drooling Brokedicktitude as being a "choice". I'm VERY "Surprised!" you are having a Pretendathon,with your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Don't forget to hide your Boy Scouts from Shefire! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move",as a Professional Victim.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J
Dasher vs Arc....?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Nice thread about your grandkids Stumpy.

Why can't you be a human being like that on other threads...

was kind of nice, not seeing you feeling you have to go out of your way to be an A Hole on your posts.

wishing your grandkids and your daughter a nice long, fulfilling an happy life...

hope you take time to enjoy what you have been blessed with.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by johnn
Dasher vs Arc....?

Birds of a feather,but rather different. My K&P AI/AT Dasher spout hasn't arrived yet,but I suspect it will dazzle,like all of my 22 and 6mm BR's. Hint.

The ARC is legit and nicely covered via logistics. It also shines brightly in a Krunchenticker,which never hurts an equation. Factory Fodder is actually superb,though I don't shoot it,but lots of pards do(Horny 105/08's). The Howie Mini is a Skookum parcel,other than not being S/S. No thang to feed same via AICS and I do a bunch of that,rather happily. Hint.

The Dasher now has killer Alpha brass available to it and that streamlines much. They also offer Vanilla BR and everything I've shot with Alpha has been fhuqking exceptional,in all flavors. Dasher pre-fits are easily sourced,so there's options there and it will be an AICS DBM show,as a path of least resistance. In my AI/AT it will be AW double stack mags and I'll be using HRD followers/springs. I've whistled a bunch of Dummies and feed/function in Dasher is flawless. Hint.

So circling around and Starting At The Fhuqking Start,the ARC is gonna be the EASY button. I'm already contemplating yanking the PPC spout off the Sako and going 1-7" 22PPC AFI there,due their excellent mags. 88's will play better in those confines,than 112's will. Hint.

It seems Shefire's Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is as FAKE as the rest of her,which is VERY "Surprising!". Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Spikes are hard to kill,Bullet Manufacturers are to "blame" for Schit Riggin',Retardation and Poor Shooting. Hint.

Poor poor(literally) Shefire and her HILARIOUS versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Imaginary Pretend Ignore is her ONLY Brokedick "move",as a Professional Victim.

Hint.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Can't even take a compliment when you deserve one for once...

The Good Lord blessed you with some great grand children...

Try not to be an A Hole to them also when they grow up...

No matter what you are still a clueless douchebag, staying proud to your last two working brain cells.

Don't turn your grandkids into self centered " Blank" like their grandpa turned into.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

There's no need for you to reiterate that besides being a Brokedick CLUELESS Whining Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

It seems Shefire's Imaginary Pretend Ignore,is as FAKE as the rest of her,which is VERY "Surprising!". Professional Victims are fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only way to say something nice about Stick is to start with "Stick isn't totally full of schit". It somewhat annoys me that I end up shooting some of the stuff Stick plays with. Working up some 6Grendel loads today as a matter of fact.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Whining Brokedick Professional Victims are a HOOT...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I rather ENJOY the fact that you can't even provide your own Avatar and are a Victim there too! Hint.

Hint.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Like a duck after a piece of bread.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by rickt300
The only way to say something nice about Stick is to start with "Stick IS totally full of schit". It somewhat annoys me that I end up shooting some of the stuff Stick plays with. Working up some 6Grendel loads today as a matter of fact.

Fixed it. Still a compliment

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DUDE, take a break and STEP away from the keyboard, you have fugging lost it....!

but behind that veil, I am sure there is a lot more print of essentially BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah

as his posts show some of his endless guns, like we are suppose to be envious or something dumbasss like that.
aww john ol buddy... You are looking at this all backwards....Do you ever not see Schtick reply to a post that has his name anywhere in it? The Squirt just loves the attention... ya wanna hurt his feelings, ignore him and never reply to him... I'm doing the little bald headed Schmuck a favor....

As far as a concern, are you talking about a page full of BlahBlahBlah? Heck, that takes no time at all...
Just type Blah three times, copy and paste. Then just hit your space bar. Every time you hit the space bar it types it...You can fill an entire page in 20 seconds...

Heck, If Schtick's responses seem to say the same over and over, all he is doing, is cutting a pasting them, and doing the exact same thing. He has a complete memory file on each member that rattles his cage.
Notice how he post copied posts from other members that go way back? It because he keeps a file on each person that rattles his cage. Its his version of a Chihuahua, barking at a big dog on the other side of a glass window, where he is safe.

The little Schmuck lies for the attention... otherwise he has a very lonely existence living outside of a town, that has 1200 people in it.. and is the largest town and county seat for the largest island in the State of Alaska. His only social life, is because he has credit cards, and the internet.

I'd bet he is in debt way beyond his little beedy eyeballs. He loves to sling Crap at someone else, as it bolsters his self doubts about his own life and existence. You think it would be great where half the year is winter, you live by yourself, you make a living with a chain saw, and you think he is happy that people envy him as he has zillions of firearms etc... and takes pictures to try and impress anyone? If one has been on the campfire long than the last 10 to 15 year, you've seen most of the pictures he posts at least 50 times.

I don't hate Schtick or even feel the need to compete with him in all of is trash. I'm much happier in life than he'll ever be in his isolated " paradise" in POS Island.

All I feel is empathy for him... I sincerely wish he had a life, but evidently he does, as he has no clue how to handle one. Sigmund Freud would have had a field day doing a case study on Schtick...he only pretends to be happy in life....that is as obvious as lightning would be on a dark stormy night.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
After reading through most of this post I don’t think it’s ever been more obvious that Littlestick has a serious Napoleon complex……really a sorry little, little man. I feel sad for him - Godbless the little fella.

Now back to the story - appreciate the data on the 6X45 Seafire - will have to try a few of the loads you mentioned - should work well here in PA!

PennDog

J
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
J

aww john ol buddy... You are looking at this all backwards....Do you ever not see Schtick reply to a post that has his name anywhere in it? The Squirt just loves the attention... ya wanna hurt his feelings, ignore him and never reply to him... I'm doing the little bald headed Schmuck a favor....

As far as a concern, are you talking about a page full of BlahBlahBlah? Heck, that takes no time at all...
Just type Blah three times, copy and paste. Then just hit your space bar. Every time you hit the space bar it types it...You can fill an entire page in 20 seconds...

Heck, If Schtick's responses seem to say the same over and over, all he is doing, is cutting a pasting them, and doing the exact same thing. He has a complete memory file on each member that rattles his cage.
Notice how he post copied posts from other members that go way back? It because he keeps a file on each person that rattles his cage. Its his version of a Chihuahua, barking at a big dog on the other side of a glass window, where he is safe.

The little Schmuck lies for the attention... otherwise he has a very lonely existence living outside of a town, that has 1200 people in it.. and is the largest town and county seat for the largest island in the State of Alaska. His only social life, is because he has credit cards, and the internet.

I'd bet he is in debt way beyond his little beedy eyeballs. He loves to sling Crap at someone else, as it bolsters his self doubts about his own life and existence. You think it would be great where half the year is winter, you live by yourself, you make a living with a chain saw, and you think he is happy that people envy him as he has zillions of firearms etc... and takes pictures to try and impress anyone? If one has been on the campfire long than the last 10 to 15 year, you've seen most of the pictures he posts at least 50 times.

I don't hate Schtick or even feel the need to compete with him in all of is trash. I'm much happier in life than he'll ever be in his isolated " paradise" in POS Island.

All I feel is empathy for him... I sincerely wish he had a life, but evidently he does, as he has no clue how to handle one. Sigmund Freud would have had a field day doing a case study on Schtick...he only pretends to be happy in life....that is as obvious as lightning would be on a dark stormy night.

I've only been to Prince of Wales island once, its been awhile. How many times have you been there?

Thinking damn little, thinking your jealous of schtick.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've been there once back in 1989, when I took the summer off, and did a lot of touring of Alaska for like 10 weeks.
Never been there, so I just took the time to see it... it was the only state I hadn't been in at that point.

Well anyone who is jealous of Schtick has some mental issues...

Anyone who would think ANYONE is jealous of Schtick, must be suffering some mental issues also?

Are you a member of Schtick's Emergency Response Team? The Crowd that comes out of the wood work to defend his honor, when their hero has been criticized?

and that would be " You're a little jealous of Schtick..." NOT " your jealous of Schtick".. just as a point of reference..

You have a good day johnN.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You AMAZINGLYStupid Fhuqks,never disappoint by doing your Drooling Best...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Quite contrary,to her most recent Hurt Feeler Report. Hint.

Again quite contrary. Hint.

Don't "forget" ladies,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and don't "forget" the punctuation,along with your stolen pics. You Bumbling Brokedick CLUELESS Fhuqking Retards are a HOOT! Hint.

Don't "forget" to dangle pics of your Imaginary Wares. Hint!

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Just reviewing this thread... and this one caught my eye.

So Stumpy, what MOS does your DD 214 Say?

Any one know the military MOS # for " Fuc kup" or "Dumbass"?

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (1moredeer, 160user, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,682 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,238
Posts18,485,792
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.