E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Eric308
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Kiss the ring or you're under the bus...

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

By GEOFF EARLE, DEPUTY U.S. POLITICAL EDITOR

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

The stupidity of some so-called forum members just boggles the mind.

Whose side are you on? If not on the side of freedom, then be gone!
Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.
Jim, I'm sure you're a good guy but Trump lost that election fair and square, like the Duke said in the Searchers: "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Trump slams his former White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany as a 'RINO' after she criticized his New Hampshire victory speech and suggested he adopt a more 'general election tone'.

Donald Trump has added former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany to the list of Republicans he has branded a 'RINO' after she advised him to 'look under the hood' and adopt a 'general election tone'.

McEnany offered the unvarnished, and apparently unwelcome, advice during live commentary on Fox News on a night when Trump spent much of his New Hampshire victory speech torching rival Nikki Haley, calling her an 'imposter' and grumbling, 'I don't get too angry, I get even.'

'I don't need any advice from RINO Kayleigh McEnany on Fox,' Trump vented online shortly before midnight on Tuesday, using an acronym for 'Republican In Name Only'.

Freedom? Half on here want Apartheid. McEnany isn't wrong. The same coalition of educated urban/suburban whites, women, and minorities might, just might pull Joe's decrepit bumbling butt over the finish line like they did in 2020. Like most Americans, I'm thoroughly disgusted these are the choices we are left with; Trump has always been the wrong answer to the right questions.

You're not getting away with saying that. Everyone with a brain and any decency knows biden did not "win" anything. He was the benefactor of a coup. In your world all a person has to do to be a good president is suck up to the right people. Nothing to do with making America first and honoring what this nation was founded on.
Jim, I'm sure you're a good guy but Trump lost that election fair and square, like the Duke said in the Searchers: "just as sure as the turnin' of the earth."

Why would we listen to a broke dick bigot such as yourself?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Does the Kari Lake tape ring a Bell to how corrupt $hit is.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E

^^dumfuk^^

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There is no doudt after listening to the Bribe conversation with Kari Lake just how bad the UNI PARTY is corrupt.
The uni party rigged the election hands down.

Last edited by sherm_61; 01/24/24.
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Often people can learn from experience ....the way things work.

Trump can be his own worst enemy.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

And of course, Kayley is the farthest thing from a RHINO. Trump often seems bound and determined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is his own worst enemy and his narcissism and incredible insecurity are his worst traits and his worst enemies. I have many friends who are staunch Trump supporters, but they are all in agreement that his cringe-worthy and idiotic comments may well cost us this election. Recall, he is the moron who, in a fit of spite, told Georgia senate voters to stay home, which then gave the Dems control of the senate.

Tarquin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.

10-4.

IDGAF how mean he is, IDGAF how he combs his hair, IDGAF how he talks, and IDGAF how the rest of the world feels about him. I want a junkyard-dog-mean president who loves this country and puts its best interests first. As far as I am concerned, anyone who's caught up in the image thing ought go eat a box of dicks.
Amen!

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by nimblehunter
Holy crap. Joe Biden is purposely ruining our great nation right before our very eyes and there are some with hurt feelings because DJT talks tough? This man has put his personal empire on the line for us. Time to grow a pair of stones, get in line, & support the man who already proved that he can run our nation and have world peace.

10-4.

IDGAF how mean he is, IDGAF how he combs his hair, IDGAF how he talks, and IDGAF how the rest of the world feels about him. I want a junkyard-dog-mean president who loves this country and puts its best interests first. As far as I am concerned, anyone who's caught up in the image thing ought go eat a box of dicks.
Amen!

It doesn't matter what you think. The 5% of voters in the middle, whose votes will decide the election, they do care about those things. Its what they think that makes all the difference.

Tarquin
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Valsdad, MrWilson and a few others on this site like to take vailed potshots at Trump and or Vivek. A few others on here openly hate Trump and troll the site.

On a site this size I’d expect a few libs, both closeted and outright leftist trolls. You’re never going to get 100%.

Overall this site of nearly all white men is a few clicks to the right of most of our country. That the views that many have on this site are not as passionately shared or more common with the general public is the bigger issue.

It is not a pot shot to call out Trump's character flaw - a self indulging arrogant prick. And for the record, Kayleigh is absolutely correct. Trump needs to STFU about 2020 and begin appealing to Moderates and Independents. He will certainly win the GOP nomination, but he won't win the White House unless he decides to stop catering to his base and find a moderate tone - exactly why Clinton lost her ass in 2016.

I don't ride the brand and I vote for what is best for the country and at this time it is Trump. But if he continues to be a toxic prick to everyone, then we can expect 4 more years of Biden/Harris.

It's his election to lose.
F uck the moderates and independents. Trump has the largest number of the black vote coming this election than any republican could ever dream of. He had more votes than bama did at any time and youre trying to tell me he will lose without bringing more in? What you middle of the road fuggers need to do is focus on getting the states to secure their voting laws and a dem will not see the inside of the whitehouse for years to come

Trump cannot win without moderates and independents. When Trump won in 2016, it was by only 77,000 votes in three swing states and Hillary won the popular vote and then the only reason Trump won was because Comey announced 10 days before the election that he was reopening the investigation into Hillary's e-mails. Trump is facing an uphill battle, especially if he does not learn to shut his yapper, or at least put a filter on it.
youre dumb. Only response i have for you. Getting tired of you rino f ucks polluting these pages. You azzholes will cost us the election because your gashes are filled with sand. Piss off

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/24/24.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by Calvin
The RINO thing is about the most overused phrase in politics.

No, transperency is the most overused.

We will circle back on that one…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey, I’m all in for Trump. But we can’t handle another 4 years of the Biden Administrations radical left agenda. No excuses, I don’t want to hear about election cheating, etc this time around. And he damn well better be able to carry enough of the middle to win. We have forever Trumpers and never Trumpers. We can’t afford failure.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raeford
KM started trashing Trump the instant she hit the set at Fox.

Faux hss been running basically nothing but nikki ads for a couple of weeks. F them and rupert's spawn. And their long time resident commies brit Hume and Brett baier.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's well past the time to worry about dumphucks being offended.
The current regime offends anyone with the ability to reason, daily.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by Calvin
The RINO thing is about the most overused phrase in politics.
No, transparency is the most overused.
We will circle back on that one…
Just keep it top of mind.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Amen.

I want Trump to win which is why I cringe every time he shoots himself in the foot.

He can't win with just the MAGA votes. He needs the RINOs to vote for him. He needs a lot of Independents and even some democrats. He should SHUT UP about Nicky Haley. She'll drop out when she drops out. Nobody thinks she will get the nomination.

A few grumpy old low-IQ men on 24HCF think that any attempt to help Trump get non MAGA votes consists of treason against the Trump train. They're wrong.

And stop all the BS about some stolen election. Mike Lindell (whom I greatly admire) reportedly spent $7.5 million trying to find it and came up with nothing. Giuliani lost a multi-million dollar law suit. And the "let loose the Kraken" lady copped a plea. Nuff said.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by Bay1975
You bout some stupid MFers. I don’t give a crap who Trump offends or what he tweets. If you would rather have this country continued to be flushed down the toilet by Biden than deal with Trumps personality and ego you need to GFY.

Has there ever been a politician that anyone agreed 100% with? Are there really people stupid enough to still consider ANY other choice for the next election but Trump?

Politically it doesn't normally make sense. But when ones politics becomes cultish, it makes a lot of sense.

Signs your in a Cult:
1. Absolute authoritarianism without accountability
2. Zero tolerance for criticism or questions
3. Lack of meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget
4. Unreasonable fears about the outside world that often involve evil conspiracies and persecutions
5. A belief that former followers are always wrong for leaving and there is never a legitimate reason for anyone else to leave
6. Abuse of members
7. Records, books, articles, or programs documenting the abuses of the leader or group
8. Followers feeling they are never able to be “good enough”
9. A belief that the leader is right at all times
10. A belief that the leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or giving validation

You just described Brother Biden

Ah, The old "I know your are, but what am I defense."
I'm not on defense. You weren't referring to Brother Biden, Brother OD?

Ole Rhod has a rod in his throat again.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Who cares what his antics are or his tweets, he did more good for this country than the last 4 presidents let alone open our eyes to the behind the scenes swamp. I knew politicians were crooked but i didnt think they were that crooked

Eye opening, isn't it?

On another note, isn't it funny how these threads draw out the liberal twits we have here? They can't help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (10ring1, 1Longbow, 163bc, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,604 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,916
Posts18,498,357
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.