G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Trump with Abbott at the border.

I understand the sentiment but think it could only do more harm than good. Hear me out.
Everyone knows he is pro border, that argument is already won. Don't give msm chance to show him and Abbott then paste some mom with kids stranded in the Rio because they are so mean. Don't need it. Along those lines I wish he would stop saying they are criminals and from lunatic asylums etc........just gives MSM fodder to feed the haus frau mentality to hate him and call him racist etc.... We know his stance, EVERYONE knows his stance. A more compassionate "sounding" rhetoric would serve him well. It was that missed opportunity he flubbed so bad in the Biden debate when he could have so easily crushed Joe without looking like a bully.
Love the guy. Love our governor. Let them be two voices against Joe instead of one.

GFY

Biden fan- huh?

Go change your maxi, bleeder.

GB1

G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

I understand the sentiment but think it could only do more harm than good. Hear me out.
Everyone knows he is pro border, that argument is already won. Don't give msm chance to show him and Abbott then paste some mom with kids stranded in the Rio because they are so mean. Don't need it. Along those lines I wish he would stop saying they are criminals and from lunatic asylums etc........just gives MSM fodder to feed the haus frau mentality to hate him and call him racist etc.... We know his stance, EVERYONE knows his stance. A more compassionate "sounding" rhetoric would serve him well. It was that missed opportunity he flubbed so bad in the Biden debate when he could have so easily crushed Joe without looking like a bully.
Love the guy. Love our governor. Let them be two voices against Joe instead of one.

Saw this early this morining......

I'll not copy and paste the whole article, but rather a couple excerpts.

The entire article can be found @

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/can_the_left_peacefully_coexist_with_us.html

January 25, 2024

Can the left peacefully coexist with us?

By D. Parker

"The Biden administration is tearing down any obstructions to the illegal invasion. The flood is overwhelming shelters and hospitals while the left is falling all over itself to offer taxpayer-funded freebies to encourage even more to come in. And on top of it all, the law states that the National Voter Registration Act prevents every state from requiring people to prove that they are U.S. citizens to vote. It should be obvious by now that the fascist far left will do anything to stay in power, while it accuses the pro-freedom right of planning to do anything to stay in power.

How do you peacefully coexist with people perfectly willing to lie and violate the law to stay in power?"

"A few years ago, Tucker Carlson observed three rules about the left that ominously indicate where we are going

The first is that leftists have figured out that the best way to control people is through “public/private” partnerships, where “woke” corporations are regulated to do the work of the government.

The second is that the left is extremely projective — what Carlson called the “Rosetta Stone for their behavior.” He figured it out when Antifa was running around dressed the same as Mussolini’s Blackshirts, armed with iron bars and black masks, calling other people fascist.

Then his third — and most ominous — point is that leftists aren’t interested in peaceful coexistence."

"So how do you peacefully coexist with people willing to do anything to seize and hold power, beginning with their never-ending lies that we’re somehow doing what they’re doing?

How do you peacefully coexist with people willing to violate our founding documents daily?

How do you peacefully coexist with people willing to let thousands die from fentanyl overdoses?

How do you peacefully coexist with people willing to let in terrorists and criminal cartels, just so they can keep the border open to anyone and anything?

How do you peacefully coexist with people like that?"

Quien Sabe,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for that Geedubya - and I get it. My ONLY point was that I want Trump out there winning more votes every day and sometimes question the best way to do that.
If he comes to the border- I am all for it....personally.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Excellent idea, GWB.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by geedubya
I would love to see that!

Talk about optics in an election year.

"It's not the economy stupid", its THE INVASION. IMHO

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...rats-standoff-southern-border-they-want/

Your thoughts!

Quien Sabe,

GWB
FIXT

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/25/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Thanks for that Geedubya - and I get it. My ONLY point was that I want Trump out there winning more votes every day and sometimes question the best way to do that.

Oh now you're all for it. Typical paintywaiste talking out of both sides of your mouth......"but Trump's a bully".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

Oh now you're all for it. Typical paintywaiste talking out of both sides of your mouth......"but Trump's a bully".
My God your obtuse. I support the guy- always have. He did not come off well in the debate. If you think he did - go watch it again. He can do better.

Not hard to understand.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump has no shortage of millions of individual opinions, criticisms and detractors. All President Trump needs to do is not give the bastards an inch!….and keep a Rifle by Your Side.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Once the last ditch, the last hope, the judicial branch, is clearly compromised and failed in it's sworn duty to limit the executive branch and the legislative branch and hold them to the rule of law as written in the constitution...then it is time to quit worrying how it looks when the public goes into the streets in peaceful assembly. We find ourselves at the crossroads. Did the KGB treatment of Jan 6ers scare us that badly that we are now afraid to attend a protest rally? The unambiguous language of the 1st amendment pretty well covers the right to peaceably assemble and petition the government to redress grievances.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
We’ve rotted from the head down….we need to amputate the gangrenous appendages (tentacles). We can’t begin to look towards health until we’ve eliminated the infection COMPLETELY!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Yup. That is a golden opportunity.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Yeah come on down.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't think that's a good idea. Sure, it'll draw a crowd and it would be awesome. But when your enemy is in the process of defeating itself, just get out of the way and let them. Let the confrontation be between Texas and Biden. No need for Trump to get in the middle of it. It'll serve no useful purpose and they will just hang the insurrection tag on him again.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Lets keep this bumped up^^^^^^

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So fold because msn might put some false narrative chit out there? Man, I really wish some of you so called republicans would let you balls drop or get the [bleep] out of the way! We need a mean, badass who is willing to take the fight right where it needs to go. The puzzies need to go get your sex change done and get it over with

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump has no shortage of millions of individual opinions, criticisms and detractors. All President Trump needs to do is not give the bastards an inch!….and keep a Rifle by Your Side.
THIS RIGHT HERE!!! The time for nice and good feelings has long been over!

Last edited by gunchamp; 01/26/24.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Geedubya's post above, "How do you peacefully coexist...?" pretty well sums it up. No matter which, stay clear or show up in Texas, the msm press will burn Trump, the 3 letter agencies will burn Trump, every remark he makes at home or in Texas will be twisted as 'inciting insurrection'. At some point appeasement and low profile no longer work and you have nothing to lose, so it's time to step into the arena.
Whether Donald stays home or goes, it will make no difference to the low information voters who get their opinions from Hollywood, social media and CNN and AARP.
The Dutch Farmers have started an historical revolution that has spread across Europe...they didn't do that by staying home, afraid of what the media might say about them.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Geedubya's post above, "How do you peacefully coexist...?" pretty well sums it up. No matter which, stay clear or show up in Texas, the msm press will burn Trump, the 3 letter agencies will burn Trump, every remark he makes at home or in Texas will be twisted as 'inciting insurrection'. At some point appeasement and low profile no longer work and you have nothing to lose, so it's time to step into the arena.
Whether Donald stays home or goes, it will make no difference to the low information voters who get their opinions from Hollywood, social media and CNN and AARP.
The Dutch Farmers have started an historical revolution that has spread across Europe...they didn't do that by staying home, afraid of what the media might say about them.
McConnell, Romney and the DC Establishment are already blaming Trump for the border crisis. Might as well give ‘em hell.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

151 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 14 invisible), 1,269 guests, and 962 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,086
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.