Print Thread
Hop To
#19159427 01/29/24
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Ever have a frozen pipe story?

This story has been put on ice..

Darren Beattie’s latest “pipe bomb” findings have set the internet on fire, but he’s not done yet…

The pipe bomb story has been a real headache for the regime almost from the start. A lot of what they feed us about January 6th is pretty hard to swallow, but the pipe bomb story? That’s the part that really blows their narrative to bits—pun absolutely intended. Big props to Darren Beattie and the Revolver team for digging into this bizarre tale and putting the feds, media, and regime on the defensive. They’re now scrambling to explain how, in a city plastered with cameras and capturing the so-called “pipe bomber” at almost every turn, they still haven’t figured out who he is three years later. Yet they can pinpoint some grandpa by his nose hair and have him locked up by dinner. How does that make any sense? It doesn’t, and they know it. But this already hard-to-swallow story just took an even stranger turn, and once again, it’s Darren Beattie and the Revolver team leading the charge in unraveling this growing mystery.

If you haven’t read Darren’s latest “pipe bomb” piece, it’s highly recommended. It’s a must-read, filled with new insights and bombshell revelations, beginning with the “attempted assassination” of Kamala Harris on January 5th, linked to that slippery and oh-so-elusive ‘”pipe bomber.” Beattie points out an important detail: Kamala was present at the DNC headquarters when the bomb was planted. She could have been injured or killed, right? Yet, this critical point is being largely ignored. Despite Biden’s Hitler-like speeches about January 6th, there’s no mention of an assassination attempt on the nation’s first female VP. Why? Even the propaganda media, usually hell-bent on spinning January 6th narratives like spiderwebs, haven’t touched this story with a 10-foot poll. And Kamala herself, after initially lying about her location, hasn’t spoken about it either. Isn’t that a wee bit peculiar?

But there’s so much more, thanks to a piece of footage that was just released.

Revolver:

Curiously enough, the Capitol did quietly release a damning short piece of footage that had gotten virtually no public attention, though it could very well be the breakthrough we need to definitively expose the phony January 6 “pipe bomb” story once and for all.

The Capitol authorities were counting on no one knowing that this footage even exists, let alone understanding its significance, and put up tremendous resistance when Congressman Massie tried to make the footage public. Ultimately, it took a direct call from Kevin McCarthy to break the stonewall (and one can only imagine how much pressure McCarthy must have been under to make that call!). Courtesy of Congressman Massie’s efforts, the footage is available…

Darren meticulously goes through the video, breaking it down frame by frame in his analysis. His detailed account offers a fascinating and eye-opening perspective on what really transpired. This deep dive further shatters the outlandish narrative that the regime has been trying to peddle to the public.

You can read the entire bombshell report everyone’s talking about by clicking below:

Secret Service Foreknowledge or Criminal Negligence? Damning New Evidence Surfaces In FBI’s January 6 “Pipe Bomb” Story

Darren’s not done digging into this story, not by a long shot. He’s been all over the media lately, diving deeper into what went down. He kicked it off with a spot on Tucker Carlson, where they talked about how it’s looking more and more like our own government might have had a hand in setting up those pipe bombs.

Alex Jones is also intrigued by Darren’s analysis and investigative work. He shared this gripping clip where Darren gets into the Secret Service’s involvement in the scenario, among other things.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
GB1

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
R.I.P.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Is this a cut and paste meta posting about a meta story?

If so thank you for breaking new ground. My favorite part is "click below to read the whole bombshell must read thing".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A good cut n paster should clip that bullsheit outta there. Just sloppy.

See it a lot on here.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stickfight

If so thank you for breaking new ground. My favorite part is "click below to read the whole bombshell must read thing".

Revolver

What is this meta thing that you speak of?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

As per usual, attack the messenger and ignore the message.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have found Revolver News an excellent source of news other outlets refuse to cover. I think the OP was trying to hit the high points and if people are interested, offer a source for more information.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Revolver

What is this meta thing that you speak of?

Not Meta, meta.

As in this is copy paste post of a story about a story when it would be more useful to just post (or, this being the internet, link to) the story itself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102

I don't think incompetence should be suffered.

You do because you don't have a choice.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

I don't think incompetence should be suffered.

You do because you don't have a choice.
Care to comment on the subject matter of the OP ?

Didn’t think so.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
A good cut n paster should clip that bullsheit outta there. Just [quote=slumlord]A good cut n paster should clip that bullsheit outta there. Just sloppy.

See it a lot on here.
Cut what? Whats there that you think shouldn’t be there. Why ?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

416 members (160user, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 35 invisible), 2,237 guests, and 1,053 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,147
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.