Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
They tried to shame those of us that actually believe in REAL science because that’s what our degrees are and our experiences reinforce. They were fine with suspending science, ignoring the facts, ignoring the procedures for testing and human use, they disregarded anyone that didn’t fall for their bullshit and they were happy ruining the lives and livelihoods of their neighbors…they did so cheerfully too...They all read from the same mindless script ... They demanded that I and my family get vaccinated if for nothing else to protect my neighbors….My family isn’t getting the clot shot precisely because I love them and care deeply about them and their future ... Masks, social distancing and all the other bullshit they tried to lie to us about was NOT based on science, logic or reality, it was based purely on emotion...

I agree, and that is why I made the point about what real science is, and the distinction between real science and the propaganda and lies referred to as "The Science" to support such bullshit as distancing and masks and injectables.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by RayF
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. .

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Science was abandoned in favour of something completely dominated by greed and opportunism. It may have been called "the Science", but it was not the scientific method. It was the opposite of science.

Science, real science, depends on questioning and challenging. It is Galileo making observations of the motion of planets, and challenging the geocentric orthodoxy, even to the extent of facing trial and punishment. "The Science" is the corruption of real science, where dissenting views are deplatformed, censored and prohibited in favour of big money and political interests.

Those actually trained in science, who understand how it is meant to work, and who have not been corrupted, have seen this corruption and wept. Many have resisted it too, only to see people who don't know what real science is tar them with the same brush.

No. Actually, you’re wrong in your assumption of what I meant. Please read it again. I didn’t comment on proper science. I commented on the geniuses that worship the mere mention of science and doubt its ability to be corrupted. Some of them them were “Educated”. Some of them weren’t. All of them were ignorant. Not only did they allow themselves to be led down that road, but they took on a mob mentality in shaming anyone that questioned it. Look elsewhere for someone tarring others with the same brush.

If that is what you meant to say you did so very poorly. Your words make no such distinction in fact, in the post in question. You also make no such distinction in the two posts after the reply above, when you say "Praised be science". To what do you refer there? Are you really praising science? Or jeering at it? Or perhaps in your head you're doing both.

You could probably benefit from reading over your own posts, and thinking about whether they convey accurately and clearly what is in your head, before hitting "Post Reply".

Perhaps. There’s other possibilities, as well. Perhaps your brilliance as a self-proclaimed scientist isn’t matched by your reading comprehension.

Are you one that that deviates from the scientific method and throws the word “Science” into a talking point as if it were trump card? That post was clearly in direct response to somebody else, to whom the context applied.

Another possibility is that you choose consider it literal writing, in which case, you forgot to ask how a human can be a douche bag, although its starting to appear you’re no stranger to that concept.

If you want to get involved and be in league with those that take themselves too seriously and pretend to levitate above the rest of us, I’m you huckleberry. I’ve got nothing but time and enjoy giving those people the attention they thought they wanted, long after they stop wanting it.

Or, you could have made a mistake in what you thought you read. Ball’s in your court.

Maybe you are right. Maybe I lack reading comprehension skills, because I simply cannot follow your reasoning. It just seems completely incoherent.

FWIW I spend a good deal of my time professionally in assisting people to polish up their written expression for clarity. I did sincerely mean what I said about reading over what you post before posting it.

Anyway, I have no further interest in debating you. I'm not even sure what your point is.

I find it interesting how someone with your claimed editorial qualifications would enter a debate, in the first place, when they weren’t sure of the point. But this is 24HRCF, so I can’t say it would be a first.

I genuinely appreciate your pointer on proof reading. Despite my not planning on engaging directly with you, I’ll do my best to read over my intended post when I believe you may be contributing.

Have a good one.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by WhoamItalkingtoagain?
What an idiot.

When in Rome……

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
They tried to shame those of us that actually believe in REAL science because that’s what our degrees are and our experiences reinforce. They were fine with suspending science, ignoring the facts, ignoring the procedures for testing and human use, they disregarded anyone that didn’t fall for their bullshit and they were happy ruining the lives and livelihoods of their neighbors…they did so cheerfully too...They all read from the same mindless script ... They demanded that I and my family get vaccinated if for nothing else to protect my neighbors….My family isn’t getting the clot shot precisely because I love them and care deeply about them and their future ... Masks, social distancing and all the other bullshit they tried to lie to us about was NOT based on science, logic or reality, it was based purely on emotion...

I agree, and that is why I made the point about what real science is, and the distinction between real science and the propaganda and lies referred to as "The Science" to support such bullshit as distancing and masks and injectables.

And today I'm pleased to find that a statewide Grand Jury in Florida has just published an interim report expressing much the same view:

In fact, many public health recommendations and their attendant mandates departed significantly from scientific research that was contemporaneously available to everyone: Individuals, scientists, corporations and governments alike. Often this research was ignored by institutional policymakers. Occasionally it was even attacked. It is a sad state of affairs when something as simple as following the science constitutes an act of heresy, but here we are.

First Interim Report of the Twenty Second Statewide Grand Jury, Florida, 2 February 2024

https://flvoicenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/SC2022-1710-First-Interim-Report.pdf

The whole thing is well worth reading.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What an idiot.

When in Rome……

Yet you are the cartoon king, putting your petulance and childish outrage on display because someone on the internet happens to disagree with your beliefs.

Wake up to your own antics. Stop lying and stop acting like a tragic victim when you are the one who instigated this sh*t show.

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Nah. Those that worship at the alter of science very much genuflected every time politicians mentioning “Science” graced the air waves. .

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Science was abandoned in favour of something completely dominated by greed and opportunism. It may have been called "the Science", but it was not the scientific method. It was the opposite of science.

Science, real science, depends on questioning and challenging. It is Galileo making observations of the motion of planets, and challenging the geocentric orthodoxy, even to the extent of facing trial and punishment. "The Science" is the corruption of real science, where dissenting views are deplatformed, censored and prohibited in favour of big money and political interests.

Those actually trained in science, who understand how it is meant to work, and who have not been corrupted, have seen this corruption and wept. Many have resisted it too, only to see people who don't know what real science is tar them with the same brush.

No. Actually, you’re wrong in your assumption of what I meant. Please read it again. I didn’t comment on proper science. I commented on the geniuses that worship the mere mention of science and doubt its ability to be corrupted. Some of them them were “Educated”. Some of them weren’t. All of them were ignorant. Not only did they allow themselves to be led down that road, but they took on a mob mentality in shaming anyone that questioned it. Look elsewhere for someone tarring others with the same brush.

If that is what you meant to say you did so very poorly. Your words make no such distinction in fact, in the post in question. You also make no such distinction in the two posts after the reply above, when you say "Praised be science". To what do you refer there? Are you really praising science? Or jeering at it? Or perhaps in your head you're doing both.

You could probably benefit from reading over your own posts, and thinking about whether they convey accurately and clearly what is in your head, before hitting "Post Reply".

Perhaps. There’s other possibilities, as well. Perhaps your brilliance as a self-proclaimed scientist isn’t matched by your reading comprehension.

Are you one that that deviates from the scientific method and throws the word “Science” into a talking point as if it were trump card? That post was clearly in direct response to somebody else, to whom the context applied.

Another possibility is that you choose consider it literal writing, in which case, you forgot to ask how a human can be a douche bag, although its starting to appear you’re no stranger to that concept.

If you want to get involved and be in league with those that take themselves too seriously and pretend to levitate above the rest of us, I’m you huckleberry. I’ve got nothing but time and enjoy giving those people the attention they thought they wanted, long after they stop wanting it.

Or, you could have made a mistake in what you thought you read. Ball’s in your court.

Maybe you are right. Maybe I lack reading comprehension skills, because I simply cannot follow your reasoning. It just seems completely incoherent.

FWIW I spend a good deal of my time professionally in assisting people to polish up their written expression for clarity. I did sincerely mean what I said about reading over what you post before posting it.

Anyway, I have no further interest in debating you. I'm not even sure what your point is.

I find it interesting how someone with your claimed editorial qualifications would enter a debate, in the first place, when they weren’t sure of the point. But this is 24HRCF, so I can’t say it would be a first.

I genuinely appreciate your pointer on proof reading. Despite my not planning on engaging directly with you, I’ll do my best to read over my intended post when I believe you may be contributing.

Have a good one.

LOL!!! You and your troll mates "contribute" nothing but dumbfuckery!! LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Poor Ray is unable to grasp the nature of the issue, yet alone debate on the points.

He should turn up soon to offer a few of his favorite cartoons,

Last edited by DBT; 02/04/24.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by DBT
Poor Ray is unable to grasp the nature of the issue, yet alone debate on the points.

Yeah, probably the same old same old...he's a broken record

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT
What an idiot.

When in Rome……

Yet you are the cartoon king, putting your petulance and childish outrage on display because someone on the internet happens to disagree with your beliefs.

Wake up to your own antics. Stop lying and stop acting like a tragic victim when you are the one who instigated this sh*t show.

No one is lying except You...and you are confused again as that was directed to mauserless....see below.

Poor RayTard, he's profoundly retarded by choice. LOL!!!

Come on Mouserless, we all know who the real retardos are, LOL

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by DBT

Yeah, probably the same old same old...he's a broken record

Wrong, you two Aussies are the CHAMPS of broken records...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Illegitimi non carborundum

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like I hit a nerve. The Ambiguously Gay Duo is frothing between themselves.

🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
LOL!!! RayTard is broken record!

Well?
DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Some of these guys are not just mentally ill, they are full blown f ucked in in the head. Never seen anything like it. It's like a psych ward for the hopelessly insane.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Politics and the way the pandemic was handled has nothing to do with atheism. Politics and some overzealous doctors overode science.

Logic isn't your strong point, remember when you immediately launched into moron mode when someone posted an article on rising heart disease in younger people, that was actually pre-covid.
Science is wrong, constantly. You treat it like its the only answer. No different than a crazy religious cultist

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Hell, they still havent been able to prove dark matter exists and if it doesnt, that pretty much shoots down most of modern thinking in science lol

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by DBT
Politics and the way the pandemic was handled has nothing to do with atheism. Politics and some overzealous doctors overode science.

Logic isn't your strong point, remember when you immediately launched into moron mode when someone posted an article on rising heart disease in younger people, that was actually pre-covid.
Science is wrong, constantly. You treat it like its the only answer. No different than a crazy religious cultist

You don't understand science. Your remarks on science prove that you have very little understanding of how it works.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

You don't understand science. Your remarks on science prove that you have very little understanding of how it works.
I completely understand it. When there isnt power to gain or money to be made, its mankinds best guess at what is happening. Best GUESS. It changes constantly because its constantly proven wrong. This is what some of you hang your hat on as fact. Science is far from fact

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

and you do ?

modern science "facts" .... that you are fed with, are based on who ordered & paid for the desired results

modern scientists are much like politicians, they are owned and controlled by the same masters

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Douche Bag t understands science like Jim Jones understood Christianity.

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The little pack of Psycho-retards appear to be quite agitated lately.

Must be time to have their meds boosted. The next step will be a padded room with crayons and dolls to play with, cartoons in the case of Raytard.....or he'll wail incessantly like a little girl.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 2,594 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,818
Posts18,477,702
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.