Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Is this a "rape & pilage" kinda war?
Or more of a humanitarian effort?

I need to know what outfits to bring.

Civil wars are not civil.
Rape and pillage it is then.

I'll load up on condoms at Costco tomorrow.

That's a no-go on the sheep skins. Raw Dog only. Got to breed those Marxist out of existence.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

That's a no-go on the sheep skins. Raw Dog only. Got to breed those Marxist out of existence.
You’re Antelope Diaper. You’re not getting any for a long while if SHTF

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm just hoping if I die, the commie bastards have the decency to borrow one off my kit before they take my virginity.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm pretty good with a shotgun. Which seems like a good skill to have with all the drones around in war zones today. I also have a few cases of #4 buck loads.

Bb

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by shaman
#3 son and I were talking about this whole Civil War thing the other night.

Since he turned 18, 7 years ago, he's been targeted by the Internet to receive content telling him how close we are to Civil War. Back then, we compared notes, and it was clear he was getting his leg pulled. To this day the big question is "To what end?"

In 1860, there was a clear physical line (mostly) between the two sides. There were a solid issues that had a guy to understand to fight for.

How are the sides in the next war going to be drawn up.

Cities vs Rural? Rural has all the food. That one goes maybe a week and then everyone inside the beltways is starving.

Red State vs Blue? This one is plausible, but Red has the large contiguous land mass, and most of the military assets, and. . . oops: all the nukes. It's a city vs. rural deathmatch on a bigger scale.

What is going to be the rallying cry? Something tells me Trans rights and green energy are not going to be real catchy.

Still, who is trying to get Gen Z riled up to go to war?

I was wondering this myself, what is it going to be? Neighbor vs Neighbor? You got a Biden flag in your yard or bumpersticker for Biden so now we are at war in the parking lot of the local grocery store? It is nonsense...

I think what could get real though is if they ever passed a law to ban all guns outright....I think that could be a real trigger, and a time to make a choice. Are you going to go down shooting when they come to take them and make them pry them from your cold dead hands? Or, are you going to trust that the government isn't going to go full Nazi on us after they take our guns, put us in re-education killing camps, etc. and just hand your guns over willingly to the government?

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

You’re Antelope Diaper. You’re not getting any for a long while if SHTF

Go party in the snow after the next Chiefs games.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Go wash Fauci’s balls, Brother diaper

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Go wash Fauci’s balls, Brother diaper

Fauci looks like a pedo. Interesting how much you think about him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bring the dip

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
I was wondering this myself, what is it going to be? Neighbor vs Neighbor? You got a Biden flag in your yard or bumpersticker for Biden so now we are at war in the parking lot of the local grocery store? It is nonsense...

I think what could get real though is if they ever passed a law to ban all guns outright....I think that could be a real trigger, and a time to make a choice. Are you going to go down shooting when they come to take them and make them pry them from your cold dead hands? Or, are you going to trust that the government isn't going to go full Nazi on us after they take our guns, put us in re-education killing camps, etc. and just hand your guns over willingly to the government?

OK. If that's so, the Fort Sumter moment was when the ball fell on 1/1/2024, and less than 5% of folks in Illinois had registered their dirty weapons of war. There are murmurs of denying drivers license renewals, but the actual act of non-compliance is a felony. So now what? Joliet can only hold so many.

Honestly, I don't see shots fired in this. I think Illinois government is waking up quickly to the fact that they've gone waaaaay over the top.

They've basically declared 4 million or more of its citizens felons, and these are the one that have the guns.

Gee, Illinois now has 4 million armed and dangerous fugitives that it didn't have on Dec 31. How's that gonna turn out?

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bottle of rum and a coke

there is no man more free than he who has nothing left to lose --unknown--
" If it bleeds we can kill it" Conan The Barbarian
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I smile a lot. That makes me Civil.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

OK. If that's so, the Fort Sumter moment was when the ball fell on 1/1/2024, and less than 5% of folks in Illinois had registered their dirty weapons of war. There are murmurs of denying drivers license renewals, but the actual act of non-compliance is a felony. So now what? Joliet can only hold so many.

Honestly, I don't see shots fired in this. I think Illinois government is waking up quickly to the fact that they've gone waaaaay over the top.

They've basically declared 4 million or more of its citizens felons, and these are the one that have the guns.

Gee, Illinois now has 4 million armed and dangerous fugitives that it didn't have on Dec 31. How's that gonna turn out?

They will never backtrack and admit error. They will extend registration a few times.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Only in America

Where We Dream in Red, White and Blue

We all get a Chance

Everybody gets to Dance ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll sit in front of my computer and cheer you on as i have my micky popcorn cases of cold cider ans at least i 1 1/4 " rear prime rib and yourkshire pudding with a side of prawns every day with Salmon fillits every other day , and critic your advancements as i think about our airhead leader.

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bag of peanut butter filled pretzels and a couple cases of Busch Light.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

What's the Busch Lite for....bait?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

What's the Busch Lite for....bait?

Drinkin!

I ain't all hoity toity when it comes to beer.

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 1936M71, 222Sako, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,474
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.