Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Gents,

I was thinking about this the other day and am curious how y'all would answer: what is a common rifle today (being produced new, not hard to find, not considered rare, etc.) that you think will be considered collectible in 30-40 years. Put another way, what is a rifle in 30-40 years that we'll look back on and say "dammit I should have bought X number of those when they were easy to find!"

This obviously precludes Pre-64s, JM Marlins, rare Ruger #1s, etc., and other things that are *already* harder to find and/or expensive...

HR IC

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good question. One that some of you may not suggest is the Tikka T3, or T3x. We have all seen what happened with the Ruger 77 with boat paddle stock. The Tikka's are pretty popular right now. If they keep making rifles look like futuristic plastic dog schidt, I can see the Tikka T3x as a collectible item in 30-40 years.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I suspect modern, new manufactured Win 70s will be somewhat collectible as they are hard to find right now. I also suspect several brands of ARs, especially high quality ones will be desirable, since they're the guns that all the 'old' people (in 30+ years) were brought up with, much like baby boomers love the Pre-64s of their youth. If AR manufacturing is ever so severely regulated that they may as well be banned, hopefully today's ARs would be grandfathered in, and I suspect they'd bring a premium. I wonder if any specific cartridge, regardless of which rifle would be desirable?

Anything Tikka, Begera, (new) Savage and maybe even Christiansen (since they're so readily available) I suspect won't be collectible at all.

I wish I had bought all the old Ruger 77 Zytel stocked rifles that I could find...

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I suspect modern, new manufactured Win 70s will be somewhat collectible as they are hard to find right now. I also suspect several brands of ARs, especially high quality ones will be desirable, since they're the guns that all the 'old' people (in 30+ years) were brought up with, much like baby boomers love the Pre-64s of their youth. If AR manufacturing is ever so severely regulated that they may as well be banned, hopefully today's ARs would be grandfathered in, and I suspect they'd bring a premium. I wonder if any specific cartridge, regardless of which rifle would be desirable?

Anything Tikka, Begera, (new) Savage and maybe even Christiansen (since they're so readily available) I suspect won't be collectible at all.

I wish I had bought all the old Ruger 77 Zytel stocked rifles that I could find...

Back in the 90's, those boat paddle rugers were very easy to find. Generally costing around $369.99. The Browning POS model 70 will never be "collectible".

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
The Browning POS model 70 will never be "collectible".

I have zero doubt people like you said the same thing about the Zytel Rugers back in the 90s.

IC B2

O
OGB Online Content
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Pre muzzle-device-ready Hawkeyes maybe.

I know this is about rifles but about any well made revolver. I'd be surprised if the Kimber wheel guns don't appreciate nicely.

Bore size is no substitute for shot placement and
Power is no substitute for bullet performance. 458WIN
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Better get kids involved in gun clubs, shooting competitions and hunting. Else we’ll all cry when it’s time to sell our collections. There are way too many guns around compared to people that are interested in paying up for them. Imo

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Good question

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Coopers of Montana. Those Ruger 77 RSMs. CZ 550 and CZ527s. Dakotas. Savage 99s will continue to climb.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RemingtonPeters
Better get kids involved in gun clubs, shooting competitions and hunting. Else we’ll all cry when it’s time to sell our collections. There are way too many guns around compared to people that are interested in paying up for them. Imo

+1, I absolutely agree.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Whatever whacky new stuff Ruger is coming out with at any given time. This year my vote would be for the 22 Hornet Super Redhawk.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think the Kimber Montana’s, Mountain Ascent etc. will be collectible over the years. Especially the calibers they no longer offer.

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still being able to HAVE any firearm may be difficult in 30-40 years. Although I would be 100-110 so I'll let you young punks worry about it.LOL

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I think the $399 Mauser M18 a couple years back will be worth a lot more than we paid for them.

Some High Standard 22lr pistols are still cheap, I bought one for $250 6mo ago. I'm sure they'll go up.

Any rifle that is mag-fed and semi-auto that is quality made will be worth more, but many have already gone up.

I'm skeptical on lever guns. Each year, a percentage of lever gun fans die and not very many youngsters replace them.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
CZ527 and 452

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by prairie_goat
Whatever whacky new stuff Ruger is coming out with at any given time. This year my vote would be for the 22 Hornet Super Redhawk.

The 35 Whelen and 22 hornet African exclusives will be hot items. I just put a brand new Vidania Winchester Model 70 Alaskan in 375 H+H on layaway. MOA trigger or not it is a nice looking rifle for MAP price. They have a thinner contour barrel than the safari express. It is a pretty good walking around rifle the way it is before I put optics on it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Kimber Montana
Ruger 22 Hornet
The Ruger 22lr bolt actions (Not Americans, the M77 styled ones)
Korth revolvers???

Me

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
High-end uncommon "assault" rifles, anything from WW2, and this new crop of lever actions once they fall out of fashion/production are my bets. Can't really see any of the bolt actions being too collectible.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
I think the Portugal-assembled M70 FWTs will become collectible because they're just well made, good looking rifles and not many brands are putting out walnut/steel guns anymore.

I could also see the Howa 1500s in walnut/steel eventually becoming desirable... not in a "wow these are super rare and valuable like a Pre-64" sense but in a "why the hell didn't I buy 10 of these actions when they were $450 at Grice" kinda situation.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slm9s
I'm skeptical on lever guns. Each year, a percentage of lever gun fans die and not very many youngsters replace them.

I might have to disagree with you on this point. Leverguns seem to be cool again with younger shooters albeit sometimes in the guise of “tactical” lever action monstrosities.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stuff becomes collectable because it wasn't common or popular, or, simply because it's rare.

Trying to guess what will appreciate in value is a sucker's bet IMO. Even stuff that goes up in value doesn't keep up with inflation, machine guns excluded, for obvious reasons.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#1 secret to collectable is not being available.

Everybody wants what everybody wants.

Sig releases the 365 to good reviews.
It sells and you can't find them.
Everyphugginbody wants one.

Roger makes an ugly, [bleep] stocked rifle.
They sell well, cool factor....new, then don't.
CDNN gets them and blows them out...cheap.
After a bit folks realize they can't be bought new, the folks who weren't buying them new, and now they hunt them like ruby filled pussy.

Look at most highly sought guns. The ones that bring stupid money.
Common models, in weird configurations or calibers that didn't sell well.
No one wanted the freaks.
Until they are unavailable.
6mm, 257 Robert's, 760s in 222, M-7 in 22-250...

At a gun show yesterday, Dad looking at Colt Sauers.
Wanting to buy a few more.
But, the gun shows are full of plastic, black paint, tactical.

"You know Dad, I wonder about the value of nice guns in the future. Your generation is
declining, mine is soon to start. The young ones now aren't interested in blue and walnut. Some will be, but will the supply coming on out pace demand until a good gun isn't worth much more than a new Savage Axis?"

3/4 haven't read this far.
I've pissed them off.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
#1 secret to collectable is not being available.

Everybody wants what everybody wants.

Sig releases the 365 to good reviews.
It sells and you can't find them.
Everyphugginbody wants one.

Roger makes an ugly, [bleep] stocked rifle.
They sell well, cool factor....new, then don't.
CDNN gets them and blows them out...cheap.
After a bit folks realize they can't be bought new, the folks who weren't buying them new, and now they hunt them like ruby filled pussy.

Look at most highly sought guns. The ones that bring stupid money.
Common models, in weird configurations or calibers that didn't sell well.
No one wanted the freaks.
Until they are unavailable.
6mm, 257 Robert's, 760s in 222, M-7 in 22-250...

At a gun show yesterday, Dad looking at Colt Sauers.
Wanting to buy a few more.
But, the gun shows are full of plastic, black paint, tactical.

"You know Dad, I wonder about the value of nice guns in the future. Your generation is
declining, mine is soon to start. The young ones now aren't interested in blue and walnut. Some will be, but will the supply coming on out pace demand until a good gun isn't worth much more than a new Savage Axis?"

3/4 haven't read this far.
I've pissed them off.

I LOL'd at the "freaks." One thing to consider, though, is that some folks couldn't buy them new because they weren't old enough. I came along just in time for a lot of stuff I think is really cool to be unavailable. If I'd been 10-15 years older, could have snagged them at much better prices.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I haven’t met a gun collector that has got rich collecting guns.
They are a hobby, not an investment.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Yea I wasn't really thinking about appreciation in terms of financial gain... I was mostly thinking about stuff I'll wish I'd stockpiled for my kids in 30-40 years because it's cool/fun/nice.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hear you. It’s hard to anticipate what the future generations wants. A lot of what is sold now is expensive junk. The younger gen would rather walk into a box store, or add to cart than a take a chance on old stuff at a gun show. Life is expensive, wages just keeping heads above water. Collectables are way down the list.

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
Gents,

I was thinking about this the other day and am curious how y'all would answer: what is a common rifle today (being produced new, not hard to find, not considered rare, etc.) that you think will be considered collectible in 30-40 years. Put another way, what is a rifle in 30-40 years that we'll look back on and say "dammit I should have bought X number of those when they were easy to find!"

This obviously precludes Pre-64s, JM Marlins, rare Ruger #1s, etc., and other things that are *already* harder to find and/or expensive...

This is all dependant upon current trends and biases being continued by the future maturity of todays youth. Quite an expectation.

Model 70's made in the US would be a possibility as would military rifles both bolt and semi auto.
Lever rifles are deemed utility/tools by many so JM.will likely blend into Ruglins and Remlins will be both forgotten and absorbed into old Marlins as long as they are well made, ie not crooked sights or obvious defects. I have one made in Nov '19 and it is near perfect and certainly as good as any JM I owned, reviewed or used, since the .45/70 was reintroduced in 1971.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
anything wood and blued steel.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I think the Howa Minis may actually have some upside long term. Most mini actions haven’t been great sellers while in production but stop making them and all of a sudden they turn to gold. Who doesn’t like a cute little rifle?

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Kimbers and Ruger #1's. With three sons, all shooters/hunters two handloaders, they already appreciate the ones I own.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They are freaks. Mostly, and it’s not opinion.

The 6mm is a great round, better than some more popular. But it’s always been the oddball.

222 in a 760?
More recent, 10mm in a Super Redhawk.
Look for that one to be sought for by collectors
eventually. How many howitzer size guns can you sell shooting small(er) rounds. I considered buying 2 of those as an investment.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by goalie
Stuff becomes collectable because it wasn't common or popular, or, simply because it's rare.

Trying to guess what will appreciate in value is a sucker's bet IMO. Even stuff that goes up in value doesn't keep up with inflation, machine guns excluded, for obvious reasons.

You are so wrong, sorry. Condition, condition, condition.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Not to worry, gents. I've got a rifle looney in training. Not even in grade school yet but in about 20 years, he'll be happy to scoop up all of your lever and bolt guns with walnut furniture that no one else wants!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I never buy with future collectability in mind, only what I like and does what I need. Nice ones are preferred, provided they work well. I find it hard to believe that anything polymer will ever be collectible in the same way old Winchesters etc. are, but there is that segment that likes having every variation made of whatever they collect, so who knows? Those sorts will have a tough time securing all the permutations of say Glocks, which just keep on appearing like circus clowns from a mini car. There will always be a demand for good stuff, simply because it’s good, but that’s not collectibility, it’s value. Right now, the trend is away from classics like 98s, M70s, 94s etc. that were carefully manufactured to function perfectly, and towards inexpensive stuff that is often more of a gun kit than a finished product. Newer shooters seem to be somewhat inured to that, maybe because they’re so used to modern gadgets that kinda-sorta work as advertised, need constant software fixes, and get tossed when something new comes along.

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Look at the Remington Model Seven Predator for example. 2-3 years ago you could buy them in 223, 22-250, and 243 all day for $429 on Gunbroker. They bring a grand now. Supply and demand, take away the supply then you have the demand. Not to mention the ugly little AAC Model Seven in 300 blackout. Look at those ridiculous prices.

Last edited by Showdog75; 02/04/24.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
About any well made walnut blued rifle. Especially ones in less common calibers available today. Those will be the first to go.

GreggH

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Ken_L
I think the Kimber Montana’s, Mountain Ascent etc. will be collectible over the years. Especially the calibers they no longer offer.

Lol lol

I hope zero rifles are "collectable" with the passing of the boomer generation. Maybe people will just "use" their rifles instead of "collect" them. I hope the "it's too pretty to use" bulls hit dies with the fudds...

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/04/24.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by slm9s
Judging by the number of new lever guns introduced this year, they must be more popular than you think. At least S&W, Ruger/Marlin, Winchester, Henry and Heritage must think so as they all brought out new lever guns this year.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
CZ527 and 452

Or even CZ 600s and 550s Any CZ with wood on it.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
D
D
Yea I wasn't really thinking about appreciation in terms of financial gain... I was mostly thinking about stuff I'll wish I'd stockpiled for my kids in 30-40 years because it's cool/fun/nice.

I’ve been buying things not so much that may be collectible as much as what I want to pass on to grandkids from my childhood. If they’re valuable later in life great that’s just an added bonus.

As a young man I recall the tables at gun shows with snake guns no one wanted. Who’d of thought it would go like it did, same for the pre lock Smiths. Heck I had a cheap Nylon 66 in brown that was part of a trade deal I couldn’t give away at the time only to sell like it was a a one of one at a local gun show before I could get in the door. All this was way before the internet and smart phones changed the scene.

At this point in my life I’m buying what I like, or couldn’t afford back when they came out. Sadly I’ve found that what I thought was collectible or the had to have back then really wasn’t that great after all! It’s all about what you like. The quote of never meeting a collector that got rich from guns holds truth.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'll be putting together a nice walnut/blue M70 for my son to get the day he becomes a father. Too often "dad" is forgotten when that happens. To a degree, rightfully so but for the next 18 years - he's probably the one asked to make the most sacrifices to provide for baby and mom so I want to give him something special that I know he can't/wont do for himself.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Original Remington Mountain Rifles, Original Rem Classics, Rem 7, "Winchester", Ruger 77, Especially Hawkeye, "JM".

The most collectable are those the least manufactured or desired when they were made.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by GeoW
Original Remington Mountain Rifles, Original Rem Classics, Rem 7, "Winchester", Ruger 77, Especially Hawkeye, "JM".

The most collectable are those the least manufactured or desired when they were made.

A lot of truth to the last part of that statement - look at some of the older rifles - anything in .30-06 is typically the least desired nowadays while the odd chamberings command premiums. Things like Ruger’s new Super Redhawk in .22 Hornet will likely be sought after in 20-30 years - unless there is a market I’m not seeing? Made some good “investments” with odd balls over the years.

PennDog

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Guns are like art - buy what you like and appreciate it.
If you are looking for investments there are better places to put money into than either of those items unless you are lucky.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Coopers
Kimbers
Model 70 Winchesters
#1 and #3 Rugers

I don't see the plastic stocked bargain basement bolt guns and AR15s Bubba built in his garage gaining a lot of traction.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by DrHuesman

I’ve been buying things not so much that may be collectible as much as what I want to pass on to grandkids from my childhood. If they’re valuable later in life great that’s just an added bonus.

As a young man I recall the tables at gun shows with snake guns no one wanted. Who’d of thought it would go like it did, same for the pre lock Smiths. Heck I had a cheap Nylon 66 in brown that was part of a trade deal I couldn’t give away at the time only to sell like it was a a one of one at a local gun show before I could get in the door. All this was way before the internet and smart phones changed the scene.

At this point in my life I’m buying what I like, or couldn’t afford back when they came out. Sadly I’ve found that what I thought was collectible or the had to have back then really wasn’t that great after all! It’s all about what you like. The quote of never meeting a collector that got rich from guns holds truth.

This seem consistent with what I have observed.

"Rich" is in the eye of the beholder and many here understand that. "Rich" for me is pursuing a hobby that I truly enjoy (probably from genetics as well as environment), not bankrupting my other responsibilities to family, retirement planning, etc., and ensuring (to the best of my ability) that future generations, close to me or even not, can have an opportunity to enjoy a "good" thing from the past.
"Smart" buying does not guarantee that outcome but at least makes it "possible". Other forces are out of our control at some level. A "balanced" portfolio is a smart thing in an uncertain environment which applies to almost everything. I have sold plenty of firearms that just did not inspire me (rich?) that have become quite collectable since (rich?) and probably should not have been sold based on that one parameter... common thread on the 'fire for a reason.

One of the guys I have seen at some of our local "shows" who has some of the nicest, more "collectible", valuable items on his table just happens to be the same guy who puts on the shows and profits from all the attendees entrance fees. He collects and profits! He enjoys it. Not even sure he shoots or hunts that much but I don't know that for sure. He has turned collecting into profiting for himself obviously but he travels, organizes, lives out of a suitcase, etc. and has for some time. Lots of different strategies and "rewards" out there! Thank goodness for freedoms... for now anyway.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by drover
Guns are like art - buy what you like and appreciate it.
If you are looking for investments there are better places to put money into than either of those items unless you are lucky.

drover

And if you like and enjoy it, there is a better chance others will desire it in the future.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see lots of estates getting blown out for 50 cent dollars. They would have been more rich if they hadn’t died.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I see lots of estates getting blown out for 50 cent dollars. They would have been more rich if they hadn’t died.

Opposite here. Recent private estate of 117 guns brought $143,000. Mixed through that was your typical old beat up single shot 22's and shotguns that only brought $75-$150, so the other stuff brought real good money.

I doubt that old gent had a clue his collection of guns would bring that kind of money. It was primarily guns that would've never been high dollar when he bought them. quite a few 760's, some 7600's, a few model 6's, Remington 870 wingmasters that some brought surprisingly high prices, some older Model 7's, some hard to get Model 14's, etc.

Not a single so called high dollar gun like a Sako, not even any M700's or Winchester M70's, all lower tiered guns so to speak. I guarantee that old boy made some money.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Canada doesn’t quite have the gun culture the US has. And the used prices here represent that.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Canada doesn’t quite have the gun culture the US has. And the used prices here represent that.

I have no clue of the future, who knows what laws and the market will look like. But, based on everything I've seen here as a steady trend for 15 + yrs since just prior to Obama, were I to sell out, I'd be WAY ahead of the game.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
European rifles in real blued steel.
The disposal cost is so high because of the BS environmental regulations that true blued guns are being priced out of existence.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
One I’ve thought was odd and will become rare rare if it isn’t from day 1 is the Ruger Hawkeye hunter in .204.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N

Back in the 90's, those boat paddle rugers were very easy to find. Generally costing around $369.99. The Browning POS model 70 will never be "collectible".

Generally I would agree, but I think the AAA French Super Grades might.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

I doubt it. If any of you all have any, let me know and I'll take them at a discount so you don't need to look at them loosing value in your safe whistle

Semper Fi
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by beretzs

I doubt it. If any of you all have any, let me know and I'll take them at a discount so you don't need to look at them loosing value in your safe whistle

You're a good man and friend Scott.

God bless you.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by beretzs

You're a good man and friend Scott.

God bless you.

I try to pull my weight for humanity.

Semper Fi
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No rifle that is currently mass produced will ever be a true “collectible”

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lost track of this thread, forgot I had even posted in it.

Another thought along my previous comment about younger generations
not being interested in "Our" classics.

Born in 69, a gun nut since I was single digits.
I very well, remember the obsession with Model 88s and Model 12s.

Seeing them bring $600 or more, in early 1980s dollars.
Lotta Model 12s aren't bringing much over that, in today's worthless money.
Model 88s have come close to meeting inflation.

SKSs, AK-47s have skyrocketed from their early 90s costs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Poconojack
No rifle that is currently mass produced will ever be a true “collectible”

Probably, but some will remain very desirable because they work and shoot well.

What fresh Hell is this?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (16penny, 1Akshooter, 1936M71, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 60 invisible), 2,425 guests, and 884 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,807
Posts18,496,383
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.