Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Didn’t Ky just pass a bill to allow cousin fugking? Maybe worry about Ky instead of Va.
So no mentioning anything outside the state we reside in ? 10-4 got it !!
As the TX boys say, “Clean up your own schit hole before you dare to criticize TX politicians”.

You guys need to understand that it’s not a localized geographical problem/process… the second amendment is applicable to every inch of soil in America… We are the UNITED STATES…an attack on one is an attack on ALL…
Your state may be sitting pretty NOW, but given enough time and precedents set, YOU’RE NEXT…
Nope, search this form, VA and TX boys do not tolerate any criticism of their precious politicians, unless of course you reside in their State.
Virginia don’t need a yanky opinion

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Virginia don’t need a yanky opinion

Or any more of my financial support. I was a member of the VCDL based on AR15.com activity. I'm not anymore based on 24HC asshattery.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ldholton
The fact the more rural type southern states are getting enough democrats elected to even be an issue Should be alarming ..

This is the real story.

I cringe when i read what you guys, in the "good" states, are letting happen.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh but for that pesky second amendment.. It does provide the remedy to keep your AR15..

Use it or lose it.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Or any more of my financial support. I was a member of the VCDL based on AR15.com activity. I'm not anymore based on 24HC asshattery.

Must not have been very important to you.
Allowing internet forums to sway your support, opinions, actions.
As stated before, in the end, our efforts will decide the outcome.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Must not have been very important to you.
Allowing internet forums to sway your support, opinions, actions.
As stated before, in the end, our efforts will decide the outcome.

I've actually come to the conclusion that most people are azzholes and I'm gonna worry about me and my own exclusively.

Divide and conquer works.

😉

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
K

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If the people of VA are willing to sit and watch as their state goes to hell in a hand basket, that is too bad. It much harder to get back, than to stop the taking.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
It ain’t gonna happen period

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've actually come to the conclusion that most people are azzholes and I'm gonna worry about me and my own exclusively.
Divide and conquer works. 😉
Originally Posted by Rapier
If the people of VA are willing to sit and watch as their state goes to hell in a hand basket, that is too bad. It much harder to get back, than to stop the taking.

No interest in supporting Texas ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ldholton
The fact the more rural type southern states are getting enough democrats elected to even be an issue Should be alarming ..
The Democrats tried that in Louisiana didn't go so well for them. We elected a republican governor Jeff Landry in a landslide. Now if we could clean up New Orlean, Baton Rouge and Shreveport that would be a winner.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Feral_American
Calm down a little bit.....

They tried this crap 4 years ago WITH a full boat of leftist powers in all 3 branches and it didn't fly. Folks is ignorant or VERY short memoried because the picture below is what happened in January 2020 when thousands upon thousands, most fully armed, packed Richmond and shut down their anti-gun agenda.

This is not likely to become law with Youngkin in office.

Even if it did, it's not much different than Clinton's federal ban. Bans the future sale and transfer of newly manufactured "assault weapons", and doesn't affect what's already in circulation. Not good at all, but it's not a total ban and round up situation. Which even the staunchest regressive liberal leftist POS in Richmond knows would not end well in Virginia. Good luck messing with folks that are just better off being left the f uck alone.They full well know the bear they're poking and are very careful how big of a stick they use.

Also, things are never always permanent in VA. Change the powers that be and s hit laws can be repealed. For example, the "one handgun a month" law gets kicked back and forth like a soccer ball depending on who holds power.

"Dan Helmer’s bill would end the sale and transfer of assault firearms manufactured after July 1, 2024."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hell yeah that was a good day👍👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If SOME of the people of VA.......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children may live in peace. ~~ Thomas Paine
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Divide and conquer works. 😉

No interest in supporting Texas ?

Ballz is having cheerleader try-outs...

Lots of these limp-wristed soyboys should stuff their nuts in a pretty pink panty... throw on a miniskirt, grab some pom-poms and go "Rah Rah Rah... Down with Virginia... Down with America."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

Divide and conquer works.

😉

I have known lots of really dumb Marines...

I have also know gay Marines...

But you win!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
they outlawed ftf sales and made all gun sales have to go thru an ftf in or out in...i believe 2019.
i killed my gun flipping days here.

Retired Military Aviation
Former Member, Navy Shooting Team
Distinguished Pistol Shot
NRA Certified Instructor/RSO
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by bobski
they outlawed ftf sales and made all gun sales have to go thru an ftf in or out in...i believe 2019.
i killed my gun flipping days here.

Indeed... But closing the "Gun Show Loophold" saved Billions of lives... so there is that...

Right?

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The only guys who will have guns will be bad guys!!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Didn’t Ky just pass a bill to allow cousin fugking? Maybe worry about Ky instead of Va.

Thanks for reminding me not to renew my VCDL membership.

Post a pic of your membership card.
Yours, not your neighbors this time 😉

Last edited by jackmountain; 02/04/24.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by abbydog
The only guys who will have guns will be bad guys!!!
Too bad it has to come to that for law abiding citizens, I'd rather become an outlaw than register or surrender my guns to the government.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (338reddog, 300_savage, 308xray, 16penny, 280shooter, 29 invisible), 2,178 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,261
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.