Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Saw him in London September of '75. He did "only women bleed" He was in bed hugging a woman when all of a sudden he grabs her by the throat and throws her half way across the stage. He gets out of bed, walks over to her, bends down to caress her and the woman sits up and hugs him. The switch between the manikin and the woman was impossible to see.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by efw
I share a birthday with Alice Cooper, Charles Lindbergh & Dan Quayle.

Obviously 2 of those are quite a lot better than the last.

Alice Cooper used to have an incredible radio show. Love that dude.
I was working one Saturday when I got a text from my kid. It was a picture of him and Alice at Hooters in Bay City. Alice was in town (Saginaw) for a charity softball game, the kid ran into him at Hooters. My son's name is Steven, he told Alice that when he was little and being a schidt I'd turn on the stereo and play Alice's "Steven" to irritate the little brat.
Alice a homo, you've never seen pictures of his wife. 😜

If that is the Hooter's on the river by the bridge, I brought my uptight female boss there when I was a young corporate lad with the Tri's as part of my territory. She wanted seafood and they used to have a pretty good grouper sammy or so I'm told. wink I probably should've thought that one through a little better.

Alice is a pretty damn good stick for his age too. Like a 4 handicap. Pretty much traded being an alcoholic for a golf addiction. Plays damn near every day in AZ. Detroit boy made good. And now he's legend.

Anyone who didn't crank "18" or "Schools Out" out of their 6 X 9s in high school is FOS or a homo.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by efw
I share a birthday with Alice Cooper, Charles Lindbergh & Dan Quayle.

Obviously 2 of those are quite a lot better than the last.

Alice Cooper used to have an incredible radio show. Love that dude.
I was working one Saturday when I got a text from my kid. It was a picture of him and Alice at Hooters in Bay City. Alice was in town (Saginaw) for a charity softball game, the kid ran into him at Hooters. My son's name is Steven, he told Alice that when he was little and being a schidt I'd turn on the stereo and play Alice's "Steven" to irritate the little brat.
Alice a homo, you've never seen pictures of his wife. 😜

If that is the Hooter's on the river by the bridge, I brought my uptight female boss there when I was a young corporate lad with the Tri's as part of my territory. She wanted seafood and they used to have a pretty good grouper sammy or so I'm told. wink I probably should've thought that one through a little better.

Alice is a pretty damn good stick for his age too. Like a 4 handicap. Pretty much traded being an alcoholic for a golf addiction. Plays damn near every day in AZ. Detroit boy made good. And now he's legend.

Anyone who didn't crank "18" or "Schools Out" out of their 6 X 9s in high school is FOS or a homo.
Yup, that would be the one... 😁
And looking at the band members for the tour in '75 the woman who danced in the show with Alice was his future wife...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
he was in my hometown a few months ago, ended up going into the cracker barrel for dinner - by himself.

A friend of mine from high school saw and invited him to have dinner with him and he accepted.

I don't know much about him but seems like he's down to earth now.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (16penny, 007FJ, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 61 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,144
Posts18,484,119
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.