Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I am anxiously awaiting the interview. It will be good to hear Putin's side. No media outlet has yet dared to ask or investigate. Tucker will.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its funy chit fer shol ! 🤣😂

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
This is amazing. Someone talked to someone else. This is the kind of quality content that keeps me coming back

It was Tucker goldurnit. And Putin dagnabbit. Supfoo be creamin all over himself it don't matter what they said.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Victoria Nuland BIG MAD !!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Noodleman is her real name.
Close. Nudelman
Her name is resident EVIL!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anybody know where he is right now ; he needs to report to headquarters immediately ! Shame on you Tucker for wandering off like that into enemy territory all by yourself ,and leaving from Canada no less ,so nobody would know you were gone.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see a few names that should have ended in eastern Yerapeein' ovens two generations ago.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I never thought I would grow up and root against my government and for a Russian president. FedGov is terminally evil.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The founding fathers would call anyone unAmerican who was NOT an enemy of a lying, corrupt, tyrannical government.

That's the main reason they included the 2A as the second amendment to the Bill of Rights which protects them all. Not so you can shoot burglars, not so you can shoot squirrels although that is certainly a part of it, but mainly so citizens would have the means to resist an unjust government

Putin is the leader of an Orthodox Christian nation resisting the satanic, atheist, globalist NWO of Soros, Nuland and the like who, by the way, are succeeding in destroying the Constitution and our own country, as we knew it, piecemeal, a little at a time. But they are gaining momentum!

Anyone who calls himself a true American better pray Trump gets elected because he's our only hope.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
biden makes fetterman look smart.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I've looked around, but not found a link to the actual interview video yet. Lots of yak about it, but not the actual video.

Anybody find the interview video yet?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I've looked around, but not found a link to the actual interview video yet. Lots of yak about it, but not the actual video.

The initial release will be on TCN. I subscribed, so I'll give you a heads up. Or you can join and see it for yourself.

I believe a secondary release will be on Twitter.

Suspect Tucker will wait until the distraction of the Super Bowl is over.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/06/24.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Word is for now next week sometime

YouTube. Tucker Carlson network. Free sign up

Tom of other good pod casts on his channel.

The most recent ones with Brett Weinstein and other past two weeks are good

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Just the transcript:

TUCKER: What is your opinion on President Biden?
PUTIN: We are convinced that he is not leading the country. Let's say that we have good sources that confirm this, but it is obvious that everyone can see for themselves. The United States has now entered a dark period. His leadership has no accountability.

ETA: Some people have called BS on this, but it sure looks like a Tucker interview.

Last edited by Fubarski; 02/06/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the replies, fellas. Will continue keeping my eye out and update here if I see it, too.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hopefully Tucker hits Poohtin with some hard questions. I'd like him to ask what it would take for hi. To stop the war and move his troops out of Ukraine. We'll see if he's really in it just to take more territory or if he was just trying to show the west that they'd pushed him too far. I'd like to know if he's trying to remake the ussr or just set some limits with the west.

I'd also like Tucker to ask Poohtin what we were doing in all those biolabs in the Ukraine. Were the leftists and globalist trying to build another pandemic like they did with covid? A few questions about what the ruskies know about covid would be nice too.

Obama funded fauchi and the gain of function covid bug building project in China. I'd like to know what they know about it. Obama was probably disappointed in the covid death count so I wouldn't doubt if and his team of tyrannical leftists were working on something worse in Ukraine.

Maybe tucker will go full msm propagandist and just ask what his favorite kind of ice cream is but I doubt it. I'll bet he asks some real questions of substance. The kind of questions no one ever asks Biden

Bb

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Tucker is the right wedge for the mainstream.

I have no interest in what Putin has to say.

The narrative that Putin rolls a weak Ukraine and invades western Europe is bullshit. Anyone making that argument took a covid vaccine.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Victoria Nuland BIG MAD !!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

trotskyite globalist scum. You want to know why our state department is hell bent on going to war with putin? It's her and "their" movement

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 02/06/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Putin had a right to invade Ukrane, NATO made an agreement with Russia they would not expand Eastward toward Russia when the Wall came down in Germany and then broke that agreement starting with GW Bush and every President after except Trump...

I expect Putin will talk about that agreement being broken, the money laundering of our tax money in Ukrane and kickbacks to our corrupt politicians.

Will the DEMs give a crap? Doubtful...He could throw out all kinds of disasterous truth Bombs and the DEMs will believe none of it, the Liberal media will spin it all. Something disasterous will happen here to change the news cycle, and all the DEMs will forget anything Putin said.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I never thought I would grow up and root against my government and for a Russian president. FedGov is terminally evil.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The founding fathers would call anyone unAmerican who was NOT an enemy of a lying, corrupt, tyrannical government.

That's the main reason they included the 2A as the second amendment to the Bill of Rights which protects them all. Not so you can shoot burglars, not so you can shoot squirrels although that is certainly a part of it, but mainly so citizens would have the means to resist an unjust government

Putin is the leader of an Orthodox Christian nation resisting the satanic, atheist, globalist NWO of Soros, Nuland and the like who, by the way, are succeeding in destroying the Constitution and our own country, as we knew it, piecemeal, a little at a time. But they are gaining momentum!

Anyone who calls himself a true American better pray Trump gets elected because he's our only hope.

MAGA!
Spot on!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Tucker is the right wedge for the mainstream.

I have no interest in what Putin has to say.

The narrative that Putin rolls a weak Ukraine and invades western Europe is bullshit. Anyone making that argument took a covid vaccine.
Go sign up amd get you some orcs

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
How cute, commies supporting putie.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,501 guests, and 873 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,327
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.