Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…don’t be.

Wayne Allen Root, explains it here.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/wayne-root-what-happens-vegas-doesnt-stay-vegas/

Basically the Republican Primary is on Feb. 6, the only candidate that signed up for the primary was Haley. The Primary is nothing, the winner gets 0 Delegates.

The caucus two days later is for all the marbles and the winner gets all the Delegates, Haley is not on the ballot for the caucus. A candidate can only pick one, Haley picked the primary which means nothing, even if she wins, she gets nothing, zero delegates.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She picked the one she could win.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's all fairly hopeless anyway...I hope LV Miker weighs in on this...but it seems to me Nevada is in control of Clark County...Clark County is in control of Central Americans, Filipinos, Africans, Asians that belong to the hospitality workers unions. If this is confusing, I refer you to the thread re: Ann Coulter and Victor Davis Hanson.
Nevada is a closed election yes...but...you can change party affiliation at the polling location on voting day...so the Dems can vote a spoiler like Nikki.

Last edited by flintlocke; 02/05/24.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
It's all fairly hopeless anyway...I hope LV Miker weighs in on this...but it seems to me Nevada is in control of Clark County...Clark County is in control of Central Americans, Filipinos, Africans, Asians that belong to the hospitality workers unions. If this is confusing, I refer you to the thread re: Ann Coulter and Victor Davis Hanson.
Nevada is a closed election yes...but...you can change party affiliation at the polling location on voting day...so the Dems can vote a spoiler like Nikki.
NO

read the article

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for your interest.
Now go away.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm not arguing here..just trying to understand...if the unions got their members to show up, change party, and vote Nikki...it still wouldn't count?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I'm not arguing here..just trying to understand...if the unions got their members to show up, change party, and vote Nikki...it still wouldn't count?

NO. read the article.

The Primary means nothing, the winner gets ZERO Delegates.

It is ONLY the Caucus that counts and that system is closed to only Republicans, No Democrats or Independents allowed.

Nikki is not a candidate in the Caucus, she chose the primary, which mean nothing.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
She did earn the title 'birdbrain' then, good.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
She still lost.

Haley 30.8%

Pence 4%

None of these candidates 62.9%

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Stickfight
She still lost.

Haley 30.8%

Pence 4%

None of these candidates 62.9%

That’s embarrassing.
Then again she beat Pence who isn’t running.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

410 members (1Longbow, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 36 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,329
Posts18,526,651
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.