Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
I wonder how many of those missing indigenous girls we hear about are feral dog poop.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by las
I wonder how many of those missing indigenous girls we hear about are feral dog poop.

Good one.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
My lovely bride would have probably been this kids PO if we were still in ID. My FIL is a retired professor and volunteered taught one of the tech programs at the HS to try and get the kids some marketable skills once they're out of High School. The problem is the kids get a big ass check from the Rez once they're 18 and instead of using it to better themselves, they go out and buy a new car/truck or use it for drugs, etc. Ft. Hall used to have the highest murder rate in the nation. I've lost track of that - maybe they still do. These reservations are an absolute mess. Too much free sheit and excess free time leads to drugs and alcohol abuse and all the accompanying problems. But it's all the white man's fault. We need to solve it by not giving them guilt money and let them stand on their own.

You pay blacks to stay in the ghetto and you pay Indians to stay on the rez.

Just saying......stand on their own might mean right next door to you.

They are identical environments with geographically different locations.
Race has nothing to do with what the freebie disease causes. I do not know the “acceptable” solution but I do know the cancer grows.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At one time, Alaska had more folks killed by dogs that by bears.

An immigrant down the road a couple miles raised a pack of 16 Akitas that he let run wild.
While walking down the road, I was attacked by 4 of em but my 1911calmed the first two and the other two fled.
They later killed my neighbors old Golden Retriever so he and I got out our wolf snares and solved the problem.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Back in the mid-eighties, there was a pack living under a rural abandoned house near my hometown. Must have been 30 of them. From all accounts a lot of inbreeding. These dogs would come out from under the house and chase, snap and growl at every vehicle that drove by. I can't imagine what they would have done to someone out for a walk or a bike ride.

One day a farmer tied gunny sacks to the wheels of his truck and drove by slow. The dogs would grab a gunny sack and get their necks snapped. I can't remember how many he killed doing that but I believe the Sherriff's office took care of the rest.

A wild dog is a dangerous dog and needs to be eliminated.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Osky
My lovely bride would have probably been this kids PO if we were still in ID. My FIL is a retired professor and volunteered taught one of the tech programs at the HS to try and get the kids some marketable skills once they're out of High School. The problem is the kids get a big ass check from the Rez once they're 18 and instead of using it to better themselves, they go out and buy a new car/truck or use it for drugs, etc. Ft. Hall used to have the highest murder rate in the nation. I've lost track of that - maybe they still do. These reservations are an absolute mess. Too much free sheit and excess free time leads to drugs and alcohol abuse and all the accompanying problems. But it's all the white man's fault. We need to solve it by not giving them guilt money and let them stand on their own.

They are identical environments with geographically different locations.
Race has nothing to do with what the freebie disease causes. I do not know the “acceptable” solution but I do know the cancer grows.

Osky

But what if race does have something to do with it?

It doesn't seem to matter much with drugs however.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a small local Res in this community. Seemed a few of residents used to emerge every morning and go looking for a policeman to get arrested. Once in a while someone would freeze to death trying to navigate home in the subzero AM's. That generation appears to have died out now and it's a pretty quiet community.

1Minute
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Terrible way to die! There are some people that deserve a death like that but that kid was not one of them.

Whitehouse might be a good place ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B

You're probably right to a certain extent Jimbo. My MIL took one destitute indian boy in and raised him as one of her own. Problem is by then he was kinda screwed up already. Hard to reverse 14 years of damage and abuse. Aunt & Uncle adopted a girl and boy off the Rez. Those two turned out pretty well but they were just babies then. These days, they would crucify any white person doing this as robbing them of their 'heritage'. One time on the rez an indian girl come in bawling her eyes out. Her two year old brother had been 'lost'. The parents liked to drink and party and would go bury the littlest kids in a hole up to their neck so they wouldn't wander off, then go dig them out the next day (or two) when they were somewhat coherent again. The government check rolled in and they buried the boy as described. But this time they couldn't remember where they buried him! A search party was quickly organized and the boy was found later that day barely alive after being out there for 48 hrs. You can't do DFS can't do anything about it either - Rez land! Feds even passed a law to ensure Rez abuse can go about unabated. That's a hell of a way to 'raise' kids. I can go on all day about some of the crazy rez stuff that I know about. It's a messed up place and culture.

Last edited by Ben_Lurkin; 02/07/24.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
We have a small local Res in this community. Seemed a few of residents used to emerge every morning and go looking for a policeman to get arrested. Once in a while someone would freeze to death trying to navigate home in the subzero AM's. That generation appears to have died out now and it's a pretty quiet community.

A guy who used to work for dad died like that.

Jimmy Carry Water.

Coroner stopped by the bar for a drink before he took him to the rez. Everyone came out and said goodbye.

He was in the back of the pickup.

Life don't mean much.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

You're probably right to a certain extent Jimbo. My MIL took one destitute indian boy in and raised him as one of her own. Problem is by then he was kinda screwed up already. Hard to reverse 14 years of damage and abuse. Aunt & Uncle adopted a girl and boy off the Rez. Those two turned out pretty well but they were just babies then. These days, they would crucify any white person doing this as robbing them of their 'heritage'. One time on the rez an indian girl come in bawling her eyes out. Her two year old brother had been 'lost'. The parents liked to drink and party and would go bury the littlest kids in a hole up to their neck so they wouldn't wander off, then go dig them out the next day (or two) when they were somewhat coherent again. The government check rolled in and they buried the boy as described. But this time they couldn't remember where they buried him! A search party was quickly organized and the boy was found later that day barely alive. You can't do DFS can't do anything about it either - Rez land! Feds even passed a law to ensure Rez abuse can go about unabated. That's a hell of a way to 'raise' kids. I can go on all day about some of the crazy rez stuff that I know about. It's a messed up place and culture.

Yowza!

They are hard to help. Fetal alcohol Syndrome and other substance abuse while in utero seems to really affect impulse control.

It can manifest itself at any time too.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Pretty sad. Terrible way to go and he was too young. I ran from the cops a few times as a kid but I wasn't out hurting anyone and wasn't a thief. The kid liked to hunt and fish which is often a good sign that he still had it together a bit. Most kids I knew who were real trouble didn't have such hobbies.

I went to a queensryche concert on that res not to long ago. I was very impressed by how well the people there treated us and made us feel at home. The place was very clean and it seemed well managed. The concert was awesome.

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 02/07/24.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Pretty sad. Terrible way to go and he was too young. I ran from the cops a few times as a kid but I wasn't out hurting anyone and wasn't a thief. The kid liked to hunt and fish which is often a good sign that he still had it together a bit. Most kids I knew who were real trouble didn't have such hobbies.

I went to a queensryche concert on that res not to long ago. I was very impressed by how well the people there treated us and made us feel at home. The place was very clean and it seemed well managed. The concert was awesome.

Bb

Agreed. I’ve seen the inside of a cell as well. Very few people deserve a death like that and this young man certainly wasn’t one of them.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're probably right to a certain extent Jimbo. My MIL took one destitute indian boy in and raised him as one of her own. Problem is by then he was kinda screwed up already. Hard to reverse 14 years of damage and abuse. Aunt & Uncle adopted a girl and boy off the Rez. Those two turned out pretty well but they were just babies then. These days, they would crucify any white person doing this as robbing them of their 'heritage'. One time on the rez an indian girl come in bawling her eyes out. Her two year old brother had been 'lost'. The parents liked to drink and party and would go bury the littlest kids in a hole up to their neck so they wouldn't wander off, then go dig them out the next day (or two) when they were somewhat coherent again. The government check rolled in and they buried the boy as described. But this time they couldn't remember where they buried him! A search party was quickly organized and the boy was found later that day barely alive after being out there for 48 hrs. You can't do DFS can't do anything about it either - Rez land! Feds even passed a law to ensure Rez abuse can go about unabated. That's a hell of a way to 'raise' kids. I can go on all day about some of the crazy rez stuff that I know about. It's a messed up place and culture.
Holy chit! The evil some people are capable of never ceases to amaze

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bb

Agreed. I’ve seen the inside of a cell as well. Very few people deserve a death like that and this young man certainly wasn’t one of them.

Osky
For sure, terrible way to go

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Bb

Osky

X2

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Scotty
If he is a good kid why did he feel he needed to run from the police?
Same reason a buddy did 2x in high school. The thrill of it I suppose

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Sounds like we need to pay for all of them, including all the Rez dogs to be transplanted down by the Southern Border.

We are just letting in more fugging shigt we gotta pay for. Maybe the rez dogs and thugs can keep the numbers down...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Sounds like we need to pay for all of them, including all the Rez dogs to be transplanted down by the Southern Border.

We are just letting in more fugging shigt we gotta pay for. Maybe the rez dogs and thugs can keep the numbers down...

How well reasoned of you.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I live 60 miles away. Don’t get me started. The dogs are the least of the problems there.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1Longbow, 160user, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 22magnut, 51 invisible), 2,509 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,185
Posts18,484,820
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.