Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Biden isnt running this year. Kamala is in the basement, Joe is mostly hidden for this time in the race and he is not liked, most of the country doesnt like his work and most are worse off than before. Joe and Kamala wont be on the ballot this year.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Ordinarily I would be sympathetic to his situation. Absolutely not on this case. This pos has done terrible damage to us all. He has created unnecessary misery for the American people. Misery we didn’t deserve. For that, I wish him all the worst that life has to offer. May he experience terrible misery and turmoil in his life. I hope he is aware that his legacy is garbage. I hope he is aware that he is the worst President on our nation’s history.
Here is my prediction:
Kamala is going to step up to the plate and suddenly decide that now she is the "real" border czar and she will close the border and start building the wall. She will be running for the top job and she really needs to show the world that she can handle all of those responsibilities since Joe is making his exit stage left. She may even take a stab at being fiscally responsible with taxpayers money. (other than paying off some more college debt) I think we are about to see Kamala shine with her new responsibilities. If Jerry Ford can do it, so can she.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I'd like to be able to thank Putin for this piece of work before he invaded Ukraine.

BTW, Houston_2, for a small sum of money I can dig up the info on the Bidet for some stupid reason, signing the extension of Trumps Devolution orders. Sure was nice of him dont you think?

I can also dig up some foreign newspaper articles of the Russian troops straightening things out for us Patriotsin Kazakhstan, if the price is right.
grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BTW jag , you’re a pathetically mentally ill person who needs help badly.

All of your internet flak that you throw out in volumes and the lies that you tell doesn’t cover the fact that you’re a very ill person.

Joe Biden's dictatorship died tonight, Pres. Trump will be victorious and will right the wrongs of Joe Biden and his evil henchmen.

Hoping you’re dead center correct on Trump being elected but it’s a long time until November. This leftist gang has a bunch more tricks in their trick bag.

Last poll I looked at on the WSJ showed Trump 23 points ahead of Biden on handling economic issues. The democrats have a problem constantly telling the man in the street how good “their” economy is when so many folks are living from payday to payday.

Again, hoping you are right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
He never takes questions, his handlers know not to let him take questions, yet tonight they did, ask your selves “why”.

It's time.

Woulda happened much sooner, but Cumhilda wasn't working out as planned.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Ordinarily I would be sympathetic to his situation. Absolutely not on this case. This pos has done terrible damage to us all. He has created unnecessary misery for the American people. Misery we didn’t deserve. For that, I wish him all the worst that life has to offer. May he experience terrible misery and turmoil in his life. I hope he is aware that his legacy is garbage. I hope he is aware that he is the worst President on our nation’s history.
Here is my prediction:
Kamala is going to step up to the plate and suddenly decide that now she is the "real" border czar and she will close the border and start building the wall. She will be running for the top job and she really needs to show the world that she can handle all of those responsibilities since Joe is making his exit stage left. She may even take a stab at being fiscally responsible with taxpayers money. (other than paying off some more college debt) I think we are about to see Kamala shine with her new responsibilities. If Jerry Ford can do it, so can she.

kwg

That's a pretty tall order for a woman who clearly fugged her way through law school and somehow ended up marrying a jewish man to act as her "humble-but-decent" beard and ended up in the Naval Observatory across the street from the White House. It's a strange world.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's time for him to be removed via the 25th Amendment.

What a stupid comment. Do you really want KamelToe to have the top spot?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Incredible. I never thought I would see an alleged president just lose his schitt in public like this. Our nation is at a crossroads, we need Pres. Trump to attempt to repair Joe Biden's perfidy, insurrection, and treason. Joe Biden starts speaking at 15:00, it's just mindblowing:

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/live/cU8qVGE5fuw?si=N_Vk7p6ZfJ9K_ChR[/video]

It's been predicted a while under the surface. We need Kamala in the White House a while to do more damage to the DNC and Redpill more snowflakes.

She can bow out for Michael to run as the DNC candidate. That will put the Obamas on stage for Trump and the Patriots in Control to destroy, as they did the Biden crime syndicate, by exposing their treason and criminality.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally?" And: "The best is yet to come".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I place most of the blame on the Republican leadership. They allowed the election to be stolen uncontested and have remained stoic about it ever since. They’re all crooks. America has been a laughing stock for decades. From Clinton to Obama the democrat party has compromised our culture and destroyed our credibility on the world stage.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
More funny business, who the heck thinks that after he's been unable to deliver a coherent speech, or even finish it for several years, but can suddenly produce a coherent melt down. ?

Yeah right. Alzheimer's is a tricky bitch, but in his stages it's not that black or white.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kwg020
Here is my prediction:

kwg

No, he can't. The Patriots are going to put the Obama guys on the chopping block to expose them, as Trump does things, for We the People to destroy. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MAC
It's time for him to be removed via the 25th Amendment.

What a stupid comment. Do you really want KamelToe to have the top spot?

It’s irrelevant at this stage. This just set the stage for the DNC to nominate someone else. Word is several Marxist billionaires have been talking with Michelle and Barack Obama about this. It’s going to be Michelle or Gavi boi on the ticket; not Biden. In fact, having Cackles in there would make for a lot of infighting as she certainly would want to be the nominee. She’s the one person who will be even easier than Bitem to beat in the general election.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Riverc
'I’m president I put this country back on its feet,' he thundered.
He really does believe that lol.

Lying narcissistic chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This azzhole has the nuclear football tonight. He's had it since Jan/2021. That should scare the living daylights out of everybody.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This azzhole has the nuclear football tonight. He's had it since Jan/2021. That should scare the living daylights out of everybody.

Relax.

The contents were replaced pudding pops and a change of Depends.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I tried to watch the videos 4 times and when I click them to start my Kindle fire turns off and reboots. I am thinking it's not a coincedence.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Nope.

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1704481297349972377

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

You keep pushing the MSM BS. Didn't Trump give you a clue about that? What do you think he was referring to?

Did Trump give a concession speech?

Don't you remember the left bitching and raising hell because Trump didn't hand over the reins or football?

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Biden gets 3-4 days a week of coaching and instruction for his coming weeks appearances.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (99Ozarks, 10gaugemag, 673, 907brass, 79S, 19 invisible), 1,687 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,117
Posts18,483,481
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.