When is the state of the union speech?

NRA Patron

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
So I downloaded the 388 page report and skimmed it. The report makes it very clear it was not Biden's silence to avoid self incrimination (not that that would be any better), but his failing mental capacity being the reason he isn't being prosecuted. Some tidbits to prove my point: "Mr. Biden's memory also appeared to have significant limitations... (his) recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries" (p.207) In speaking of the interview in October 2023 :"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president," He asked interviewers in response to him being told he left office in 2013 "if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?" "When told he started as VP in 2009, Biden stated "in 2009, am I still Vice President?" (p.211) The special investigator's reasoning for not charging Biden if fully centered on the fact that they couldn't get a conviction from a jury because "it would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him of serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness." (p.10) So its not that he didn't commit the crime (the very same one Trump is being prosecuted for) its just that you won't win the case because he's too old and mentally incapable of being reasonably convicted by a jury. So basically he is too mentally slow from dementia be responsible for his own actions. WOW! The report could not paint a clearer picture of just how bad it he truly is. It's something that many face at advanced age; but in this condition, not only should he not be running for President, he shouldn't be President AT ALL! This isn't a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention.

So, now he's in a catch 22. The report shows him as mentally incompetent - unfit for office. If he's not? Then he's a felon per the above. Can't have it both ways. Well, maybe he can. He's a democrat and they all specialize in cognitive dissonance.

This is ample grounds to 25th him, but, that would be bad for us.

Anyone who replaced him would have a better chance in November.

Exactly. I would rather have Trump versus Biden than Trump versus anyone else.

Biden is brain dead and more people now are realizing what most of us already knew.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Calvin
So I downloaded the 388 page report and skimmed it. The report makes it very clear it was not Biden's silence to avoid self incrimination (not that that would be any better), but his failing mental capacity being the reason he isn't being prosecuted. Some tidbits to prove my point: "Mr. Biden's memory also appeared to have significant limitations... (his) recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries" (p.207) In speaking of the interview in October 2023 :"In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president," He asked interviewers in response to him being told he left office in 2013 "if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?" "When told he started as VP in 2009, Biden stated "in 2009, am I still Vice President?" (p.211) The special investigator's reasoning for not charging Biden if fully centered on the fact that they couldn't get a conviction from a jury because "it would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him of serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness." (p.10) So its not that he didn't commit the crime (the very same one Trump is being prosecuted for) its just that you won't win the case because he's too old and mentally incapable of being reasonably convicted by a jury. So basically he is too mentally slow from dementia be responsible for his own actions. WOW! The report could not paint a clearer picture of just how bad it he truly is. It's something that many face at advanced age; but in this condition, not only should he not be running for President, he shouldn't be President AT ALL! This isn't a surprise to anyone who has been paying attention.

So, now he's in a catch 22. The report shows him as mentally incompetent - unfit for office. If he's not? Then he's a felon per the above. Can't have it both ways. Well, maybe he can. He's a democrat and they all specialize in cognitive dissonance.

Biden is brain dead and more people now are realizing what most of us already knew.

Nay nay. Kamala replaces him by law, and NOBODY wants her. Get it done NOW!

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAM

Kamala replaces him in the White House, not the 2024 Ballot.

The second he steps aside, Gavin's the new Democrat Nominee, and probably our next President.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
When is the state of the union speech?

Right after Biden's handlers put in his catheter, Depends, and shoot him up with whatever stimulant that turn his eyes into two black lumps of coal.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Very good chance they aren’t going to run Biden anyway. So yes it would be nice to get our pound of flesh and kick him out. I don’t think we want to run Trump against someone else though.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
He never takes questions, his handlers know not to let him take questions, yet tonight they did, ask your selves “why”.
Because the SC tipped it’s hand and is not going to allow states to keep Trump off the ballot. Joe’s handlers now know they must remove Joe and insert Michelle into the spotlight. Then you will see another election stolen fair and square.

Buy once, cry once.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Originally Posted by steve4102
He never takes questions, his handlers know not to let him take questions, yet tonight they did, ask your selves “why”.
Because the SC tipped it’s hand and is not going to allow states to keep Trump off the ballot. Joe’s handlers now know they must remove Joe and insert Michelle into the spotlight. Then you will see another election stolen fair and square.
Yup

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM

Kamala replaces him in the White House, not the 2024 Ballot.

The second he steps aside, Gavin's the new Democrat Nominee, and probably our next President.

You REALLY think the DNC will yank "the first Black woman President " out of the chair, for a rich white boy ?

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
He actually was a little more coherent tonight. They must have upped his dose. I wonder how many brain cells that cost him.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The press conference. The press is on him like piranhas on a bleeding capybara.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?533501-1/president-biden-delivers-remarks-special-counsels-report

Last edited by Steve; 02/08/24.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Carpe' Scrotum
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk that clown

Yep,

Another reason many folks have an innate hatred/fear of clowns.....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
A special "FUCK YOU" goes out to the state of Delaware. That stupid colony of yankee's kept sending his lying ass back to DeeCee for over 50 years, their state should suffer consequences as well.

I believe DE sits below the Mason Dixon line. You can’t pin him on us!

The way life should be.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
All by design??

Perfect timing with "Black History Month" and all.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I swear the people running Washington are unemployed Mexican soap opera writers. All of a sudden, Biden has dementia and is not fit to be President. Will the next bombshell be Harris has a 78 IQ, and slept her way to the top?

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Let him talk, our mumble or garble his words all he wants. He cannot get it it right even with a teleprompter! Let him keep talking! The more the better! He is digging the hole he is in even deeper! The democrats' must be in full panic mode after the report from special counsel came and then was topped off disastrous special news conference by Mr. Magoo, which surprise... he made even worse by trying too defend himself with more mumbles and grumbles! Our leader is soooooooo Awesome!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Been saying it for a long time. Biden will not be running this fall! They are sacrificing him right before our eyes

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Fuqk that clown

Couldn't have said it better.

Pedophile grifting traitor deserves the worst end.

Can I have his 67 Vette then? smile

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by miguel
I swear the people running Washington are unemployed Mexican soap opera writers. All of a sudden, Biden has dementia and is not fit to be President. Will the next bombshell be Harris has a 78 IQ, and slept her way to the top?

She won't be the only one, who both has an IQ of 78 and has slept their way to the top...
and that applies to both male and female congress critters and Senators...

Heck, even Fetterman is starting to look smarter than a lot of his collogues on the DumbocRATs side of the aisle.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

695 members (007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 71 invisible), 3,244 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,105
Posts18,483,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.