-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Moose burger served in front of the tv watching Gunsmoke….

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Gaza my pickled pig's foot. The issue is minimum wage raises. You can't pay some pimpled fry dipper $20/hr and still sell those fries for a buck.
Yeah, why can't these greedy kids just work for 2.00 an hour like I did when I was a kid. Never mind that a Ruger 10/22 cost 60 bucks back then and they're over 300 now. IDGAF. The little fuggers should be happy to work all day for enough to buy a couple 100 packs of Mini Mags. God I hate boomers and I am one. You whiny bitches are a fuucking disgrace.

Good post. We feel the rage.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Looks great!

What cheese is that?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Who splooged on the side of it,Brother?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Looks great!

What cheese is that?

2 slices Swiss…

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Looks great!

What cheese is that?

2 slices Swiss…

Thank you.

Mt grocery generic or something better?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1minute
I missed a similar McD report on last night's news that might be the stimulus for the OP. I suspect the remedy will be shrink-flation. Same product and name, just a smaller portion. I did a stop at a Dairy Queen a few weeks back, and portions looked to be maybe 15 to 20% smaller.

Burger King is holding up size wise but with a near 30% price jump. We'd hit them when traveling to the tune of about $18 for meals and drink. Last stop was $28.

+1on that.

Cost of meat is up, cost of labor is up. Look for more and more kiosk ordering systems. I've seen them in McD for a couple of years now. Order o the computer then wait around and then they call you and ring you up. THat eliminates 2-4 jobs per shift. That's up to 12 people per day per store that need entry level jobs that are no longer available.

Nobody is suppose to work at minimum wage forever. Teens and unskilled need a starter job to teach them to work.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Looks great!

What cheese is that?

2 slices Swiss…

Thank you.

Mt grocery generic or something better?

The best you can get, Tillamook…

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On the Russia deal. I also remember that professionals like MD's and lawyer types were quitting and going to work for McDonalds when they first made inroads there. They were paying more than anyone else around.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/08/24.

1Minute
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We go out to Red Robin once a month or so, because for some reason that is my wife's favorite restaurant.
Their food has doubled in price since the place opened, the menu is much smaller in selection, and the size of their burgers is about half the size that they use to be.

I haven't really gone into a Mac's in the past year except for once last fall. It was a new one, built next to the older one, over here in Medford. I only went in because I felt like getting a coke.

The store is huge, the dining room Small. They don't even staff the front register, they expect you to order via the Koesk.
The drive thru was 3 lanes wide. The entire staff was Mexicans as far as I could see. The two drugged out transients that were passed out in the dining room was a nice culinary addition, one passed out on the floor, and the other passed out across two tables next to each other... this is at noon time during the middle of the week.

The parking lot was full of transient/ drug addicts begging for money. Hit up by three, just from the front door to my car door.

WTF? I hope Mac's goes out of business nationwide. I bet I've been in two of their stores in the last 4 years... and one of those was to probably just use the bathroom while on a trip. To hell with Mickey D's.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Ice cream machines are broke a lot.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

487 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 2,156 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,125
Posts18,483,808
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.