Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by BuzzH
How cute, commies supporting putie.

I have a serious question for you. Do you believe the world is a better place with our state dept meddling in other countries political affairs?

I am sure you are aware of Victoria Nuland's leaked telephone call with our ambassador to Ukraine. Are you in favor with our incessant meddling in foreign affairs (like regime change) in other countries?

Me personally, I am sick of it. Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Ukraine, Iran. Nothing positive has resulted in our meddling (well except perpetual war and perpetual money making)

This is a serious question, I am in no way trying to be rude. I am trying to find common ground. I would hope we could agree on this topic

First good post you ever made here that I've read, there is hope for you.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Omg Putin triggered childless buzzy again because he outlawed sex with children and sexually grooming children in Russian schools

So for the record Buzzy is on here pushing for bans against free speech and bans on gun ownership. Buzz wants endless wars around the world but is too fat and out of shape and cowardly to serve since childhood

A true facist coward pig. Like Bidumb

Last edited by ribka; 02/07/24.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

I have a serious question for you. Do you believe the world is a better place with our state dept meddling in other countries political affairs?

I am sure you are aware of Victoria Nuland's leaked telephone call with our ambassador to Ukraine. Are you in favor with our incessant meddling in foreign affairs (like regime change) in other countries?

Me personally, I am sick of it. Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Ukraine, Iran. Nothing positive has resulted in our meddling (well except perpetual war and perpetual money making)

This is a serious question, I am in no way trying to be rude. I am trying to find common ground. I would hope we could agree on this topic

Come on buzz, this is an olive branch...common ground

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
boys like buzzy never serve in the military. No balls, cowardly, fat, short out of shape .

Like his pot bellied fake rancher hero John tester they are more than happy to send other Americans' kids to die in needless corrupt wars to get govt kick backs

Come on buzz, this is an olive branch...common ground

Last edited by ribka; 02/10/24.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It was rather hard to follow his sincerity through
The translator but it good to finally get his point of view. He confirmed Ukraine is honorably corrupt which we know
Controlled by neo natzi???
In bed with us polititions? Likely
If you look at it like this… say USA had a total collapse and we lost Texas to the Mexicans and went to get it back then Russia funded the Mexicans
What did surprise me was he said he didn’t want to break the independent state of Ukraine seems he wants a non corrupt Russia friendly gov and not a nato friendly gov. Which I think he probbly
Has good cause.

IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

94 members (444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,606 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,368
Posts18,488,295
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.