-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's a shame she dint get a couple shots off at Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, who is know to frequent Osteen's den of iniquity

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Jeffery and genessee
Trans and that kid with her she adopted from “her his” sex offender husband.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Where are y'all finding this tranny stuff?

MSM must be real busy hiding it... (like that's a huge surprise...)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Somebody wanted their offering money back when they realized that Joel Osteen is a con-artist.
Everyone has their opinion. But his church does a lot of evangelical work all over the world. Its not cheap at all...
Don't like him, don't donate. Pretty simple.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I guess she figured out Joel's prosperity gospel was bullshyt.
I think I'll take rost495's advice. Just as well flush your money down a sewer when it comes to Osteen or Swaggart, or Benny Hinn, or Copeland, or Creflo Dollar, or Graham, etc. etc..

I do think the intention of the giver is important to God even if the giver is deceived. Who is the bigger sinner, the cynic who gives to nothing, helps no one, or the gullible who gives to thieves but with good intentions?

Who is more to be judged, the regular guy who makes 100K a year, feeds his family but cares and gives nothing to any charity or the rich guy who makes 10 million a year but only gives a token 10K away to help the needy?

It has always been my experience that those who complain the loudest about how and where church money is spent never give anything themselves. The advice to remove the 2X4 out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in your brother's eye is still good advice today.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Somebody wanted their offering money back when they realized that Joel Osteen is a con-artist.
LOL. This.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by rost495
Everyone has their opinion. But his church does a lot of evangelical work all over the world. Its not cheap at all...
Don't like him, don't donate. Pretty simple.
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I guess she figured out Joel's prosperity gospel was bullshyt.
I think I'll take rost495's advice. Just as well flush your money down a sewer when it comes to Osteen or Swaggart, or Benny Hinn, or Copeland, or Creflo Dollar, or Graham, etc. etc..

I do think the intention of the giver is important to God even if the giver is deceived. Who is the bigger sinner, the cynic who gives to nothing, helps no one, or the gullible who gives to thieves but with good intentions?

Who is more to be judged, the regular guy who makes 100K a year, feeds his family but cares and gives nothing to any charity or the rich guy who makes 10 million a year but only gives a token 10K away to help the needy?

It has always been my experience that those who complain the loudest about how and where church money is spent never give anything themselves. The advice to remove the 2X4 out of your own eye before worrying about the splinter in your brother's eye is still good advice today.
Well said. Now I need to find this place where regular guys make 100K a year...but your point stands solid.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
khoutv

Finner said the woman, who appeared to be between 30 to 35 years old, entered Lakewood Church with the child from the west side of the parking lot at about 1:53 p.m. She was wearing a trench coat and a backpack and armed with a long rifle, Finner said.

"Once she entered, at some point, she began to fire," Finner said.

The two off-duty officers who were working an extra job at Lakewood Church spotted the woman and shot back, killing her, Finner said. One of the off-duty officers is a Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission agent who is 38 years old with four years of service. The other off-duty officer is an HPD officer who is 28 years old with two years of service.

Finner said he couldn't confirm if the child and the man were shot by the off-duty officers or the woman.

"I don't want to speculate on that, but what I would say is if it was, unfortunately, and that female, that suspect put that baby in danger, I'm going to put that blame on her," Finner said.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

AM 740. Sure as hel! Wasn’t on the tv channels

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Simon got a TV reference finally they seem to be leaking a little news much to their dismay

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 007FJ

Thanks!

I listen to 740 all day when I have to drive somewhere or am in my tractor.

The only downside is that they keep Hannity in the 2pm slot... frown

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Check out Costi Hinn. He's the real deal and nothing like his uncle Benny.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Thanks!

I listen to 740 all day when I have to drive somewhere or am in my tractor.

The only downside is that they keep Hannity in the 2pm slot... frown

I go podcasts as soon as Travis and Buck come on. Catch up on Bongino and Jesse Kelly. Buck lost me back when he was totally accepting of the election results in 2020 being the “reasonable” voice. I’ll listen some to them because of Travis but seldom make the whole show. Hannity results in a channel change. What sucks is 950 doesn’t broadcast at as high of a power level and I can’t always pick them up anymore.

When all else fails I hit the app for Gumbo 94.9 out of Houma and listen to Swamp Pop and Country

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Illegal is coming up more than tranny. So, the SH/IT was probably both.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Am 740. I have driven through Houston over 600 times in the Big Rig. AM 740 was my station! What a powerful station, I picked it up way east of town and was still listening as I drove past Katy on the way to San Antonio. Great traffic reports. If you are rolling on I-10 through Houston, you need all the traffic reports you can get. I also enjoyed listening to Michael Berry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by SuperCub

There's one born every minute... [Linked Image from cloudynights.com][Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by BFaucett
Originally Posted by SuperCub

There's one born every minute... [Linked Image from cloudynights.com][Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

Did you donate any significant amount to anyone last year?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
abc13.com

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A pro-Palestinian message was written on the gun used by a woman accused of firing rounds at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church on Sunday, two sources briefed on the preliminary investigation told ABC News.

Further detail about what exactly the message read was not released. The investigation into the motive of the shooting is still ongoing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Earlier in the thread someone prescient....not going to say who....posted a photo of a tranny creeping around outside Osteen's church. Now it turns out the shooter was a tranny.

I wonder why Osteen's church is attracting so many trannies? Why are they turning violent?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I go podcasts as soon as Travis and Buck come on. Catch up on Bongino and Jesse Kelly. Buck lost me back when he was totally accepting of the election results in 2020 being the “reasonable” voice. I’ll listen some to them because of Travis but seldom make the whole show. Hannity results in a channel change. What sucks is 950 doesn’t broadcast at as high of a power level and I can’t always pick them up anymore.

When all else fails I hit the app for Gumbo 94.9 out of Houma and listen to Swamp Pop and Country

You could use the iHeartRadio app and listen to KLVI 560, KTRH 740, and KPRC 950 via online streaming.

KLVI 560 - Beaumont: http://stream.revma.ihrhls.com/zc2197

KTRH 740 - Houston: https://stream.revma.ihrhls.com/zc2285

KPRC 950 - Houston: https://stream.revma.ihrhls.com/zc2277

WGUO Gumbo 94.9 - Houma: https://ice42.securenetsystems.net/WGUO

Cheers! Bob F. smile

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,385 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,164
Posts18,484,441
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.