Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RHClark
Originally Posted by BFaucett
There's one born every minute... [Linked Image from cloudynights.com][Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

Did you donate any significant amount to anyone last year?

Nope. Not one penny. But I suppose that you'll be a "good Christian" and sit in judgment of me. Because that would be such a Christian thing to do, wouldn't it?

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-moreno-also-went-by-jeffrey-local-media

Tranny from El Salvador with an unknown 5 year old in "it's" "care".

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just how the hell do they get "White- Non Hispanic" outta that El Salvadorian POS?

What qualifies as "Hispanic" now?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was "it" here legally? If not that could be a real tipping point.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The individual who walked into Joel Osteen's Lakewood, Texas church on Sunday, pulled out a gun and opened fire, has been identified as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36. Moreno, wearing a trenchcoat, opened fire when entering the church along with a 5-year old child.

Local news reports that multiple sources have said that Genesse Ivonne Moreno is suspected of being the "armed woman" who was killed at the church Sunday.
Reports indicated that the shooter was female, but it has since been revealed that Moreno was male. Moreno was shot and killed by two off-duty officers. Moreno's weapon was emblazoned with the slogan "Free Palestine."

Jeremy Rogalski of KHOU-TV further reported that Moreno "had prior arrests for assault, forgery, marijuana possession, theft, evading, and unlawful carrying weapon."

The Muslim terrorists have no lack of liberal supporters. And copy cats...

Being from El Salvador, I wonder when "it" was allowed into the country as an illegal alien?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
What have we been saying about the mentally ill and guns?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Earlier in the thread someone prescient....not going to say who....posted a photo of a tranny creeping around outside Osteen's church. Now it turns out the shooter was a tranny.

I wonder why Osteen's church is attracting so many trannies? Why are they turning violent?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Just heard this on Alex Jones. The media, as usual, was lying to us. This will disappear from the news cycle in days. He was an sicko man who pretended he was a woman.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There's one born every minute... [Linked Image from cloudynights.com][Linked Image from crater-outdoors.net]

Nope. Not one penny. But I suppose that you'll be a "good Christian" and sit in judgment of me. Because that would be such a Christian thing to do, wouldn't it?

Pot meet kettle. Aren't you judging those who do give by saying, "there's one born every minute." Aren't you judging the ministry which was mentioned as being not like Benny Hinn? Aren't you judging Christians in general as being judgmental?

Everybody judges to some degree, and everyone justifies their own actions. I asked the question to see if my thought about those who give the least protest about giving the most was applicable. Thanks for verifying my conclusions.

BTW
I try to think that I am simply not qualified to judge another man's character. I excuse my own failings and magnify other's just as much as anybody though.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I believe you are responsible for your charitable giving to be given responsibly with the knowledge that most nonprofits are scams. Almost all are. Now I am not going to tell what or to whom I am charitable. But I do believe it is important to help the less fortunate and my wife and I do that. But we are careful that our charity is not misused and doesn’t make a situation worse. Giving money to a millionaire evangelist is wasted. Actually worse than wasted.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Originally Posted by Hastings
I think I'll take rost495's advice. Just as well flush your money down a sewer when it comes to Osteen or Swaggart, or Benny Hinn, or Copeland, or Creflo Dollar, or Graham, etc. etc..

Check out Costi Hinn. He's the real deal and nothing like his uncle Benny.

Did you listen to any of his teaching?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Never mind my previous question .... This answers it for me.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I believe you are responsible for your charitable giving to be given responsibly with the knowledge that most nonprofits are scams. Almost all are. Now I am not going to tell what or to whom I am charitable. But I do believe it is important to help the less fortunate and my wife and I do that. But we are careful that our charity is not misused and doesn’t make a situation worse. Giving money to a millionaire evangelist is wasted. Actually worse than wasted.

I agree with your sentiment, but I also think we make a mistake by judging what someone else does with their money. While I may not agree with Joel, it's not my place to judge him as worthless to God or judge that he isn't being used by God. Let's say Joel makes 100 million a year, does 10 million in charity work and banks the rest. I wouldn't like myself if I did that but maybe God needed some one that was able to do that. Maybe the 10 doing good is worth more to God than the 90 being wasted. I'm free to give or not to whomever but I may be making a mistake to judge another's servant. For good or ill, he's God's property, not mine.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

I agree with your sentiment, but I also think we make a mistake by judging what someone else does with their money. While I may not agree with Joel, it's not my place to judge him as worthless to God or judge that he isn't being used by God. Let's say Joel makes 100 million a year, does 10 million in charity work and banks the rest. I wouldn't like myself if I did that but maybe God needed some one that was able to do that. Maybe the 10 doing good is worth more to God than the 90 being wasted. I'm free to give or not to whomever but I may be making a mistake to judge another's servant. For good or ill, he's God's property, not mine.
you are right. It is not my place to judge someone else’s charity. The Lord won’t hold me responsible. It’s just my observation that almost all non-profits are scams and I avoid them. Our family has limited resources for charitable purposes and we don’t want them wasted. Or worse, causing harm.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

you are right. It is not my place to judge someone else’s charity. The Lord won’t hold me responsible. It’s just my observation that almost all non-profits are scams and I avoid them. Our family has limited resources for charitable purposes and we don’t want them wasted. Or worse, causing harm.

That's just what you call being a good steward. We are supposed to examine our own selves and make sure we are acting on what we know to be right. Sometimes we mess up and sometimes it's for the wrong reasons but that's what grace is for. You just got to do the best you can and try to not judge others too harshly. Nothing wrong with using your judgement about what is right or wrong but it's wrong to dismiss anyone as too far gone and hold spite toward them rather than compassion. It's not always easy though.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Now being reported (on X - Matt Walsh, Laura Loomer, Josh Hawley,
etc) that the shooter wasn't a woman, BUT A MAN pretending to
be. A demonic Dem/Comm!

It was also listed as White non-Hispanic. But looking at the mug shot that seems to be yet another media lie. He/it
brought the child with him/it to hide behind who unfortunately also got shot.

It's a known Bernie supporter. "Liberal"- Democrat (again....like ALL of them, either Democrats or the underage spawn of democrats)

And it's AR had FREE PALESTINE written on it. Hate crime?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
And this God hating Dem/Comm is NOT the only one. Here's a vid worth the time to watch. If you can't watch all 11:30 start at 5:00 and learn the truth about this Democrat Trans nut and quite a few other shooters that were too.

Last edited by szihn; 02/12/24.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I think she's a woman pretending to be a man, rather than the other way around. The MSM seems to be really confused on this question.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I think she's a woman pretending to be a man, rather than the other way around. The MSM seems to be really confused on this question.
Hell, at this point nobody can tell. We should just start saying, "It has a penis.", or "It has a vagina." or "We don't know, it has both."

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R

I do think its not Christian of a person to not help out when they see the need. We give. Where and when we see the need. Its not always to churches. But sometimes it is.

Its your choice and its not for any of us to judge. Whether you give or not. Or whether Lakewood is a good deal or not either.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,397 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.