-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is taking you to places that can't/don't exist,if only again...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact(s) that I simply shoot it all and then some,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute",albeit only with Delusional Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqktitude and Hurt Feeler Reports,to quantify your Professional Victim status. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
More copy and paste of the same old B.S. .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It wasn't like you were going to actually shoot something that exists,so it can never another way...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact(s) that I simply shoot it all and then some,as you Pretend aloud with your GoogleFu,you CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Big numbers win for a virtual shooter that doesn't hunt.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
KenBitchAgain,

Don’t be so hard on yourself,at least you “get” to read about it…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………..

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah.

blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah, blah, blah.

Don’t be so hard on yourself ,at least you “get” to read about it…you “lucky”. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Same old drool from the same old tool. <yawn>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

It is plum flattering,how you follow me around like a lost puppy,DESPERATELY seeking attention…you “lucky” kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fhuqking LAUGHING!………..

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I went with the .243 Win. 10 yrs . ago and have no problems at all. It's easy to shoot, not fussy at all for powder, bullets are all over , and I get my cases for about $5.00/ 100 . They are once used.. Sometimes I even get the cases for free. a guy at a gun range gave me a box of .243 WIn. cases . I loaded them up 2 times and got a buck and two does with the one box of cases.... So Stick, what is really all that bad about the .243 WIn... Darn good cartridge... I dont shoot rifle much anymore. Most my shooting is with my Mathews bow.. No primers or powder .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is plum flattering, how you follow me around

I think it plum weird (creepy) that you comment all the time about how you hope other men follow you around and are thinking about you.

What kind of a creep are you anyways?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by SuperCub
It is plum flattering, how you follow me around

I think it plum weird (creepy) that you comment all the time about how you hope other men follow you around and are thinking about you.

What kind of a creep are you anyways?

That blowhard numbnuts is the one with a personal file on everyone for the ad nauseum endless cut and paste. Tries to use it against everbody but it just ends up making him look like an even bigger ass.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
I had Jim See build me a 243 with an 8 twist brux set up for 105 amaxs in about 2005. As a kid I started with a 6mm rem and used one for years but going custom I went 243 because it fits a SA better than a 6mm rem.

That's the same reason I now go with 6mm Creedmoor over either of the other two. The Creedmoor just fits better and it's a well designed case and readers are specd to shoot.

I still have my old bdl and model 7 6mm rems for nostalgia and my 243 8 twist brux Jim built is still shooting. But, anything I build from here on out will be a Creedmoor case. My 6 Creedmoor fieldcraft is a favorite.ive also found starline 6 Creedmoor brass to be very good for the money.

Bb

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Burley, that 6mm in mod. 7 is a drn good set up.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

Your Proclivities,Fetishes and Man Lust Fantasies are hardly "secreted"...you "lucky". Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hell...you are such complete Piece Of fhuqking Schit,you had to steal your Avatar. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

KenBitchAgain,

There's zero "need" to correlate,that besides being a CLUELESS Brokedick Whining Fhuqk,that you just also "happen" to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

The 6mm Rem is a steaming pile of fhuqking schit,whether in 700 or Seven. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]?? As long as the twist is right , it can't make much difference. I think we are over thinking this...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by ihookem
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]??..

Every keystroke pounded out by the gnome

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by ihookem
Why exactly is it a steaming pile of [bleep]??..

Every keystroke pounded out by the gnome

Darn good cartridge . They just got the twist all wrong the first few years.. Has a long throat , a bit more case . A Rem. Mod. 7 would be darn nice . I had a chance to buy a mod. 7 in .243 Win.about 15 yrs. ago . It was new for $438 plus tax. It had the maple stock though. I wish I would have bought it .

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 6mm Rem is an extreme Goat Fhuqk and Seven's are both fickle and tender. In no particular fhuqking order and RPM has nothing to do with it. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I look at cartridges just a little differently. The throat is whatever I want to make it and is based on the bullet being used, the length of the magazine, and the intended purpose. Fifty years ago, we built 6mm Remingtons and loaded them with 85 Sierras to shoot coyotes, Thirty years ago, the VLD bullets started to change things, and by the late nineties, we were building those 6mms with an 8 twist and loading them with 105s and 108's. Plainly, with proper throating for these longer bullets, the 6mm was in no way a short action cartridge, if you wanted to use the magazine. If you hunted coyotes on the prairies, you definitely wanted to use the magazine (the first shot wasn't always a hit)! About this time some started using the 6BR. It could drive 105's to 2900 (pressure was significant, mind you) and they shot real well. Didn't always feed so well though. The 6mm/250 was an excellent choice; the 6/250 Improved maybe better. The 6 CM is awfully close to the 6/250 Improved.
I have an 8 twist blank under the bench. I had been thinking of making a 6/250 for a spare silhouette rifle, but the Creedmoor just makes more sense. I'll throat it for scenars loaded just ahead of the neck/shoulder juncture. It will fit easily into the pre-war Model 70 action I have. 3000 fps should be easy to attain at lower pressure than a BR or Dasher; 2900 is adequate (most days). I think it will work out fine. GD

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Use a good bullet in the 243. Doesn't even need a .90000 BC. Bullets matter way more than headstamps. Hint.

P
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by KenMi
Use a good bullet in the 243. Doesn't even need a .90000 BC. Bullets matter way more than headstamps. Hint.

Ignorance is bliss.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (2500HD, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 160user, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,781
Posts18,477,104
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.