Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

IMO this is worth a half hour of your time. Candace outlines the World wide deep state efforts to turn us against each other in order to gain control.

I'm not pro Putin but this perspective seems to build a case for the psychopathic "Elites" being a bigger threat to us all.

Thoughts?

Please don't feed the trolls!

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

IMO this is worth a half hour of your time. Candace outlines the World wide deep state efforts to turn us against each other in order to gain control.

I'm not pro Putin but this perspective seems to build a case for the psychopathic "Elites" being a bigger threat to us all.

Thoughts?

I don't think I trust what a KGB agent has to say about the CIA.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
By now it should be common knowledge what the CIA is doing and has done. Of course depending on where your head been at you could be clueless.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
By now it should be common knowledge what the CIA is doing and has done. Of course depending on where your head been at you could be clueless.

Many clueless here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by plumbum

Thoughts?

I trust that about as much as to what a CIA agent has to say about the KGB.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

Thoughts?

I trust that about as much as to what a CIA agent has to say about the KGB.

Yup

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The CIA,Mossad,MI6 and the BND,who form the international deep state,do the bidding of the NWO aka Federal Reserve.

They will usurp their own elected officials,if they can't bribe or blackmail those officials.

They will sacrifice millions of their own citizens to accomplish the goals of the NWO and their banksters.

This is the main reason they hate Donald Trump.They can't bribe or blackmail him,so they have sicced their "fake news" dogs and their "bribed and blackmailed" politicians on him and by proxy all U.S. citizens.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thoughts?

I KNOW I don't trust what anything our Government has to say, especially The CIA.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 28:45 mark describes the Ukatards on this site to a tee. LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Thoughts?

I KNOW I don't trust what anything our Government has to say, especially The CIA.

Without a doubt. Ruby Ridge was an eye opener for me at 20yo, I’ve never viewed my govt in the same light since.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Thoughts?

KGB is the enemy. There's nothing they'd like more than to sew seeds of even greater dissent. Trusting them is embracing the enemy. Much as I despise Biden, I despise Putin even more. Biden is an incompetent, doddering old fart. Putin is competent evil. People who forget history's lessons are doomed to repeat them. You are doomed so long as you suck up to Putin.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody is asking anyone to blindly believe what Putin, a Russian nationalist and ex KGB monkey, has to say about the CIA. An intelligent person however might be inclined to take their knowledge and past experience into consideration along with whatever new information they receive from all sources including Putin’s statements and come to reasonable conclusions or theories.

It’s NEVER a smart course of action to base your opinions off a single, biased source irrespective of the topic being discussed. The more sources one has and the more personal experience one has regarding the topic the better and more accurate their conclusions will usually be.

An intelligent person would also not dismiss out of hand what someone like Putin “believes” or the premises he’s operating under. The state of mind of one’s enemies can be very useful information….dismissing the individual because you don’t like the individual is an ignorant, emotional response.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Thoughts?

KGB is the enemy. There's nothing they'd like more than to sew seeds of even greater dissent. Trusting them is embracing the enemy. Much as I despise Biden, I despise Putin even more. Biden is an incompetent, doddering old fart. Putin is competent evil. People who forget history's lessons are doomed to repeat them. You are doomed so long as you suck up to Putin.

It's not binary tho. Not liking Biden doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean you like Putin and saying "You know, Russia's right on this one" doesn't mean you're anti-American or freedom, just that you have a brain and realize the .gov will never bat 1.000 and hasn't since inception. Believing they do is the most smooth brained thing in the world.

Me

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Thoughts?

Without a doubt. Ruby Ridge was an eye opener for me at 20yo, I’ve never viewed my govt in the same light since.

+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Thoughts?

+1
+2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by LBP

Thoughts?

+1
+2
Make it 3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
In 1963 when JFK was killed, and after reading many books on the topic shortly after the event, I have questioned the US government statements on anything since then.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is what, the third posting of the Candace Owens video?

Regurgitating what we already knew? Unless one is brain dead.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Thoughts?

Great point. Russian disformation is very dangerous

Boomer Americans need to believe everything our intel agencies tell US and stop questioning everything. The patriot Act was enabled to bring our great republic together and ensure free speech.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who to vote for in 2024? Putin!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 1234, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 160user, 56 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,429 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,175
Posts18,484,632
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.