Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

IMO this is worth a half hour of your time. Candace outlines the World wide deep state efforts to turn us against each other in order to gain control.

I'm not pro Putin but this perspective seems to build a case for the psychopathic "Elites" being a bigger threat to us all.

Thoughts?

Please don't feed the trolls!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

IMO this is worth a half hour of your time. Candace outlines the World wide deep state efforts to turn us against each other in order to gain control.

I'm not pro Putin but this perspective seems to build a case for the psychopathic "Elites" being a bigger threat to us all.

Thoughts?

I don't think I trust what a KGB agent has to say about the CIA.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
By now it should be common knowledge what the CIA is doing and has done. Of course depending on where your head been at you could be clueless.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rainshot
By now it should be common knowledge what the CIA is doing and has done. Of course depending on where your head been at you could be clueless.

Many clueless here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by plumbum

Thoughts?

I trust that about as much as to what a CIA agent has to say about the KGB.

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

Thoughts?

I trust that about as much as to what a CIA agent has to say about the KGB.

Yup

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The CIA,Mossad,MI6 and the BND,who form the international deep state,do the bidding of the NWO aka Federal Reserve.

They will usurp their own elected officials,if they can't bribe or blackmail those officials.

They will sacrifice millions of their own citizens to accomplish the goals of the NWO and their banksters.

This is the main reason they hate Donald Trump.They can't bribe or blackmail him,so they have sicced their "fake news" dogs and their "bribed and blackmailed" politicians on him and by proxy all U.S. citizens.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Thoughts?

I KNOW I don't trust what anything our Government has to say, especially The CIA.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 28:45 mark describes the Ukatards on this site to a tee. LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by steve4102

Thoughts?

I KNOW I don't trust what anything our Government has to say, especially The CIA.

Without a doubt. Ruby Ridge was an eye opener for me at 20yo, I’ve never viewed my govt in the same light since.

IC B3

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Thoughts?

KGB is the enemy. There's nothing they'd like more than to sew seeds of even greater dissent. Trusting them is embracing the enemy. Much as I despise Biden, I despise Putin even more. Biden is an incompetent, doddering old fart. Putin is competent evil. People who forget history's lessons are doomed to repeat them. You are doomed so long as you suck up to Putin.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Nobody is asking anyone to blindly believe what Putin, a Russian nationalist and ex KGB monkey, has to say about the CIA. An intelligent person however might be inclined to take their knowledge and past experience into consideration along with whatever new information they receive from all sources including Putin’s statements and come to reasonable conclusions or theories.

It’s NEVER a smart course of action to base your opinions off a single, biased source irrespective of the topic being discussed. The more sources one has and the more personal experience one has regarding the topic the better and more accurate their conclusions will usually be.

An intelligent person would also not dismiss out of hand what someone like Putin “believes” or the premises he’s operating under. The state of mind of one’s enemies can be very useful information….dismissing the individual because you don’t like the individual is an ignorant, emotional response.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Thoughts?

KGB is the enemy. There's nothing they'd like more than to sew seeds of even greater dissent. Trusting them is embracing the enemy. Much as I despise Biden, I despise Putin even more. Biden is an incompetent, doddering old fart. Putin is competent evil. People who forget history's lessons are doomed to repeat them. You are doomed so long as you suck up to Putin.

It's not binary tho. Not liking Biden doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean you like Putin and saying "You know, Russia's right on this one" doesn't mean you're anti-American or freedom, just that you have a brain and realize the .gov will never bat 1.000 and hasn't since inception. Believing they do is the most smooth brained thing in the world.

Me

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Thoughts?

Without a doubt. Ruby Ridge was an eye opener for me at 20yo, I’ve never viewed my govt in the same light since.

+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LBP

Thoughts?

+1
+2

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by LBP

Thoughts?

+1
+2
Make it 3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
In 1963 when JFK was killed, and after reading many books on the topic shortly after the event, I have questioned the US government statements on anything since then.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This is what, the third posting of the Candace Owens video?

Regurgitating what we already knew? Unless one is brain dead.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Thoughts?

Great point. Russian disformation is very dangerous

Boomer Americans need to believe everything our intel agencies tell US and stop questioning everything. The patriot Act was enabled to bring our great republic together and ensure free speech.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who to vote for in 2024? Putin!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Thoughts?

But you trust what the CIA told you about that kgb agent?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Thoughts?

And JFK taught you nothing about the CIA?

The CIA has been undermining the interests of America for at least 60 years.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Many clueless here.

BS. LHO was the lone assassin. Rfj or rjf or fjb told me to quit bean a conspiracy nutjob looney.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
3 sides to every story, "he said, she said, objective reality somewhere in the middle...". Putin is not a good guy but he sure doesn't look like someone dying of cancer. I think Trump said something to the effect that, " the real bad guys are people you have never heard of.".

Please don't feed the trolls!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
[quote=2ndwind]

Thoughts?

I KNOW I don't trust what anything our Government has to say, especially The CIA.[Looney.

Ha. You believe the CIAs MSM. You sure don't believe Trump who says they can't steal the next Presidential Election or when Trump says we will Make America Great Again.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thoughts?

Trump and the Patriots had Tucker do the Putin interview to give people like you a clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I probably watch as much or more youtube vids and podcasts as anybody here.

Believing heartily that your govt has been lying to you for a very long time doesn't make you a Putin pufter or Kremlin ally. It makes you question authority. And, if our Constitution is ever upheld, that is completely within your rights as an American citizen.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Thoughts?

Sorry but you dont have a handle on the modern world at all

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by dassa

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by dassa

Thoughts?

In a nut shell.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
At this point, if any of you guys still think america is the best and the cia has our best interests in mind, there is no helping you. One can also want to hear what putin has to say without wanting him as our leader. I like info, info from all sides to form an edjucated opinion. Some of you are so closed minded that you f uckers still think america is the shining beacon of freedom and love lol. Some of you should stay off the forums for a while

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Thoughts?

Its not his fault that things keep on changing. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by rte
The CIA,Mossad,MI6 and the BND,who form the international deep state,do the bidding of the NWO aka Federal Reserve.

They will usurp their own elected officials,if they can't bribe or blackmail those officials.

They will sacrifice millions of their own citizens to accomplish the goals of the NWO and their banksters.

This is the main reason they hate Donald Trump.They can't bribe or blackmail him,so they have sicced their "fake news" dogs and their "bribed and blackmailed" politicians on him and by proxy all U.S. citizens.
100% right

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by rte

100% right
Yup, spot on!

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Thoughts?

Decent chance Putin wouldn't exist were it not for the federal.gov propping up the USSR through the years.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Believing heartily that your govt has been lying to you for a very long time doesn't make you a Putin pufter or Kremlin ally. It makes you question authority. And, if our Constitution is ever upheld, that is completely within your rights as an American citizen.

As usual you are correct.

Those that dismiss out of hand the reality of Putin’s words simply because they come from Putin or because they are not flattering to our CIA/government are doing themselves (and others) a disservice by refusing to “see”. Shouting down individuals by calling them names and trying to associate agreement with Putin on isolated truths or single topic statements as being a Putin pufter (whatever the f*$k that’s supposed to mean) or sympathetic to Putin is a move right out of the democrats playbook, it’s the typical reply from mindless morons. These mindless morons are useful tools for the democrats, they can continue denying the truth and they can bury their heads in the sand…hell, they can even scream insults at everyone who isn’t an ignorant retard but they aren’t giving legitimacy to their claims and they damn sure are NOT patriots by virtue of their ignorance on the subject matter. They’re simply acting like an emotionally stunted and willingly ignorant democrat….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm sure you do Dirt. But most likely it's regurgitated blather by Light Weights since there is a ton out there. Filling your brain with more redundancy and wasting time.

A person has only so much time and so much capacity to absorb, so you have to be efficient about it. i.e. make sure you are reading the right stuff.

I would encourage you and anyone else to stick very close to Sundance if you have any expectations or hope of staying ahead of the curve. And things are going to be moving much faster, soon.

Go here three times a day. Morning, noon and night. Every day. You or anyone else will not regret it.

Be sure to look a reader comments. Frequently some good links posted.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Good luck to all of us, it's going to get uglier every day.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
You are not a patriot unless you are absorbing Putins hints.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SupFoo

I'm sure you do Dirt. But most likely it's regurgitated blather by Light Weights since there is a ton out there. Filling your brain with more redundancy and wasting time.

A person has only so much time and so much capacity to absorb, so you have to be efficient about it. i.e. make sure you are reading the right stuff.

I would encourage you and anyone else to stick very close to Sundance if you have any expectations or hope of staying ahead of the curve. And things are going to be moving much faster, soon.

Go here three times a day. Morning, noon and night. Every day. You or anyone else will not regret it.

You're acting like a New Fool. You blather, But have no clue what i'm reading or watching. Yet, that doesn't stop you from making foolish assumptions.

My career was spent absorbing high level strategic and technical information as quickly as possible and acting on it.

Your superiority complex is too often nauseating.

Type less. Listen more.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Conservative Treehouse and Sundance are only a portion of what I read.

Superstars are often overrated.

Read. Glean. Absorb. Repeat.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Thoughts?

What did Candice say about stupid geriatrics? lol

Last edited by Pat85; 02/12/24.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Teal
Thoughts?

It's not binary tho. Not liking Biden doesn't AUTOMATICALLY mean you like Putin and saying "You know, Russia's right on this one" doesn't mean you're anti-American or freedom, just that you have a brain and realize the .gov will never bat 1.000 and hasn't since inception. Believing they do is the most smooth brained thing in the world.

You guys do know there is no longer a KGB… it died with the Soviet Union 30+ yrs ago.

I’m pretty sure that is what Candace is referring to.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
The essential point many boomer cons don’t grasp is that Putin is seeking to protect his country from the very forces we recognize as destroying our country.

DEI/anti-whitism, sexual perversion, rampant entitlements, etc.

Those who claim they’re opposing Putin is a function of “learning from history” would do well to study what’s gone on in Russia since Putin whooped their Oligarchs by overturning Boris Yeltsin.

This is an area of history upon which our people here in the US are rather unversed. Why do y’all suppose that is?

Couldn’t be because the powers that be love calling up the Soviet boogy man to justify otherwise inane wars?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
After watching that interview...I waited and checked some of our mainstream media outlets to see what they had to say a couple of days later. I trust Putin more than our media, which I admit is not a whole lot anyways. That's just my opinion, and I try not to delve too much into politics.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I opened my eyes when Trump and Putin displayed cooperation.

The Left immediately jumped on Putin and named him the boogeyman. Only a fool would fail to recognize the significance of those two facts.

Putin, in his interview here stated that Trump was not the first President he had made overtures toward. But such overtures were torpedoed by forces behind and apparently above POTUS's head. Deep State managed to prevent the dissemination of any news of such overtures until Trump went public.

If Putin is a terrible threat to American Freedoms, so must Trump be a threat. Oh my, just as we are informed by MSM and the Democrats.

Who should we believe in this matter? Trump? Or MSM, & Hillary, & the Steel Dossier?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Teal
Thoughts?

You guys do know there is no longer a KGB… it died with the Soviet Union 30+ yrs ago.

I’m pretty sure that is what Candace is referring to.

It was renamed the FSB. It did not die with the Soviet Union.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
wait, you mean the Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS) which used to be the KGB (Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti or Committee for State Security) is saying something bad about the CIA? no, it can't be. the FIS is our friend and comrade. if you believe that, then go to Russia. they have all the freedom you want.......dumbass.

"Russia sucks."
---- Me, US Army (retired) 12B & 51B

Russian Admiral said, after the Moskva sank, "we have the world's worst navy but we aren't as bad as our army".

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
So Hillary was right? Trump really is an enemy of the state in bed with the KGB?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So Hillary was right? Trump really is an enemy of the state in bed with the KGB?

I don't know how many remember this, but when Hillary was SoS, one of her embassy peeps was beat-up and left in a crumpled heap on the curb one evening outside the U.S. embassy in Moscow.

Of course there was an uproar in the media about "Putin's thugs" doing this for no apparent reason, other than they were "thugs" and a bunch of meanies.

Few months later it was disclosed Team Hillary in the Moscow embassy had been organizing protests across Russia against Putin, using Facebook. The media did a good job of throwing a bag over that part.

Ya, she was poking the Bear and Putin had a belly full.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/12/24.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Makes you wonder why The Derby Donkey Named Mitch and Schumer put language in their latest Looting Bill that creates an Impeachable Event if a President decides to pulling out of NATO ..

Much of the CCPBI Relevance is tied to NATO ..

Makes You also wonder why Afghanistan wasn’t a Impeachable Offense to The Derby Donkey named Mitch

800 Billion left on the Table and all those Dead and Critically Injured ..

Those Three Counties that Surround the District of Corruption are Full of Waste ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
we are at the point where you can't trust folks on either side of the issue to tell the truth. Putin and russia are without a doubt our enemy. Our own government is also our enemy.

Sam......

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
I opened my eyes when Trump and Putin displayed cooperation.

The Left immediately jumped on Putin and named him the boogeyman. Only a fool would fail to recognize the significance of those two facts.

Putin, in his interview here stated that Trump was not the first President he had made overtures toward. But such overtures were torpedoed by forces behind and apparently above POTUS's head. Deep State managed to prevent the dissemination of any news of such overtures until Trump went public.

If Putin is a terrible threat to American Freedoms, so must Trump be a threat. Oh my, just as we are informed by MSM and the Democrats.

Who should we believe in this matter? Trump? Or MSM, & Hillary, & the Steel Dossier?

That was chilling confirmation of what we have long felt. There is a "They!"

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Egad..How old are you people???? You`re just coming to this conclusion? You need to get your head out.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
The essential point many boomer cons don’t grasp is that Putin is seeking to protect his country from the very forces we recognize as destroying our country.

DEI/anti-whitism, sexual perversion, rampant entitlements, etc.

Those who claim they’re opposing Putin is a function of “learning from history” would do well to study what’s gone on in Russia since Putin whooped their Oligarchs by overturning Boris Yeltsin.

This is an area of history upon which our people here in the US are rather unversed. Why do y’all suppose that is?

Couldn’t be because the powers that be love calling up the Soviet boogy man to justify otherwise inane wars?
This right here! These are the fact that so many miss, but end up just calling people putin lovers when stuff like this is pointed out

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

I don't know how many remember this, but when Hillary was SoS, one of her embassy peeps was beat-up and left in a crumpled heap on the curb one evening outside the U.S. embassy in Moscow.

Of course there was an uproar in the media about "Putin's thugs" doing this for no apparent reason, other than they were "thugs" and a bunch of meanies.

Few months later it was disclosed Team Hillary in the Moscow embassy had been organizing protests across Russia against Putin, using Facebook. The media did a good job of throwing a bag over that part.

Ya, she was poking the Bear and Putin had a belly full.

Thats what the dems and rinos do. The constantly are poking Russia, trying to orchestrate coups, trying to oust Putin. He has showed massive restraint. If Russia was doing that here on the same level, what do you guys think our response would be?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm convinced the CIA was growing poppy in Laos (guarded by our special forces - as testified by an Army special force friend of mine and a Force Recon Marine I knew well and selling heroin to our troops in Vietnam (as testified by a close friend in the Marines, who was in Vietnam after I got out of USMC). They sold pot in packages that look like cigarette packages such as Marboro before the heroin was available.

I prefer classic.
Semper Fi
I used to run with the hare. Now I'm envious of the tortoise and I do my own stunts but rarely intentionally
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Pat85
Thoughts?

What did Candice say about stupid geriatrics? lol
yup lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Dan Bongino calls Washington "Fantasy Island". I believe it. They live, work, socialize in a bubble surrounded by each other. They are of one mind just different parties. our agencies have dirt on everybody since lobbyists sponsor many bills and pay to play is rampant. Washington must be sanatized.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Dan Bongino calls Washington "Fantasy Island". I believe it. They live, work, socialize in a bubble surrounded by each other. They are of one mind just different parties. our agencies have dirt on everybody since lobbyists sponsor many bills and pay to play is rampant. Washington must be sanatized.
Agree 100000%

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
Makes you wonder why The Derby Donkey Named Mitch and Schumer put language in their latest Looting Bill that creates an Impeachable Event if a President decides to pulling out of NATO ..

Much of the CCPBI Relevance is tied to NATO ..

Makes You also wonder why Afghanistan wasn’t a Impeachable Offense to The Derby Donkey named Mitch

800 Billion left on the Table and all those Dead and Critically Injured ..

Those Three Counties that Surround the District of Corruption are Full of Waste ..
I read that this provision in the law is By Law the President and the next President must continue to fund Ukraine, not NATO.

This is a good read by JF Vance on how the GOP plans on sabotaging Trump

https://www.theamericanconservative...ine-and-trying-to-stop-a-trump-election/

Last edited by steve4102; 02/13/24.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bugger
I'm convinced the CIA was growing poppy in Laos (guarded by our special forces - as testified by an Army special force friend of mine and a Force Recon Marine I knew well and selling heroin to our troops in Vietnam (as testified by a close friend in the Marines, who was in Vietnam after I got out of USMC). They sold pot in packages that look like cigarette packages such as Marboro before the heroin was available.

Our wonderful CIA was funding the protection of poppy fields in Afghanistan so the war lords could keep their income selling heroin.

The CIA was documented to be involved in 911 and thousands of dead Americans

The CIA helped overthrow our last election. Well documented in the Twitter files released

Involved in the murder of a sitting American president

Involved in the fake Jan 6 insurrection and the arrest of over a 1000 innocent Americans

Funny when confused psyop ped boomers hate Russia( can’t explain why) but love our intel services

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

587 members (1badf350, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 65 invisible), 2,510 guests, and 1,430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,973
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.