Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://www.foxcarolina.com/2024/02...125-years-after-raping-13-year-old-girl/

HENDERSON COUNTY, N.C. (WLOS) — Editor's Note: Readers may find details in this report to be disturbing, including references to sexual assault and rape.

--

A Western North Carolina man once convicted before has been sentenced to prison again, this time for the rest of his life.

A press release from R. Andrew Murray, district attorney for Henderson, Polk and Transylvania counties, announced on Feb. 12 that 53-year-old Michael Johnson, of Hendersonville, was found guilty on Feb. 8 for five counts of statutory rape of a minor. Johnson was found guilty by a jury during the second week of a two week Henderson County Superior Court trial term.

He received five consecutive sentences of 300 months minimum, and 410 months maximum, for a total combined sentence of 1,500 months (125 years) minimum and, 2,050 months (170 years) maximum, DA Murray wrote in his release.

Investigation and court trial records show Johnson married the mother of the minor victim in 2020. "The mother proceeded to move her minor son and thirteen-year-old minor daughter in with the defendant despite knowing he was a convicted child molester that spent time in prison," the release states.

Shortly after the daughter was moved into the home, the release states Johnson began to inappropriately touch her when the mother was away, and he eventually began raping her on numerous occasions.

The victim reported the abuse to a trusted surrogate grandfather figure who then reported what he heard to authorities and an investigation was commenced. This resulted in Johnson being charged and arrested for five counts of statutory rape of minor that is 15 years of age or less.

"During a four-day trial the child victim, now 17 years old, bravely testified about how her purported stepfather, Johnson, would isolate her by sending her mother to the store, and then rape her while her mother was away," the release states. "The victim testified that she silently suffered from multiple rapes over a period of several years."

During the trial, another young woman testified that she had been raped by Johnson as a young girl several decades prior to the present offense. Her testimony offered a similar, disturbing picture of Johnson's actions, how he would isolate her from her mother and rape her.

At the conclusion of the trial, the jury deliberated for less than two hours before reaching a unanimous verdict of guilty to all five counts of statutory rape.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Should be hung, in the village square!

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
https://www.blueridgenow.com/story/...uilty-to-rape-of-6-year-old/27997135007/

This is the same guy, 22 years ago.

Man pleads guilty to rape of 6-year-old
John Harbin Times-News Staff

A Henderson County man pleaded guilty Friday to sexual offenses he committed against a child in 2001.

Michael Brian Johnson, 36, pleaded guilty to first-degree rape of a child and first-degree sexual offense. He was sentenced to a minimum of 15 years in prison and a maximum of nearly 19 years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now convict the mother...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Too bad surrogate grandfather didn’t happen by when mom was sent to the store and sent that SOB to hell and beyond.

The way life should be.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Our local lady judge gave one 99 years in the pen for the same thing last month.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
He should be dead, plain and simple

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Chisos

This. Knowingly put her kids at risk. She should hang next to him.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is not noteworthy as far as sentencing, actually it's not uncommon. Consecutive sentencing is common especially in rural counties.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Stout tree limb on the courthouse square, and a boat trailer winch with a very low gear ratio. Sell tickets for $5.00 apiece to cover court costs!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. Give this guy a nice little lead pill behind his ear, and horsewhip this women for putting her daughter into a dangerous position.
God, how stuff like this happens is beyond me as a parent.
Christ, Carol and I nearly panicked if we lost Ben in a store or something!
But you hear stuff like this all the time.
By the way, what ever happened to that couple last fall That locked their infant daughter in a car that overheated?🤬
A slap on the wrist no doubt, for killing a little girl!🤬
Idiots abound in public life. We accept it, and pass legislation trying to protect idiots from themselves! I’m all for letting Darwin sort the problem out!
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
This man was sentenced to 19 years in the State Pen for child rape back in 2002. He served his time, and it probably was not a pleasant experience. He got out of jail, and went right back to raping a 13 year old girl. These child perverts just won't stop.

The rescidivism rate for child rapists is about 97 percent.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

That's what I was thinking. Either the girl told her and she didn't put a stop to it, or the girl couldn't tell her which might be worse.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I dont understand the exorbitant sentences. Just say that they will die in prison from natural death. They sound like they're handing out a sentence to Methuselah.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Our local lady judge gave one 99 years in the pen for the same thing last month.

He's Angola bound is he a white boy?

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Stout tree limb on the courthouse square, and a boat trailer winch with a very low gear ratio. Sell tickets for $5.00 apiece to cover court costs!

Make it a dollar. I’ll happily cover the costs myself.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
He should be executed, promptly.
The wife should do the sentence for putting her daughter in that situation.

NRA Patron
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Those type need a .22rf in the ear canal.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
I dont understand the exorbitant sentences. Just say that they will die in prison from natural death. They sound like they're handing out a sentence to Methuselah.

I think sometimes it has to do with minimum service requirements. "Have to serve 60% before eligible for parole" type of thing. If 60% becomes 300 years, then you know there's no chance some idiot lets him out again.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

BOOM!!!!!

The stupid asswholes should have executed him the first time around, but oh no they let the fuqker out so he can do it again.

Stupid sonsabitches!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,361 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,191
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.