Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Wouldn’t surprise me if these two don’t own an interest in a company that sells bagged ice to convenience stores.

T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunzo
Well, I ask. I have voted for Mbitch in the past, but the opponent was not acceptable. Finally accepted that any opponent wouldn't likely be worse but he said no more runs so that point is mute. A turncoat is hard to justify for sure.

The gov. ? bet your sweet bippy "I" didn't vote for him. A bad stoke of luck there, we'll see. But in spite of all that, far from, as compared to many states, being commie IMO, & we haven't given up.

Top 5 worst states during covid. Worst than Illinois.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I hate baptists.
What’s next? Banning mixing bourbon with vanilla diet Dr.Pepper over ice? What’s this country coming to.

I can think of a Campfire member very likely to support this proposal.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anybody who pollutes bourbon with Dr. Pepper should be required to live in the basement of the outhouse!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Those damned Southern Baptists......at it again.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
I.love Tennessee. Lived there for several years. Have a ton of friends there, many I still hunt with.

They gonna be like Kentucky and go full commie soon.

Don't tell Slum or Bristoe.

Carpe' Scrotum
U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by ribka
Retarded Evangelical Christian necon boomers are destroying America

Our biggest threat
It's interesting to me that your hate for a whole generation makes you holler "boomer", in every one of you posts here on the fire, where a lot of the generation that you hate reside.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
That's why we have trunk beers. We buy them in the morning and put them in the cooler in the truck. They're ice cold for the drive home.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chuck Norris had the idea to sell his pee as a canned beverage. It’s now called Red Bull.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Idiots. Do something useful.

IC B3

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The uniparty is deep & wide. Sad.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

Our biggest threat
It's interesting to me that your hate for a whole generation makes you holler "boomer", in every one of you posts here on the fire, where a lot of the generation that you hate reside.

What demographic continues to watch lying fox news, voted repeatedly for miss Lindsey Graham, Mitch MCconnel, Cornyn, Romney,..... supports endless wars in the Mid East that are bankrupting America, nuke war with Iran, endless foreign aid, supported the fake toxic jab, the shutdown of tens of thousands of businesses during the fake pandemic, , the mask and jab mandates...... go back and look at posts on here if you question this.

aint the zoomers or millennials

Last edited by ribka; 02/15/24.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Our biggest threat

What demographic continues to watch lying fox news, voted repeatedly for miss Lindsey Graham, Mitch MCconnel, Cornyn, Romney,..... supports endless wars in the Mid East that are bankrupting America, nuke war with Iran, endless foreign aid, supported the fake toxic jab, the shutdown of tens of thousands of businesses during the fake pandemic, , the mask and jab mandates...... go back and look at posts on here if you question this.

aint the zoomers or millennials

The divide and conquer is alive and well in our nation. You might not have been old enough to have voted for Bush. I am. That's the only choice we had back then and as we all know he was a very poor one at that. That's exactly why so many refuse to even vote anymore if we're force fed another RINO like him. The later generations have no idea just how fortunate they are to have someone like Donald Trump as a choice. There are only two sides on this and it will take every one of us to restore the republic, whatever generation you happen to be from. What's destroying America is a well orchestrated effort by all of the major news outlets, and yes foxnews is in that crowd, and many other players but they all have one thing in common. They hate America as it was founded. They stoke the animosity between all of us as best they can because it helps their cause. One big difference we see now as opposed to the 80s and 90s and even before is that the leftist used to hide their agenda. Now that mask is off. I think the reason for that is that they can see the light at the end of the tunnel for ruining this nation so they don't think they need to bridle their tongues any more. Also if you take a look at who votes for what there are plenty in congress that want to send even more of our money to foreign nations and involve us in every cat fight on the face of the earth and not all of them are boomers. The "sqaud" as Trump named them have done plenty of damage and they're not boomers. The derby donkey, romney and others you mention are. We need to get rid of them all if we are going to see an improvement.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Amen and well said Jim1611

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Two Tennessee Republicans walk into a bar......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
These two dumfuks got anything better to do

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Our biggest threat

When you're born is one of the few things in life you have zero control of.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole

Our biggest threat

When you're born is one of the few things in life you have zero control of.

confused confused confused

laugh

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Boomers are ok in my book. Lots of knowledge and experience in general. There’s dumb fugks of all ages.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mackey
Paul Rose and Ron Gant are both my friends. Ron was very lucky to survive a head on collision with a drunk driver last year. The drunk guy died. I’m sure that tragic event is what this is all about. I’m sorry guys but I don’t see these bills going anywhere…..

Mackey

You need to slap the schit out of both of them. Then give them a warm beer. 😂

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

288 members (1minute, 204guy, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 219 Wasp, 39 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,343 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,112
Posts18,483,438
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.