Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
When I said you don’t need anyone, I meant you don’t need a priest being an intercession. I actually said what you said .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Most people miss the significance at the veil separating us from God being torn from the top down.

It really does symbolize EVERYTHING.

I'm not grasping the relevance of it in this thread, but what you say is so correct. The rending of the veil from the top down is one of the most succinct and expressive acts of God ever noted.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
All the immigrants should go to sanctuary cities and states and no federal funds should be given them. No more billions of federal dollars to reimburse catholic charities and the other organizations giving them gift cards and paying their hotel rooms and health care.

All the funds for them should be from local city and county taxes in raise sanctuary areas. The rest of us shouldn't have to fund the invasion the left has orchestrated to displace us and destroy our culture. If the leftists want them they should open up their own homes and pocket books.

I'd rather my money went to help vets or struggling Americans that obey our laws and appreciate our help and don't hate us.

Bb

Bb, this has become a very common tactic of the marxists now: forcing US citizens to pay for tactics directly opposed to the Constitution and the well-being of American citizens.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kennyd
Actually asking ys to use the extra room. Radio had an interview with a woman who was glad to have a black doing chores. Sounds like a house n---r

I heard that.

She is a Boston Slave Owner now.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Only if I can make a slave out of them. They're not supposed to be here, and not citizens, and are illegal. We should be able to do what we want with them.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
It as plain as the nose on your face this is done on purpose.
It serves their interests in many ways, it influences elections, giving the left more votes. It is a drain on the economy. (Cloward Piven)
It ultimately puts people in the ranks of the military for when we the people decide to fight back!
Probably others I’m missing. This is also why they’re using tax money to spread them throughout the country!
Is everybody this freaking blind and stupid? I surely ain’t the only guy who sees this?
Reon

Mostly, our Government is, at all levels, city, county, state, and federal, dependent upon growth.

What will a city do to attract a new manufacturing plant, new subdivisions, even when they have not the infrastructure to support the population today. New building permits, increased tax rates on residential vs industrial vs agricultural lands.

Rather than balance their spending with existing revenue source, they search for new revenue. That means increased population. Without growth, Ponzi schemes collapse. American Government at all levels has become a web of Ponzi schemes.

The problem is, to them, America achieved zero population growth in 1971. Since birth rates are barely keeping up with death rates, population has to be increased somehow. So they open the border, and assist foreigners in their travel to USA.

As the nation falls further and further into fiscal deficit, the need for population growth becomes more and more dire.

Unfortunately, most of the immigrants willing to come to America today require support. Which deepens the deficit.

But the hope is that, someday their kids or grandkids will become tax paying wage earners. And that will become the return on investment.

This fiscal need is actually far more urgent than their need for blue votes. But you will never hear it mentioned. Hell, you have to dig deep just to find information about America's zero population growth. During the '60s, we read about the need to slow population growth every day. It was really big news when the Indian Government started providing IUDs at no cost.

But how can MSM speak of zereo population growth in America today, when we can all see our cities and counties become more crowded every year. They would then have to admit that all of that growth was coming over the border.

Personally, I would like to see Trump's fence finished and dual fifties every 880 yds from San Diego to The Gulf, and from Seattle to Calais Maine to enforce that fence. This country was a hell of a lot nicer place to live fifty years ago with the population level at that time.

This would probably cause a recession the like of 100 years ago, but we would recover stronger and more stable. With the rate of growth of our deficits, that recession/depression is coming anyway, sooner or later.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
I’ll take in immigrants.

People who have come here correctly, are in process to become citizens, maybe have a green card. Sure.

Anything less is an illegal, I’ll have no part of that and would donate happily to have them tossed out without exception.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
i need a few fields cleaned or rocks send me a few

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do they make good gator bait?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Plant some in the back yard and see if they’ll grow?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see in Boston, there is a movement gaining steam for residents to house the invaders. Waiting to see how long this goes before a family is raped and murdered.

Sam......

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
"I see in Boston, there is a movement gaining steam for residents to house the invaders. Waiting to see how long this goes before a family is robbed, raped and murdered."

Fixed it for ya. Ya forgot one little detail...

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Once given amnesty, the first couple generations of illegals will not be considered legitimate, due to the way they arrived. This will create an indignant attitude, which will require more free stuff to pacify them. Fun for all, for many years to come. Aren’t we glad to have them????!!!!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 1234, 67 invisible), 16,951 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,191
Posts18,543,406
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.