Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Wrapids
Originally Posted by rainshot
Still think republicans in Congress are fighting for us?
The goofy dikhead was in it for his own benefit all along folks. And most folks don't want either trump or biden.

For the first time in your life you aren’t completely wrong, in fact you’re half right, nobody with more than a room temperature IQ wants Beijing Biden.

Trump is breaking records with his popularity and his support will only grow stronger. Beijing Biden and his puppet masters are trying to hide his dumb ass in the basement in their effort to keep the public from knowing what a complete senile and angry dumbfuck he is…..meanwhile President Trump is filling stadiums to overflow and generally being the ROCKSTAR he is.

Beijing Biden would do the country a favor if he would just crawl off into the bushes like a feral dog and “go to sleep”. Nobody would miss his dumb ass except his drug addicted, sex trafficking son Hunter and then only because his daddy can’t enable him or threaten and hurt those they’ve wronged. “Doctor” dumbfuck Jill would have a massive party to celebrate his departure while Kamel Toe Harris drank all the booze and didn’t notice her husband sneaking off to the bathroom with “Doctor” dumbfuck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does a court conviction have to do with one's ethics? I believe there are several pending issues, so there will likely be some convictions if that's a requirement.
Santos charges

A person can be absolutely felony free and still be a piece of trash.

I can forgive a lot if a person is consistently truthful about their doings. Lie to me once, however, and it's likely one will never regain my respect.

Sadly, we are again faced with selecting the lesser of two evils.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/15/24.

1Minute
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Thank You Play Dough ..

The Marxist could care less about High Moral Standings their Ranks are full Repugnant Psychopaths and their goal is Rubble if the Nation

Hahahaha Hahahaha

As bad a Santos was he was not even close the that Nut Job Cohen, Madd MaXX ..

There’s a War Out There ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 1minute
What does a court conviction have to do with one's ethics? I believe there are several pending issues, so there will likely be some convictions if that's a requirement.
Santos charges

A person can be absolutely felony free and still be a piece of trash.

I can forgive a lot if a person is consistently truthful about their doings. Lie to me once, however, and it's likely one will never regain my respect.

Sadly, we are again faced with selecting the lesser of two evils.

I can't say anything about Santos's personal life but he was a solid vote for our values. As far as I can tell there is no way I could say the same for you.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,396
Posts18,488,877
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.