Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
At least I have. Something as simple as scrambled eggs

I did it this way but did not reserve the raw eggs to add at the end. Just couldn’t bring myself to do it 🤣. I did add cream.

The object is to make them smooth and creamy as possible. Don’t worry; they’re cooked

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yep, I make them like that, when it's just herbs & cheese.

Once meat (ham, chicken, prosciutto, salami) are added, I go back to "american style.

This 45 second omelette is amazingly, textured too !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jacques is an amazingly talented chef !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Leave it to the french to fugg up as simple of a dish as scrambled eggs. Chit looks like poorly mashed potatoes, dat be tossed to the chickens here.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
While I would eat them to try them, the rest of my family wouldn’t eat them. No fluff appearance so they would perceive undercooked.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Absolutely amazing. His mastery of techniques and skills leaves me in awe

Originally Posted by Rock63
While I would eat them to try them, the rest of my family wouldn’t eat them. No fluff appearance so they would perceive undercooked.

The video definitely leaves one feeling that the eggs are wet and undercooked, but they are simply creamy and smooth. They were very good but the texture was creamy and smooth which is different from what I’m used to.

Evidently firm and chunky is wrong and a heathen’s method. 😂

I will be using his method and trying to master it.

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Absolutely!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have scrambled eggs and cheese together for years and continually stirred and scraped the bottom to prevent clumping and end up with a creamy texture.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Be sure and tune in next week to witness a demonstration of skill and mastery which will leave the viewer dumbfounded .
Jack will roll up his sleeves and keep you spellbound with awe as he attempts to create another morning culinary feat, a bowl of creamy oatmeal.
This one will keep you on the edge of your seat as jack slowly brings the purified french spring water to a boil, adding just a pinch of Himalayan pink salt, then watch as he masterfully sprinkles steel cut oats into the water and stirs with hand movement never before seen when creating this culinary epic dish.

JFC......scrambled [bleep] eggs, and you sit cross legged on the floor with you elbows on knees and chin in your palms to stare and coo about being in awe of his skill and mastery stirring a pan of gooey [bleep] eggs.
Watch the Jamie Oliver clip again, these things are not rocket science.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
Be sure and tune in next week to witness a demonstration of skill and mastery which will leave the viewer dumbfounded .
Jack will roll up his sleeves and keep you spellbound with awe as he attempts to create another morning culinary feat, a bowl of creamy oatmeal.
This one will keep you on the edge of your seat as jack slowly brings the purified french spring water to a boil, adding just a pinch of Himalayan pink salt, then watch as he masterfully sprinkles steel cut oats into the water and stirs with hand movement never before seen when creating this culinary epic dish.

JFC......scrambled [bleep] eggs, and you sit cross legged on the floor with you elbows on knees and chin in your palms to stare and coo about being in awe of his skill and mastery stirring a pan of gooey [bleep] eggs.

Jacques has evidently hurt your mangina

Take your Pamprin

🤣

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

The nail has been hit on the head.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Craigster

The nail has been hit on the head.

Fugg the French😂🤣😂

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Leave it to the french to fugg up as simple of a dish as scrambled eggs. Chit looks like poorly mashed potatoes, dat be tossed to the chickens here.

LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 2500HD, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 18 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 1,040 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,053
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.