Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Looks like Texas truckers refusing loads to Commie state NYC.About time.Pipeliner

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This could open a whole new plan of attack against leftist governments.

Good move when the DOJ is wishing for conservatives to get violent.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Good, about time wonder what's been taking so long. Now they need to target other deep blue states especially the sanctuary ones.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It needs to happen to California. There is or was a plan to smog check trucks from out of state but I don't think they were going to check trucks from south of the border. Go figure.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Plays right into the feds plans for electronic money. If the truckers money supply could be shut off they could be better controlled.

LOL
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
As soon as they pay a little more some greedy chittbag will haul to NY.
There's ALWAYS a few of those types around.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Perfect plan. If you have a communist gov't in your area, you don't get any truck shipments. We need to support theses truckers. If you plan to live without them you better be ready to become a mountain man.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Yup, there are enough raghead outfits, ethnic Russians, and LTL companies....this is going nowhere.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I think they are doing it out of spite. They should go a different way instead. They need to tell California they just can't make money going into that state with $7? diesel anymore. To make matter worse we are always getting harrassed by the California Transportaion Department, and handing us fines for some things so simple as having plastic caps instead of steel caps on our tire stems... We can't make money when we leave a truck for 10 minutes and the back door is busted open, and our load is damaged beyond repair. We can't make money when we need to sit there wasting time getting our engines smog checked... We can't make money there. We are very sorry , but we are so short on drivers anyway that we have to cut out somewhere, and half the truckers we do have refuse to go in to California anyway... Feel free to change your laws so we can do business together, until then , we are sorry, we can't help you.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Is this going to be like the truckers shutting down the DC beltway? Or is it going to be the border convoy?

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Bullhead
Looks like Texas truckers refusing loads to Commie state NYC.About time.Pipeliner

I wish them well...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Bull Run

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Yup, there are enough raghead outfits, ethnic Russians, and LTL companies....this is going nowhere.

This is only partially true. Trucking is pretty tight right now, so any interference will have an impact. Any amount of misery inflicted to these communist bastards is a good thing. Expect them to recruit the illegals to the trucking industry should this have a tangible impact. That will be their counter play.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ihookem
I think they are doing it out of spite. They should go a different way instead. They need to tell California they just can't make money going into that state with $7? diesel anymore. To make matter worse we are always getting harrassed by the California Transportaion Department, and handing us fines for some things so simple as having plastic caps instead of steel caps on our tire stems... We can't make money when we leave a truck for 10 minutes and the back door is busted open, and our load is damaged beyond repair. We can't make money when we need to sit there wasting time getting our engines smog checked... We can't make money there. We are very sorry , but we are so short on drivers anyway that we have to cut out somewhere, and half the truckers we do have refuse to go in to California anyway... Feel free to change your laws so we can do business together, until then , we are sorry, we can't help you.

ihookem,

howdy, that all sounds good but it's never going to happen.

VERY few Americans have a thing called- conviction'. Although plenty of conviction towards greed .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Will the Illegals Drivers get the Unearned Tax Credit

Senator Cruze

Hahahaha Hahahaha

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
A NY, CA boycott would be the better deal for truckers, at least the independent guys. Harder to cut their money off. They Canadians should’ve just stopped hauling to Ottawa.

I don’t know how effective it would be though. It’s my understanding there’s pretty much a surplus of trucking capacity at the moment, and there will always be outfits willing to haul to those places.

My company recently cut it’s freight calculations to a lot of places, and they usually keep a bit of “padding” in there.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Hard to argue that.

I'd add Puerto Rican outfits to that mix, running FL to NY.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

This is only partially true. Trucking is pretty tight right now, so any interference will have an impact. Any amount of misery inflicted to these communist bastards is a good thing. Expect them to recruit the illegals to the trucking industry should this have a tangible impact. That will be their counter play.

You sound like that has not been happening for many years.

I have spent the last 25 years on a small loading dock, dealing with as many as twenty truck drivers per day.

Whether they be Arab of some nature, Sheik, Mexican, South American, or from some region formally part of the USSR, half of them speak very little to no English. Of those, all of their communications with their dispatcher is in their native language. Which indicates to me the entire company is formed of illegals.

It is sad when you look forward to the driver originating from the ghetto of Atlanta Georgia. He may not be able to hit the dock in the first five tries, and he may be five hours, or a day late for his loading appt. But at least you can tell him why you just rejected his trailer.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

The trucking industry has been flat on it's butt for the last year.

Lots, and lots of independents refuse to run Cali and New York City. Maybe even a majority. But the Chicago Russian 1099 companies and the majors have no problem running there. Just send Ivan or the rookie there, hope for the best. Cali rates have actually been average or below for a while. Until the VAST majority of drivers refuse NYC and CA, nothing at all will change.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bullhead

but wait. Aren't most truckers lefty Teamster Union workers?

Sam......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 1minute, 257 roberts, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,426
Posts18,489,172
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.