Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Don't want to OD on Fenty? Don't use. It's that simple. The dead are virtually all dopers. It's entirely Darwinian.

Tarquin

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Don't want to OD on Fenty? Don't use. It's that simple. The dead are virtually all dopers. It's entirely Darwinian.

That’s deep….helpful, insightful and deep. With that amount of mental acuity I can’t believe that the drug problem hasn’t been eradicated.🙄

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Seems like Darwin at work to me…..

Seems like the CIA or DEA at work to me…(the addition of meclazine).

Ha, now you're a crazy Conspiracy Theorists. You've been listening to eyeball too much.

I guess I’m someone that looks to the past to have a clue about what the future might hold or what someone might do based upon their past actions. If the CIA didn’t have a proven track record of using illegal drugs on marginalized people from the fringes of society then I’d agree that I’m wading into conspiracy theory territory….like that crazy ol’coot eyeball…..but they DO HAVE a dark and shady history of unimaginable cruelty against people who they thought were disposable.

Crack was a CIA invention introduced into neighborhoods that had susceptible populations.
MK Ultra was another CIA program that drugged people with LSD over the long term with no regard to their wellbeing.

I’ve said it before but if “we” can’t keep drugs out of our maximum security prisons….supposedly the most controlled institutions in the country then how in the hell can anyone think that we can get rid of them in a “free” society? If you don’t go into prison with a substance abuse problem the odds are that you’ll be discharged with one!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ldholton
Oregon's over ran with liberals what else do you expect..

No just Potlandia, Salem, Eugene.. they magnify all problems....They create problems and thenexpect us all to need to re elect them to take care and administer the problems they create.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
R
If you Sniff----Snort---Inject----Take a Pill----Use a Suppository--- Knowing it contains a Drug that could be FATAL, just to get HIGH!! You can Kiss your Ass Goodbye I don't care, You can look for Sympathy in the Dictionary it's there right between Schitt and Syphilis. Rio7

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I’ve been reading that something like >90% of the fentanyl now contains meclazine (iirc), a high power horse tranquilizer which causes tissue necrosis, it’s devastating to the addict from day 1….but it doesn’t make sense to me! No drug dealer or manufacturer of illicit drugs is going to be adding something to their product that makes the high more intense and last longer. Drug dealers and manufacturers cut their drugs to make them weaker forcing the addict to buy more drugs more often. By adding meclazine I heard that it allows the addict to use 1/2 or 1/3 as much for the same high….that’s NOT anything that any drug dealer would do and it is not something that any illicit drug maker would do, it’s goes against everything that a dealer tries to do. Why would a manufacturer want to decrease the demand for their product by making it stronger and last longer?…they would NEVER DO THAT!

Adding meclazine to a dangerously addictive drug does not make sense to me from the point of view of the manufacturer….

If the expensive part is the drug - you'll add it to whatever you can to make 5lbs suddenly look like 10lbs for less cost. It's less about getting someone to buy more but having more to buy for less.

And drug dealers, believe it or not, have to compete with other drug dealers - making the high "better" is actually marketing. Making it better for less money is entrepreneurship.

It's cliche but watch the first 2 seasons of The Wire. It's so good that when it came out both the cops AND criminals were taking notes on how to better do their 1/2 of the deal. Seriously.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
I’ve been reading that something like >90% of the fentanyl now contains meclazine (iirc), a high power horse tranquilizer which causes tissue necrosis, it’s devastating to the addict from day 1….but it doesn’t make sense to me! No drug dealer or manufacturer of illicit drugs is going to be adding something to their product that makes the high more intense and last longer. Drug dealers and manufacturers cut their drugs to make them weaker forcing the addict to buy more drugs more often. By adding meclazine I heard that it allows the addict to use 1/2 or 1/3 as much for the same high….that’s NOT anything that any drug dealer would do and it is not something that any illicit drug maker would do, it’s goes against everything that a dealer tries to do. Why would a manufacturer want to decrease the demand for their product by making it stronger and last longer?…they would NEVER DO THAT!

Adding meclazine to a dangerously addictive drug does not make sense to me from the point of view of the manufacturer….

If the expensive part is the drug - you'll add it to whatever you can to make 5lbs suddenly look like 10lbs for less cost. It's less about getting someone to buy more but having more to buy for less.

And drug dealers, believe it or not, have to compete with other drug dealers - making the high "better" is actually marketing. Making it better for less money is entrepreneurship.

It's cliche but watch the first 2 seasons of The Wire. It's so good that when it came out both the cops AND criminals were taking notes on how to better do their 1/2 of the deal. Seriously.

And it’s nothing new, either. Why do you think Coca-Cola used to have coca in it? Much more expensive than sugar, but people sure came back for more.

Dealers add fentanyl to weed, meth, horse and anything else they can because it intensifies the high and gets people even more addicted.

Like handing out free Lucky Strikes…….

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

In addition, dead addicts aren't buying drugs.
I've wondered about this more than once. It doesn't make sense for cartels to make the stuff so strong. It's counterproductive. What am I missing? The only thing that makes sense is that the Chinese are deliberately trying to create zombies, not make money. It's warfare, not for profit.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by 1minute
An Or resident here, but in the completely pure red east side. Please don't categorize the whole state.

Yes. Legalize hard drug possession and use, and they will come. Seems like a no brainer to me. Can't drink a beer with one's fish n chips in the park, but it's OK to inject, smoke, and snort anywhere in town. Presently, there is a move afoot to make use illegal though while on public transportation. I don't know why, since it's fine everywhere else.

I think Portland also has some downtown safe facilities where one can practice with free needles, tin foil, and lighters unmolested in a toasty dry environment with medical standing by. Talk about facilitation!

Didn't help either when downtown was given to ANTIFA after Trump's election. It's no wonder those of us in the rest of the state avoid going there, and once profitable businesses are vacating in droves.

I'm not one that supports packing around those reversal products either. If one wants to risk doing themselves in, get out of their way. Maybe such will eventually be a self-rectifying issue.

Sadly, there are enough votes in the crowded blue realm (Portland, Salem, Corvallis, Eugene, and drug infused Medford to the south) to carry the state.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

In our family we lost a nephew a couple years back to some hopped up heroin in Va. When his roomies discovered the body, they borrowed his credit cards and went out to party.

If everyone in the Red areas voted Red, Trump would have won.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Lies. If you decriminalize hard drug sales, use and possession everything gets better not worse. Liberals aren’t stupid, duh.

lol

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Sadly, this is true. The one small exception is the stupid kid who takes a pill at a party while drunk. That stupid kid can easily die now. I dont mind when stupid ends in adult death, but a 14 year old kid sucking on his first 3 beers... damn shame it's come to this.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

That’s deep….helpful, insightful and deep. With that amount of mental acuity I can’t believe that the drug problem hasn’t been eradicated.🙄

It's being eradicated right before our eyes! Virtually all of the dead are hardcore dopers on public assistance.

Tarquin
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
They create problems and then expect us all to need to re elect them to take care and administer the problems they create.

Correct...

That is a universal TRUTH regarding .GOV.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by leemar28
Bet all the dead ones voted for Biden

And will continue to vote for Biden.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

In addition, dead addicts aren't buying drugs.
I've wondered about this more than once. It doesn't make sense for cartels to make the stuff so strong. It's counterproductive. What am I missing? The only thing that makes sense is that the Chinese are deliberately trying to create zombies, not make money. It's warfare, not for profit.

You two aren't the target demographic.

Hardly surprising why you don't understand. No offense.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
In 2023, DEA seized more than 78.4 million fentanyl-laced fake pills and nearly 12,000 pounds of fentanyl powder. The 2023 seizures are equivalent to more than 388.8 million lethal doses of fentanyl.

Could happen anywhere.

The one O.D. in family that I had is no where near underprivileged, just a teen experimenting. Luckily first responders saved him.

It isn't energy that kills, its holes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I remember the democRAT party being up in arms about the 58,000 who died trying to stop the spread of communism over the course of 10,000 days. But twice that number every year for their political scheming is OK. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate the democRAT party and what they are doing to my grandkids future. Someone needs to shove some of that fentanyl down the political left's throat. I hope every last one of them die a slow and painful death.

Well, maybe not too slow. But, painful is good.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Consider the billions of $$$$ coming into the US by way of illegal pharmaceuticals. The cartels, and China, can afford to drop a billion here and a billion there for protection and express lanes crossing the border. Congress and the executive branch are severely compromised and it’s been obvious for decades. Demoroids and Republicrats alike are responsible.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Aces,

they may be adding something like a horse tranq, but it's not meclizine.

Meclizine is a motion sickness medicine used by many folks.

Might be something along the lines of ketamine?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Aces,

they may be adding something like a horse tranq, but it's not meclizine.

Meclizine is a motion sickness medicine used by many folks.

Might be something along the lines of ketamine?
I believe the drug that heroin is being combined with besides Fentanyl is Xylazine injectable sold by Bayer under the name Rompun. It can be very deadly to horses or humans in overdose. Probably like a lot of other drug mixtures in that they potentiate each other. It may not be the heroin dealer doing the mixing, might be the end user.

Darwinism is common among drug addicts. Alcohol and opioids being mixed inside a human body takes out quite a few.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

405 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 2,035 guests, and 1,084 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.