Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
So over the last week there's been a guy all over the news for being busted with 248 or so guns and a million rounds of ammo. That's what we call a novice here in Idaho.

Now I just saw on the news that a California senator is introducing a bill that requires all home owners and renters to disclose to their insurance the number of guns in the home. And in the new fascist America the companies will of course be reporting those numbers to law enforcement.

I'm sure thry didn't write the bill since the guys been busted. I feels more like they had the bill ready so they had to go find a guy to bust before they announced it.
Wag the dog.

Bb

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And since it’s the media, we have no idea if it’s true or a manufactured set up to further an agenda.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The commies are insane they are obsessed with banning guns and infringing on people's rights.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
. Gov doesn't give 2 shidts about our rights. They are afraid and the 2nd is the only thing between us and them

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
. Gov doesn't give 2 shidts about our rights. They are afraid and the 2nd is the only thing between us and them

I agree with you Joel, at least in theory with the point that you’re trying to convey. I’d argue though that the government DOES “care” deeply about our rights, not so they can “preserve” them or safeguard them….but they care deeply about destroying them! Our “rights”, like you said, are the BIGGEST obstacle between us and their total control over us. They “care” so much that they wake up thinking about ways to destroy our rights and they go to bed thinking about how they can destroy our rights tomorrow. Since our rights come directly from our creator and not from the evil scum they, the evil scum, are immediately are opposed….opposed because they 1. Originate from our CREATOR whom they loathe ..2. Are bestowed on ALL of us and 3. Not subject to their approval or consent

Criminals HATE armed citizens, especially armed citizens who are not afraid…..politicians and their unelected cronies are ALL criminals with very few exceptions so it follows that as criminals they hate us for jealously guarding and expressing those rights.

The more they try to rob us of our rights the more important it is for us to hold those rights close and refuse to acquiesce to their evil agenda! My rights are NOT negotiable, they’re not bargaining chips that they can coerce me into gambling away and they aren’t a tangible object that they can steal from me. I’m too old to die young now so if they can’t or won’t accept the fact that my rights will live within me until I am called home then they can Molon Labe because I don’t fear any man at this point in my life but I profoundly fear for the future that our children will face when I’m gone.

“It’s better to burn out than to fade away”….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
just a back door way for the government to get gun registration ,using a third party . you know the insurance company will force you to start giving them AKA by the government, the seriel numbers of your guns .insurance company will say ,or how else will they know for sure what you got for us to insure them .to keep people from frauding the ins. company by claiming guns they didnt own that got destroyed in fire ,flood ,ext....ext..ext..the liberals dems are not dumb cant get it by congress voting it in ..just make 3rd parties do it by law

Last edited by rem shooter; 02/19/24.

NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yep.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The blue gets more blue and the red gets more red. People are leaving this commie nonsense. There won't be a civil war, just a state separation, either freedom or commie.....you get to choose.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem shooter
just a back door way for the government to get gun registration ,using a third party . you know the insurance company will force you to start giving them AKA by the government, the seriel numbers of your guns .insurance company will say ,or how else will they know for sure what you got for us to insure them .to keep people from frauding the ins. company by claiming guns they didnt own that got destroyed in fire ,flood ,ext....ext..ext..the liberals dems are not dumb cant get it by congress voting it in ..just make 3rd parties do it by law

Ya mean like this

The Department of Justice is proposing to amend Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”) regulations to require that any person who stores explosive materials notify on an annual basis the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials are being stored of the type of explosives, magazine capacity, and location of each site where such materials are stored. In addition, the proposed rule requires any person who stores explosive materials to notify the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials were stored whenever storage is discontinued. These changes are intended to increase public safety.

Swifty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Ya mean like this

The Department of Justice is proposing to amend Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (“ATF”) regulations to require that any person who stores explosive materials notify on an annual basis the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials are being stored of the type of explosives, magazine capacity, and location of each site where such materials are stored. In addition, the proposed rule requires any person who stores explosive materials to notify the authority having jurisdiction for fire safety in the locality in which the explosive materials were stored whenever storage is discontinued. These changes are intended to increase public safety.
exactly like that

NRA Life Member
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Commyfornia has issued a bill to be disgust about a Yearly Registration
Yep pay a fee YEARLY for every Firearm you own.

Set to go into effect the middle of next year if they pass it.

Gunna be a lot of dead Law Enforcement in this State when they come for everyone's guns that refuse to fallow their Non Constitutional Laws

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KMA "lawmakers".

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Well that's because it is.

Camp is where you make it.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Incrementalism has been going on for some time.
Between “progressive legislation “, indoctrination, and older generations that remember a “free
America “ dying off, the left is playing the long game and they’re winning .

Last edited by JeffP; 02/19/24. Reason: Autocorrect

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Colorado has introduced a bill to require gun owners to have liability insurance for their firearms. It will probably pass if it makes it out of committee.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Well, that and Trump.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Happens every day. That's why we are financing Ukraine, Israel, and we're in Iraq, Qatar, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea,....

Now we need to have Nuclear war with Putin and Chyna.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Someone is going to need to read these for Iron.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/19/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Saw a movie where the good guys were stacking the bad boy’s bodies as a barrier against attack. It about some Greeks messing with a bunch of Persians. When all is said and done it works. A few men can kill a herd of puzzies.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
it might be getting close to the time where a patriot will thin the politician herd.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some things that should be never will.

That's one of them that is long overdue.

MM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

533 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 1936M71, 1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,235 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,811
Posts18,496,425
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.