Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
always the standard disclaimer - its twitter, you get what you pay for

Donald Trump has revealed his VP shortlist: Vivek Ramaswamy, Ron DeSantis, Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Tulsi Gabbard, and Kristi Noem. Who would you pick?

After watching the clip from Fox News, he really didn't say that, he just didn't rule them out

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/1760110398525620430?s=20

Last edited by KFWA; 02/20/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ramaswamy best lines up with my thinking but in terms of being able to work together Gabbard would be a better pick. Next to Ramaswamy Gabbard is probably the least establishment and would also be good during the election campaign.

Noem’s more conservative but setting aside purely ideological beliefs I think that Gabbard would be better campaigning and in the VP role.

Scott and Donalds are both establishment Republicans and would be similar to Pence IMO.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That's a good short list. Any would be acceptable. I would love to see the slaughter in a fair debate between Vivek versus Kamala. Kristi Noem would probably be my number 1, but I will support whomever our president picks. How about you, who would you pick?

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bludog
That's a good short list. Any would be acceptable. I would love to see the slaughter in a fair debate between Vivek versus Kamala. Kristi Noem would probably be my number 1, but I will support whomever our president picks. How about you, who would you pick?

Plus 1 on watching Vivek debate Kamala.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis and Donalds are both from FL so they are out.

Last edited by steve4102; 02/20/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gabbard is Anti-Second amendment, therefore she is Anti-Constitution.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tim Scott is Establishment to the bone.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by steve4102

Why?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He'll likely pick whichever is the best backstabber.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender

Why?
Can't be from the same state as the Presidential candidate

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vivek would be fun. At least for entertainment purposes.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Whomever can win in '28, not that it matters.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
two women

if he goes with Tulsi Gabbard, I have to believe its solely because he thinks he needs to pull away moderates and right leaning dems.

Gabbard would need to give a pro 2A speech every day for the next 5 years to win over any Trump supporters in 2028

then again, maybe he is just saying Tulsi Gabbard because he knows she's a hotter Nikki Haley

Last edited by KFWA; 02/21/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kari Lake and Elise Stefanik aren't listed.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Only 2 on the list with executive experience and I am doubtful DeSantis would go for it. He will continue his good work in Florida during his last term, support Trump but take his own path to run in 2028 without all the Trump baggage.

So I am thinking Noem. If she ever ends up President it will really kick the air from left as they want a woman president at all costs except if she is conservative and they assume she will come from their side. Certainly would dispel their narrative that the right is just an old white guys club.

I like Bryon Donalds and he is the congressman for my district but not ready for VP or Pres. He might be a candidate for Florida Gov as Desantis cant run again.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Question - is there someone on this list that DJT could select that would prevent you from voting for him?

Me

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Anyone but the anti gun Gabbard

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Squidge
Kari Lake and Elise Stefanik aren't listed.

... which I found a little surprising.

I think the list is Trump trolling.

I like that Tulsi is mentioned, solely because it'll give moderates and leftists a seizure if he picks her up.

Vivek is the sharpest wit, so he'd eviscerate KH, JB, or whoever the dems pick up. It may be a sub-in late in the game, in which case no debate so its moot.

Therefore probably Noem. She already been a Governor, has conservative credentials, appears to not have skeletons. Noem.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal
Question - is there someone on this list that DJT could select that would prevent you from voting for him?
No.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
No.

agreed

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I don’t trust Gabbard one bit!

Tim Scott has no energy or fire.

Donald’s, though good, needs more experience and he hasn’t always been consistent.

Noem is very well spoken and has been pretty consistently conservative. At least from what I know of her.

DeSantis is the best governor in America and since I live in Florida, I prefer to keep him here for now.

Vivek is my pick. He is intelligent and he has energy and fire. He has also been very supportive of Trump!

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 02/21/24.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

LOL...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Not a very short list. If it isn't Vivek DJT is full of [bleep]!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What happened to the chick from New York? Stefanik?

I recall liking what I read about her. Not terribly familiar though.

Vivek would be great just because he could actually take some heat off Trump. The guy loves to be loud and get the spotlight. Not sure how Donald would feel about that.

Last edited by MadMooner; 02/21/24.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Only 2 on the list with executive experience and I am doubtful DeSantis would go for it. He will continue his good work in Florida during his last term, support Trump but take his own path to run in 2028 without all the Trump baggage.

So I am thinking Noem. If she ever ends up President it will really kick the air from left as they want a woman president at all costs except if she is conservative and they assume she will come from their side. Certainly would dispel their narrative that the right is just an old white guys club.

I like Bryon Donalds and he is the congressman for my district but not ready for VP or Pres. He might be a candidate for Florida Gov as Desantis cant run again.

I'd be fine with Noem

Last edited by KFWA; 02/21/24.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SCgman1

That's why he needs to stay away from a politician.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
its twitter .....always the standard disclaimer .....

Another Trump VP pick thread. With the same names regurgitated and rehashed. Again.

Click Bait for the Chattering Class.

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/21/24.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Another Trump VP pick thread. With the same names regurgitated and rehashed. Again.

Good thing you didnt click on it.

Or Post in it.

<phew~!>

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No no no, no no no no no, no no no, no no no no no.....they can't do the shing-a-ling....

I would be comfy with Tucker Carlson.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Ramaswamy best lines up with my thinking but in terms of being able to work together Gabbard would be a better pick. Next to Ramaswamy Gabbard is probably the least establishment and would also be good during the election campaign.

Noem’s more conservative but setting aside purely ideological beliefs I think that Gabbard would be better campaigning and in the VP role.

Scott and Donalds are both establishment Republicans and would be similar to Pence IMO.
Work together? Is that an issue? Think of the last couple VP's. I thought the idea of choosing a VP is to find someone so bad that nobody will shoot you and put them in the seat.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why wouldn't he pick a VP who's popular in a swing state?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Trump will pick whoever helps get the most votes. I’d guess Tim Scott will help him get the most votes, so I’ll bet he picks Tim Scott.

Tim Scott would not be my first pick, but it’s about getting elected.

Thanks, Billy
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I know. People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Actually, it was a Travis Kelce thread (read the title chump). You Swifties de-railed it.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
A few huge issues that need to be dealt with, and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Border closed. Mass deportations.

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

Tulsi basically led the charge on no wars, but I see her weak on the border. I don’t think she could stick with Trump long term either.

I see V as the man.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Actually, it was a Travis Kelce thread (read the title chump). You Swifties de-railed it.

Lol.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Work together? Is that an issue? Think of the last couple VP's. I thought the idea of choosing a VP is to find someone so bad that nobody will shoot you and put them in the seat.

Work together as in Vivek has such a strong, high energy personality that I could see potential for a clash of egos between Vivek and Trump.

VP’s are really overrated once in office. As far as campaigning I believe that they’re are probably better VP picks. I’d like to see Vivek in a high level Cabinet position.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
A few huge issues that need to be dealt with, and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

Tulsi basically led the charge on no wars, but I see her weak on the border. I don’t think she could stick with Trump long term either.

I see V as the man.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think will happen to the economy as soon as they implement the massive spending cuts?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.....and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Ya, that Trump, he always be sitting around on his ass, not much of a "self-starter".

Every time Calvin posts, he redefines stupid.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

LOL at your lack of self awareness.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Donald Trump has revealed his VP shortlist: Vivek Ramaswamy, Ron DeSantis, Byron Donalds, Tim Scott, Tulsi Gabbard, and Kristi Noem. Who would you pick?

After watching the clip from Fox News, he really didn't say that, he just didn't rule them out

Much less drama to just wait and see. And certainly because I hold no sway over who he chooses it won't be a big deal anyway.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
.....and a vp needs to holds trumps feet to the fire to get them done.

Ya, that Trump, he always be sitting around on his ass, not much of a "self-starter".

Every time Calvin posts, he redefines stupid.

Ok Swiftie. Can we get another Tay Tay update!

Build a wall and Mexico will pay for it
Repeal and replace Obama care

And some of the [bleep] cabinet picks he could think of.

Trump will need help from a solid VP.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My people are telling me.
JD Vance
Rick Scott
Elise Stefanie

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
LOL at your lack of self awareness.

Very self-aware.

There are a lot of old bearded guys in the forum. They don't have much time left on this planet.

I hope they don't waste another day of the few they have left, on "Trump VP Pick" thread #7,268, because "people on twitter are say'n....."

Last edited by SupFoo; 02/21/24.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
F uck Gabbard. Why are some of you so easily fooled ffs

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jetjockey

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

I see V as the man.
Just out of curiosity, what do you think will happen to the economy as soon as they implement the massive spending cuts?

Short term pain. The better question is “what’s going to happen to the economy if we don’t do massive spending cuts?” Did you reproduce?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jetjockey

No wars. No proxy wars.

Massive spending cuts.

I see V as the man.

Short term pain. The better question is “what’s going to happen to the economy if we don’t do massive spending cuts?” Did you reproduce?
Spot on

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gunchamp

It would be interesting to see Trumps positions as a democrat before he turned independent and ultimately Republican versus Tulsi’s positions as a democrat.

Even you yourself was very anti trump before being brought into the fold.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

It would be interesting to see Trumps positions as a democrat before he turned independent and ultimately Republican versus Tulsi’s positions as a democrat.

Even you yourself was very anti trump before being brought into the fold.
Youre not wrong on this. Trump did not have my trust 10 years ago. He does now. Tulsi does not currently have my trust, but it could change if she showed herself a truly changed women

Last edited by gunchamp; 02/21/24.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The person I would like to see him pick is Condoleezza Rice.

NRA Endowment Member
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
It's way too early to be speculating on what we have no influence over anyway. i'll support whomever he chooses although I may not like them. I never liked Pence but Trump is my guy and he was the baggage. Whoever he chooses I hope he or she can pick up and carry on good conservative policy in rebuilding our Republic and saving America from the wreck they've made of it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Noem is the best conservative.

LOL
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Wait n see

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I know. People should be posting Taylor Swift threads. Lol

Now that's an idea. She would make Trump a shoe-in.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rmb721

She's deep state. As is Gabbard.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/21/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SCgman1

This Boy going Places ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

That why it’s going to be the Salty Swallow’r Lipsay Biscuit ..

Ya

You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

Book It

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be fine with Noem

As would I. Think 2028.

Black Cows Matter!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tulsi.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If the Patriots are in control - why would his VP being deep state matter? Shouldn't they be kicked out/gone before he wins?

Me

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Why? Because he loves Hot Chicks!

She stayed out of the fray and her beliefs line up with his, plus she endorsed him early.

So I will be happy to bet $100.00 USD on her being the pick.

Last edited by KillerBee; 02/21/24.

KB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I agree, but it won’t be anyone here that was fooled, it will be the guy that selected her that was fooled.

Gabbard is a Welcome guest on FOX and other MSM outlets, let that sink in.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Marjorie Taylor Green. No debates, only mud wrestling!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Who do you want as president if Trump goes down? That’s the question to ask. And where did Vivek come from exactly? Anybody have a clue he existed before coming out in the primary? He suddenly had enough money to get into the presidential race and somehow has maintained a pretty dang good media presence since dropping out. Can’t help but be suspicious.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by martentrapper
Marjorie Taylor Green. No debates, only mud wrestling!

I’d go with her.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Kristi Noem, hands down.

She stayed out of the fray and her beliefs line up with his, plus she endorsed him early.

Gun to head, this is where Im leaning. I would be totally fine with Vivek though and think that would be pretty fun to watch haha

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Spot on! I don’t trust Gabbard or Rice one bit!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dave7mm
My people are telling me.
JD Vance
Rick Scott
Elise Stefanie

dave

No, no and no!

Liberalism is a cancer
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I am not a fan of Gabbard for VP, but how do you say she is deep state? She is about as anti war as you can get (actually one of the first in the current crop) and was basically kicked out of democrat plantation.

The tossing around of "deep state" gets old.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, Gabbard. Fugg her and her open border, anti-gun shìt.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kristi Noem, hands down.

My thoughts also. Trump even hires hot attorneys.

Now with even more aplomb
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JPro
Kristi Noem, hands down.

How’s that working out for him

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bruinruin

So he selects her as VP which has no ability to make or set policy and you'd refrain from voting for Trump, essentially voting for Biden who is as open border and anti-gun as you can get? Make that make sense.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Is Tulsi still with the WEF bad choise?????????

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So he selects her as VP which has no ability to make or set policy and you'd refrain from voting for Trump, essentially voting for Biden who is as open border and anti-gun as you can get? Make that make sense.
Make Trump choosing a VP with beliefs contrary to what he claims, make sense.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I have been searching youtube for Gabbard promoting on open border, and all I keep coming up with his her in interviews and podcasts advocating for a closed border and bashing Biden for his policies. Do you have any videos of her advocating for open borders in the last few years?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Kristi Noem, hands down.

I was thinking the same!

If I were Trump I would have cut a deal with the lawyers saying, "If you lose the case in NY, then you do the Appeal Pro Bono!

KB

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?
He could have had God or Jesus repping him in these cases and none would have come out any differently.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Doesn't matter - he's making a selection without any ability to change anything. Like choosing carpet color or director of janitorial services - won't affect your life AND for all you know, she's come around on matters. She did attend SHOT this year, has been anti-war etc.

Biden - 100% WILL affect your life in the next 4 if re-elected. Gabbs - not so much. You're trading a, at best, maybe for a 100% sure bet because you believe he chose someone opposite his beliefs but don't actually know?

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Raeford
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?
He could have had God or Jesus repping him in these cases and none would have come out any differently.

That lawyer is hot.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raeford
Kristi Noem, hands down.

Seriously Steve?

I was about to post the exact same thing!

KB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Kristi Noem is a barrel racer……….

That makes her similar to a tornado…..

Both end up doing bad things in a trailer park.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Angus1895

Speaking of trailer parks...........................

I was wondering who's the hottest conservative female..............................................

on the.............................................

Professional Wrestling Circuit right now?

That would check off a lot of boxes.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I will almost bet you that no one on that list is going to get the nod. We are talking Donald Trump here.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I
1st Vivek Ramaswamy —Hmmm imo the last time America had a guy in office with a foreign name(barrack Hussein Obama)we found out he had a plan to destroy us
2nd remember—- I wouldn’t put it past the deep state to plant one of their own(unbeknown to us)as his VP choice then JKF Trump and wala the deep state in control

Last edited by IA_fog; 02/21/24.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I was listening to Markley VanCamp and Robbins today.

They said that Ingraham ask Trump about his VP and mentioned the above names, Trump's reply was something on the lines of "Yeah they are on my short list.".

He did not bring it up, or offer these names, he was just replying to her loaded question.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hearing from multiple sources it could be Rogan.

Any truth?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I was listening to Markley VanCamp and Robbins today.

They said that Ingraham ask Trump about his VP and mentioned the above names, Trump's reply was something on the lines of "Yeah they are on my short list.".

He did not bring it up, or offer these names, he was just replying to her loaded question.

Markley VanCamp, and Robins are no substitute for Rush but they filled his time slot here. I hadn’t heard of them before then but they’re pretty decent. I usually catch the last hour on my way home from work.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Dave Chappelle bitches. You heard it here first.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Hearing from multiple sources it could be Rogan.

Any truth?

Ask your sources.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Elise Stefanik

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
DeSantis is out.

Article in the Washington Examiner, DeSantis said, “That isn’t going to happen”. Then took a few shots at Trump.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Dave Chappelle bitches. You heard it here first.
😂🤣

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by lostsixgunner
Elise Stefanik

She’s a moderate. Not sure how that would fly with the purists.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Angus1895

Proud NRA Life Member
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ya

I’m Mitch’s Third Leg of the Stool of Corruption

Take Me out of the Malfeasance and S hit Hits the Fan in the District of Corruption..

You Boyz need to get Your eYes Checked

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
At Trumps age and level of long term stress he could live to be 100 or stroke out anytime. So I would be most comfortable with a VP pick that
I would accept as a President. God forbid and I have hopes he will live to be 100.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Don and Don Jr 2024

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

625 members (117LBS, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 61 invisible), 14,406 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,290
Posts18,545,201
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.