Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I wish her the most perfect transition to the afterlife the next time something falls from the sky above her. If it takes a 1/4 diameter meteor that's OK.
Ill second that!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Tim Scott might work.

I'm a fan of Dr. Carson, voted for him in primary last time I could.

I'm still holding out for Kennedy.

Reckon Kennedyi is friendly to the 2nd Amendment?
No he isnt and he is a DEMOCRAT. Once again, not sure where some of these guys heads are

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Right now, she’s acting the part of a picadore at a bullfight. A jab here, another there, just trying to weaken him in the world of public opinion and his cash reserves as well.

I don't think so. I think she stays in the race because the possibility remains, no matter how thin, that he winds up legally unable to run which, if she's still "in it", likely gives her the Republican nomination. I don't particularly care for her but I'd rather have her than 4 more years of Biden .. or a few weeks of Biden, then 4 years of Kamala Harris.
Why would you give that whore or the establishment your vote if they were to pull this off? Fugg then establishment and her. Id rather watch this bitch burn to the ground than ever give those c ocksuckers my vote

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
If the Uni Pubic’s don’t find away to get rid of Emanuel their Business Model Will be Up In Smoke ..

That means The Derby Donkey named Mitch will be at the End of His Rope ..

I can’t wait to see Thune the Goon face when he finally realizes Emanuel is Dyno Mite ..

So we wait for them to clear leather on Emanuel..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by dale06
She’s just hanging around, hoping that all the Trump legal actions take him out. Then she thinks she can slide into the nominee slot.

This. But Haley will never be POTUS.

True, but that’s not her goal, or the goal of her Globalist Handlers.

Her goal is to help take out Trump, the same goal DeSantis was saddled with by his handlers. Her staying in the race long enough to be “The Last Man Standing” is financial and name recognition, instead of ending her campaign never to be seen or heard from again, she gets to have her name in the History Books as the First Woman Nominated for President by the GOP.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Right now, she’s acting the part of a picadore at a bullfight. A jab here, another there, just trying to weaken him in the world of public opinion and his cash reserves as well.

I don't think so. I think she stays in the race because the possibility remains, no matter how thin, that he winds up legally unable to run which, if she's still "in it", likely gives her the Republican nomination. I don't particularly care for her but I'd rather have her than 4 more years of Biden .. or a few weeks of Biden, then 4 years of Kamala Harris.
Why would you give that whore or the establishment your vote if they were to pull this off? Fugg then establishment and her. Id rather watch this bitch burn to the ground than ever give those c ocksuckers my vote

So you prefer whore Kamala Harris to whore Nikki Haley? I don't. Like Haley or dislike her, matters not to me having listened to Harris a time or two. She must not be prez no matter what else it costs.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So you prefer whore Kamala Harris to whore Nikki Haley? I don't. Like Haley or dislike her, matters not to me having listened to Harris a time or two. She must not be prez no matter what else it costs.
Neither one of them will be in charge, they will both be puppets, as they are now.

The only difference is who, or what is pulling the strings.

I’m convinced that there is only one puppet master, the visible differences are just illusions

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My point is that if the rinos successfully derail Trump, along with the dems, I will never give the establishment my vote again. The uniparty is real and there isnt a lick of difference between the two parties. Whether Haley or harris, both are as equal a train wreck as the other. The rinos can kiss my dick if they think they will get a vote from me if they somehow manage to have Trump pulled

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nikki Haily is a Beautiful Loser, like Mitt Romney and John McCain. Her goal is to get the nomination just to LOSE, and then retire to a BOD appointment where she can schmooze with the ugly people in D.C. and make frequent appearances on CNN and MSNBC. The heritage of America means nothing to this third-world, street-schitting immigrant, she's a low-class political hustler.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by dale06
She’s just hanging around, hoping that all the Trump legal actions take him out. Then she thinks she can slide into the nominee slot.

Maybe but the fact is that due to the donor class’ TDS there is no reason for her to drop out even if the President’s cases go nowhere.

She is continuing cuz there is money in it.

Not to mention the historical pattern of GOP was for last cycle’s #2 to be the nominee… 76 it was Reagan, 80 it was Bush, 92 it was Dole, etc…

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Nikki Haily is a Beautiful Loser, like Mitt Romney and John McCain. Her goal is to get the nomination just to LOSE, and then retire to a BOD appointment where she can schmooze with the ugly people in D.C. and make frequent appearances on CNN and MSNBC. The heritage of America means nothing to this third-world, street-schitting immigrant, she's a low-class political hustler.
Just about covers it, with the added bonus of getting her name in the History Books as the FIRST minority Women nominated for the Presidency and the FIRST woman nominated by Republicans.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
No to Kennedy!!!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Suppose Nimrata announces an independent run in a few months after losing the nomination. And suppose Biden is the nominee but drops out for health reasons real late, like September. Too late for the Dems to nominate someone else. But there is Nimrata having relied on Dem voters in the primaries and having big money Dem backers funding her campaign. I could see the Dem establishment backing her using the Beat Trump and Save Democracy justification. It would also allow the Dems to sidestep the Kamala issue.

Probably farfetched but not as farfetched as Joe Biden beating anybody in November.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Suppose Nimrata announces an independent run in a few months after losing the nomination. And suppose Biden is the nominee but drops out for health reasons real late, like September. Too late for the Dems to nominate someone else. But there is Nimrata having relied on Dem voters in the primaries and having big money Dem backers funding her campaign. I could see the Dem establishment backing her using the Beat Trump and Save Democracy justification. It would also allow the Dems to sidestep the Kamala issue.

Probably farfetched but not as farfetched as Joe Biden beating anybody in November.
That roll has already been given to Kennedy.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
She's a damn idiot.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by rainshot
Her actions disqualify her from ever holding another office again. It's got to the point she is as fruity as Biden.

She's worse. At least biden has an excuse. He's a senile old man.. She's a conniving fu cking witch..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by rainshot
Her actions disqualify her from ever holding another office again. It's got to the point she is as fruity as Biden.

She's worse. At least biden has an excuse. He's a senile old man.. She's a conniving fu cking witch..

I'll go further, namely "spurned female", and as many here already know, they are the worst!!! No traditional politics involved either just more "victim" politics. She and Donald are going through a "divorce" literally and dragging us all along.

The left and RINOs(now "uniparty") just love this and "contribute" to the distraction as they slither on their bellies through the grass hoping for an easy meal in the aftermath...
result, even fatter than they already are!

Last edited by lundtroller; 02/21/24. Reason: addition
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Nikki is the Republican choice in November, I will write "Nobody" in. I will not hold my nose to vote again. I did it with McMcain and again with Romney. Never, again will I do that. I would just sit it out, but there are votes needed for other races. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
Tim Scott might work.

I'm a fan of Dr. Carson, voted for him in primary last time I could.

I'm still holding out for Kennedy.

Douchebag. Full on.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Kennedy??
Some want Tulsi as VP too

NFW to both

Last edited by TBREW401; 02/21/24.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, Akhutr, 300_savage, 15 invisible), 1,396 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,213
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.